Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is it just warnock or ?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 am

Just think about this
is it just down to warnock that the massive improvement in the following players has happened
zohore was being wrote off on here by the so called experts
kadeem harris was never going to be good enough at 23/24 years old
richards was a jack and was not dedicated to us
ralls was not good enough
noone needed to go to resurrect his career
what has clicked with this lot
can it just be down to warnock
or is it his back room staff aswell
I think personally it's the whole package that warnock has brought in
and the confidence they give to our players , I believe they can get the best out of them
they must put a hell of lot into working with individuals weaknesses and strengths hence the improvements

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 am

Remember we have got rid We have a proper back room staff not dumb and dumber Scott young

Re: is it just warnock or ?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am

A manager is as good as the team around him.

A new manager will bring his own team in. By that I mean the guys he will be directly working with. The further down the ladder roles like youth development the individuals usually remain. So yes the new team as a whole can take some of the credit for our turnaround.

Warnocks next challenge is to get this transfer committee made defunct.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:57 pm

NW said he gave ken ultimatum when he was putting him on as a sub! Either play way I want or your off to Belgium league? He's not looked back. :D NW knows what he wants in players and knows how to get it from them. And of course he trusts his background staff implicity :thumbup:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Warnock has done wonders but we were never as bad as what was being made out.

Trollope took a team that finished 8th last year to the brink of the bottom but the majority of the squad was the same.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:19 pm

RV Casual wrote:Warnock has done wonders but we were never as bad as what was being made out.

Trollope took a team that finished 8th last year to the brink of the bottom but the majority of the squad was the same.

True, he has done wonders............

Malky good
Ole shit, almost killed us, still causing us problems now
Slade, good did well to balance the books steadied the ship
Trollope, shit also would have taken us down by Christmas
Warnock, absolute class, has done an amazing job, he is the perfect fit for us !!!