Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yesterday's goals?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:43 am

Anyone got a link please?
Missed yesterday unfortunately

Re: Yesterday's goals?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 am

Haven't got a link but bluebird1977 (I think) usually puts one up.

You can also see them on Cardiff City Player and the channel 5 football show. If you missed that you can find it on catch up.
Maybe even Goals On Sunday as Niel is on the show this morning.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Haven't got a link but bluebird1977 (I think) usually puts one up.

You can also see them on Cardiff City Player and the channel 5 football show. If you missed that you can find it on catch up.

If Carlsberg gave answers to questions .... :thumbright:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:28 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Haven't got a link but bluebird1977 (I think) usually puts one up.

I'm here to help!
:laughing6:

Also, I've just watched the goals and a short interview with Niel on sky sports channel 406!
;)
:thumbup:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I'm here to help!

Also, I've just watched the goals and a short interview with Niel on sky sports channel 406!
;)

Thanks mate.
The problem is that I'm in a hotel room without sky sports so unless I get a link I'll wait til I get home and follow your earlier advice. :thumbright:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I'm here to help!

;)

Thanks mate.
The problem is that I'm in a hotel room without sky sports so unless I get a link I'll wait til I get home and follow your earlier advice. :thumbright:

Ditto :-(

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:33 am

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... -rotherham