Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rad V Partizan today

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:43 pm

No Fecks given by this fan in a 1-0 win for Partizan. Going myself a week Wednesday to Belgrade to sample the Red Star V Partizan Derby match. Gonna be very interesting. Am I worried ? Nah I'm shitting myself :laughing6: :laughing6:
IMG_1410.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rad V Partizan today

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:53 pm

I've booked Belgrade for the wales game in June. Looking forward to it.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:29 pm

murphy wrote:I've booked Belgrade for the wales game in June. Looking forward to it.

Im going in June as well Chief :D :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:53 pm

IMG_1411.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:11 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39028982

Do they still dress like it's the 1970's too?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

How anybody would be excited about standing next to these fascist, racist thugs is beyond me. Their virulent, nationist poison was a breeding ground for the worst examples of genocide in Europe since the the Second World War. Hatred at any level is deplorable. You can wrap it up in loyal, bigoted support for a football team but it smells of hatred. It stinks of putrid, bigotry and a desire for superiority. It stems from a lack of education and empathy for fellow human beings.

It suggests that people who celebrate such blatant celebrations of testosterone fuelled ignorance have latent homosexual fantasies.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:How anybody would be excited about standing next to these fascist, racist thugs is beyond me. Their virulent, nationist poison was a breeding ground for the worst examples of genocide in Europe since the the Second World War. Hatred at any level is deplorable. You can wrap it up in loyal, bigoted support for a football team but it smells of hatred. It stinks of putrid, bigotry and a desire for superiority. It stems from a lack of education and empathy for fellow human beings.

It suggests that people who celebrate such blatant celebrations of testosterone fuelled ignorance have latent homosexual fantasies.

Feck me what a fecking senseless rant. InThe Second World War they stood shoulder to shoulder against Nazi Germany FFS. None of the lads I know there are Fascists so I have no idea where your bigoted racist rant came from. And to top it all they lost the most percentage of there population during the war. I bet you have never met any of them either.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:How anybody would be excited about standing next to these fascist, racist thugs is beyond me. Their virulent, nationist poison was a breeding ground for the worst examples of genocide in Europe since the the Second World War. Hatred at any level is deplorable. You can wrap it up in loyal, bigoted support for a football team but it smells of hatred. It stinks of putrid, bigotry and a desire for superiority. It stems from a lack of education and empathy for fellow human beings.

Feck me what a fecking senseless rant. InThe Second World War they stood shoulder to shoulder against Nazi Germany FFS. None of the lads I know there are Fascists so I have no idea where your bigoted racist rant came from. And to top it all they lost the most percentage of there population during the war. I bet you have never met any of them either.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

My god you are a hero aren't you!

You do realise that Bosniaks were subjected to life in concentration camps by Serbian nationalists or has that bit of history passed you by?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Absolutely. The Serbs suffered terribly during ww2 at the hands of the fascist Croatians who did the Germans dirty work. One of the worst acts of genocide in history and the Serbs were given no help from the allies. The Serbian Chetnik fighters were among the bravest ever to stand against Nazi Germany.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:54 pm

frazier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Absolutely. The Serbs suffered terribly during ww2 at the hands of the fascist Croatians who did the Germans dirty work. One of the worst acts of genocide in history and the Serbs were given no help from the allies. The Serbian Chetnik fighters were among the bravest ever to stand against Nazi Germany.

Many Chetnik fighter groups collaborated with the axis forces.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:59 pm

322,000 Serbs massacred by the Croatian Ustase , that's one in six of the Serb population at that time, horrific. When communist control of Yugoslavia collapsed, many knew what was to come as scores were settled from past grievances,

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:01 pm

frazier wrote:322,000 Serbs massacred by the Croatian Ustase , that's one in six of the Serb population at that time, horrific. When communist control of Yugoslavia collapsed, many knew what was to come as scores were settled from past grievances,

So who made up the Chetnik groups who collaborated with the axis forces?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Do you think the consistent and repeated examples of racisist abuse by Serb crowds is justified?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:07 pm

It was the Croatians who sided with Nazi Germany, this is well documented. There was an eye opening documentary in the nineties which described the genocide of the serbs at the hands of the Croatians, some of the footage was beyond belief, on a par with the rape of Nanking.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 pm

frazier wrote:It was the Croatians who sided with Nazi Germany, this is well documented. There was an eye opening documentary in the nineties which described the genocide of the serbs at the hands of the Croatians, some of the footage was beyond belief, on a par with the rape of Nanking.

The Chetnik forces were almost exclusively Serbian
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holoc ... of_Croatia

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 pm

frazier wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_the_Independent_State_of_Croatia

Are you still saying that the Chetniks who collaborated with the axis powers were primarily made up of Croats?

How do you justify the unending racisicm displyed by Serbian football crowds?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:36 pm

World War I Casualties - Serbia 1,250,000 People, 27,78% of population.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Grobari_Partizan wrote:World War I Casualties - Serbia 1,250,000 People, 27,78% of population.

Does this excuse blatant racism? How many times have UEFA penalised Serbi? Racism is racism no matter who does it!

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:40 pm

I have to agree regards to how disgusting the racism is over there, just read this on bbc now, absolute disgusting from the fans

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39028982

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
frazier wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_the_Independent_State_of_Croatia

Are you still saying that the Chetniks who collaborated with the axis powers were primarily made up of Croats?

I think you've misread, I have not said the chetniks collaborated with Germany anywhere in my posts??. I said the serb chetnik fighters stood against the Nazis, which is what happened. I also said it was the Croatians who sided with the Germans and did their bidding, which is also historical fact.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:56 pm

frazier wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

I think you've misread, I have not said the chetniks collaborated with Germany anywhere in my posts??. I said the serb chetnik fighters stood against the Nazis, which is what happened. I also said it was the Croatians who sided with the Germans and did their bidding, which is also historical fact.

I think you need to check your history. The Chetnik forces were primarily made up of Serbs. The Chetniks collaborated with the axis forces! Do you dispute this?
Are you justifying the racism exhibited by Serbian football crowds?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:17 pm

What has any of that got to do with my post saying that the Croatians exterminated hundreds of thousands of serbs??, Do you deny this happened? Do you accept that the Croatians were Nazi sympathisers?. This is the point I'm making, you've gone off on a tangent. Why keep asking me about modern day racism? what has that got to do with my posting about events in the 1940s??

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:20 pm

frazier wrote:What has any of that got to do with my post saying that the Croatians exterminated hundreds of thousands of serbs??, Do you deny this happened? Do you accept that the Croatians were Nazi sympathisers?. This is the point I'm making, you've gone off on a tangent. Why keep asking me about modern day racism? what has that got to do with my posting about events in the 1940s??

The post is about the facist supporters of football in2017!
Do you deny they exist?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:28 pm

frazier wrote:What has any of that got to do with my post saying that the Croatians exterminated hundreds of thousands of serbs??, Do you deny this happened? Do you accept that the Croatians were Nazi sympathisers?. This is the point I'm making, you've gone off on a tangent. Why keep asking me about modern day racism? what has that got to do with my posting about events in the 1940s??

Because some go off on Racism like there is no tomorrow. Some find Racism more abhorrent than rape and murder and mass killings. Don't get me wrong true racism is abhorrent but it's trivialised into anything these days. I.e. If you voted for Brexit that is racism to many. It's being trivialised to such a degree when it's mentioned now people switch off and that is the fault of those that scream racism at any corner.
I have a fair few mates out in Belgrade and they are all top lads. You get bad in any country and the left have a go at those that blame Muslims for all terrorist attacks as they say not all Muslims are terrorists and to say so is racist. But then gob off saying all Serbs are racist. Bloody hypocritical.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Because some go off on Racism like there is no tomorrow. Some find Racism more abhorrent than rape and murder and mass killings. Don't get me wrong true racism is abhorrent but it's trivialised into anything these days. I.e. If you voted for Brexit that is racism to many. It's being trivialised to such a degree when it's mentioned now people switch off and that is the fault of those that scream racism at any corner.
I have a fair few mates out in Belgrade and they are all top lads. You get bad in any country and the left have a go at those that blame Muslims for all terrorist attacks as they say not all Muslims are terrorists and to say so is racist. But then gob off saying all Serbs are racist. Bloody hypocritical.

Are you saying categorically that there is no problem with racism in Sebian football?

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:20 am

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Are you saying categorically that there is no problem with racism in Sebian football?

I say categorically that there is no problem with racism in Serbian football. No more than in other countries. Let's see Croatia for example. You can see swastikas everywhere, but UEFA is blind. On the other hand, I don't want to waste my words replying your insulting on Serbian nation. Nation that suffered as none nation in 20th century from fascism. The murder of almost million Serbs in Croatia during the WW2 has passed to the annals of the most infamous crimes against humanity. And not only that. Before 90s, more than 30% of todays Croatia was populated by Serbs. Sarajevo, today's capital of Bosnia was 2nd city by numbers of Serbs, after Belgrade. Today, Serbs in Croatia and in Sarajevo are statistical error. And you are saying that Serbs are fascists. Shame on you.
I don't say that there is no problems in Serbian football, even with racism, but it is minority. They are all stupid kids and most of Serbs are against that behavior.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:24 am

Where is UEFA? Croats with swastikas and letter U (Ustase)

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 am

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

The post is about the facist supporters of football in2017!
Do you deny they exist?

I find it quite sad that you show no sympathy with the Serbian victims of racial genocide, women and kids murdered in the most barbaric way, eyes removed, throats cut, and you don't seem to care at all! you would rather rant on about some racist idiot football fans. Take a good look at yourself mate.