Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rad V Partizan today

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:51 am

frazier wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
frazier wrote:What has any of that got to do with my post saying that the Croatians exterminated hundreds of thousands of serbs??, Do you deny this happened? Do you accept that the Croatians were Nazi sympathisers?. This is the point I'm making, you've gone off on a tangent. Why keep asking me about modern day racism? what has that got to do with my posting about events in the 1940s??

The post is about the facist supporters of football in2017!
Do you deny they exist?

I find it quite sad that you show no sympathy with the Serbian victims of racial genocide, women and kids murdered in the most barbaric way, eyes removed, throats cut, and you don't seem to care at all! you would rather rant on about some racist idiot football fans. Take a good look at yourself mate.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 am

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
frazier wrote:What has any of that got to do with my post saying that the Croatians exterminated hundreds of thousands of serbs??, Do you deny this happened? Do you accept that the Croatians were Nazi sympathisers?. This is the point I'm making, you've gone off on a tangent. Why keep asking me about modern day racism? what has that got to do with my posting about events in the 1940s??

Because some go off on Racism like there is no tomorrow. Some find Racism more abhorrent than rape and murder and mass killings. Don't get me wrong true racism is abhorrent but it's trivialised into anything these days. I.e. If you voted for Brexit that is racism to many. It's being trivialised to such a degree when it's mentioned now people switch off and that is the fault of those that scream racism at any corner.
I have a fair few mates out in Belgrade and they are all top lads. You get bad in any country and the left have a go at those that blame Muslims for all terrorist attacks as they say not all Muslims are terrorists and to say so is racist. But then gob off saying all Serbs are racist. Bloody hypocritical.

Are you saying categorically that there is no problem with racism in Sebian football?

Lets get this straight you are ranting on about racism whilst going off on a racist rant ? :clap:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Because some go off on Racism like there is no tomorrow. Some find Racism more abhorrent than rape and murder and mass killings. Don't get me wrong true racism is abhorrent but it's trivialised into anything these days. I.e. If you voted for Brexit that is racism to many. It's being trivialised to such a degree when it's mentioned now people switch off and that is the fault of those that scream racism at any corner.
I have a fair few mates out in Belgrade and they are all top lads. You get bad in any country and the left have a go at those that blame Muslims for all terrorist attacks as they say not all Muslims are terrorists and to say so is racist. But then gob off saying all Serbs are racist. Bloody hypocritical.

Are you saying categorically that there is no problem with racism in Sebian football?

Lets get this straight you are ranting on about racism whilst going off on a racist rant ? :clap:

Nukey, see you soon mate. We'll kick some black asses here when you come :)

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:09 am

Grobari_Partizan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Nukey, see you soon mate. We'll kick some black asses here when you come :)

Didnt think you had any Chief. Thought you lot killed them all :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Having spent some time in both Bosnia and Kosovo I can honestly say that they are as bad as each other but despite the bad press the Serbs get and I say that in terms of Serbs as a whole because people only tend to distinguish them as the crazies who dominated during the war rather than the Serb people themselves who you will not find a more friendly nation to Brits etc.

Using Wikipedia as reference material is pretty toss to be honest, historically they have been at each others throats for years mainly fuelled by Western intervention to break up the Balkans with a lot of persuasion from the CIA.

In football terms they probably hate each other as mush as Celtic Rangers do but we don't mention historical acts on that one.

All in all a huge derby but fuelled by political arguments on their own sides and a few crazy hooligans/thugs/supporters whatever you want to call them.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:01 pm

frazier wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Do you deny they exist?

I find it quite sad that you show no sympathy with the Serbian victims of racial genocide, women and kids murdered in the most barbaric way, eyes removed, throats cut, and you don't seem to care at all! you would rather rant on about some racist idiot football fans. Take a good look at yourself mate.

He probably one of these dickheads who was out protesting against the democratically elected president of the USA last night.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Racism and thuggery at it's finest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Do you deny they exist?

This is my post and no it isn't about Fascist supporters of football in 2017. That is you hijacking a thread for your own agenda. It's about a fan holding two flares standing on a beam. I expect your flares hang from your waist :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Black players complaining about consistent racial abuse an monkey chants is not trivialising racism

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Black players complaining about consistent racial abuse an monkey chants is not trivialising racism

It has happened in nearly every country. And a few done it so why generalise an entire nation ? I have been to Rads ground it's a small club with not many supporters. But they are a very hooligan oriented club. Serbs may generalise Britain because of Millwall after there game with Leicester. Would that be fair ? No I don't think it would.