Explain This....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Explain This....

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:32 am

Cardiff city get cracking results against Leeds and derby then dish out a 5nil hammering and the first 5 posts are all negative be it about manager quitting, Tan not stumping up cash, FFP...
WelshPatriot

Explain This....

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Explain This....

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Cardiff city get cracking results against Leeds and derby then dish out a 5nil hammering and the first 5 posts are all negative be it about manager quitting, Tan not stumping up cash, FFP...

The normal suspects are at it ,never happy :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am

Yeah we get a cracking result against Derby and the first post I read is Whitts is passed it. :?
Bakedalasker

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:59 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah we get a cracking result against Derby and the first post I read is Whitts is passed it. :?

You think a post starting "Our midfield without Whitts is much more mobile and affective " is negative?? Is he not praising the difference seen in the midfield recently?
WelshPatriot

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:06 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah we get a cracking result against Derby and the first post I read is Whitts is passed it. :?

You think a post starting "Our midfield without Whitts is much more mobile and affective " is negative?? Is he not praising the difference seen in the midfield recently?

Depends who it is. Reputations and all that.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 am

The question is why was the story held back on here until after the game when it was reported earlier in the day? People normally cannot wait to slag off tans management team! :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:12 am

The stalker is off on one again :lol: what a pleb
wez1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:19 am

wez1927 wrote:

Then stop being such a judgemental shitbag.
Bakedalasker

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Why did you bring the Whitts thread up ? You got ruined on that thread as well
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Cardiff city get cracking results against Leeds and derby then dish out a 5nil hammering and the first 5 posts are all negative be it about manager quitting, Tan not stumping up cash, FFP...

i really enjoyed yesterday, rounded off a very good week /8days for us. it seems no matter how good it is ,its never going to be enough.
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Perhaps it is because a lot of people realise there is more to this club than a couple of good results. The last three games were great for us, but they are already history. Some of us are concerned about the future, not the past. We will soon be asked to part with a fair bit of cash for season tickets. Maybe some of us are just the slightest bit interested as to the genuine ambitions of the club before we part with what for many of us, is a lot of money. As far as Whittingham is concerned, I still think he has plenty to offer.
Steve Zodiak

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:20 pm

well youve had the explanation...this great week ?its history ..dont dare smile .and how dare a club sell season tickets without promising they will increase the debt.
god i miss ninian park and 3k who turned up anyway no matter how poor we were financially or on pitch
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:40 pm

dogfound wrote:

well youve had the explanation...this great week ?its history ..dont dare smile .and how dare a club sell season tickets without promising they will increase the debt.
god i miss ninian park and 3k who turned up anyway no matter how poor we were financially or on pitch

Who's talking about increasing the debt? Be interesting to know who our manager is likely to be next season for starters.Or I could keep my head buried in the sand and listen to a repeat of what was said last season and the season before. Ps. You were'nt the only one who was at Ninian Park when we had gates of 3k and less.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:27 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Because you are judging users again of being negative when they show genuine concerns. You are quite happy to jump on that bandwagon but you don't like it when you get it back. We have a great win and you use the Whitts debate, a City legend, to bring in a damper. Don't like it, don't give it. You know the saying.

Ruined? You might have fooled a few but not me.
Bakedalasker

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Because you are judging users again of being negative when they show genuine concerns. You are quite happy to jump on that bandwagon but you don't like it when you get it back. We have a great win and you use the Whitts debate, a City legend, to bring in a damper. Don't like it, don't give it. You know the saying.

Ffs give it a rest bet your a barrel of laughs out :lol: fooled? what a paranoid wierdo your becoming you and Roathie would loved each other
wez1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Ffs give it a rest bet your a barrel of laughs out :lol: fooled? what a paranoid wierdo your becoming you and Roathie would loved each other

I was the only one that got under Roaties skin.
Bakedalasker

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Because your both the same personalities :lol:
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Who's talking about increasing the debt? Be interesting to know who our manager is likely to be next season for starters.Or I could keep my head buried in the sand and listen to a repeat of what was said last season and the season before. Ps. You were'nt the only one who was at Ninian Park when we had gates of 3k and less.

i know there were 2999 others.all of who had no idea who next years manager would be or what the budget was for the coming season.
its football mate and things can change over night. all this wanting to know the impossible is just silliness mostly by those who actually have their heads in the sand .pull it out and enjoy the ride.WE WON 3 GAMES IN A ROW. yippee.
dogfound

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Because your both the same personalities :lol:

Thanks for the recognition I have a personality. That is something I am one up on you. :occasion5:
Bakedalasker

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:37 pm

dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:

i know there were 2999 others.all of who had no idea who next years manager would be or what the budget was for the coming season.
its football mate and things can change over night. all this wanting to know the impossible is just silliness mostly by those who actually have their heads in the sand .pull it out and enjoy the ride.WE WON 3 GAMES IN A ROW. yippee.

Almost correct apart from the budget for the coming season. I knew exactly what it was going to be, and it made for dismal reading. Thankfully those days are behind us.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Willo Cardiff » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 pm

It's a joke, let's just enjoy the good times :bluescarf:
Willo Cardiff

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Mate its looks like your the only fucker moaning :lol: :lol:
grange_end1927

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Willo Cardiff wrote:It's a joke, let's just enjoy the good times :bluescarf:

We are going to make the playoffs :lol: I'll get my coat
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Almost correct apart from the budget for the coming season. I knew exactly what it was going to be, and it made for dismal reading. Thankfully those days are behind us.

yes the budget was next to nothing. so if you understood that then why not now.?
personally id love VT to throw 10mil in. but A~} i dont EXPECT or DEMAND he does. and B} i know that should he ,the very same people who moan every day about lack of backing will then have their debt to equity t-shirts on.
i really did enjoy yesterday couldnt believe the negativety that followed.
and no you dint.. mention.. debt but how else do the club back the manager without adding debt?
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:47 pm

dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:

yes the budget was next to nothing. so if you understood that then why not now.?
personally id love VT to throw 10mil in. but A~} i dont EXPECT or DEMAND he does. and B} i know that should he ,the very same people who moan every day about lack of backing will then have their debt to equity t-shirts on.
and no you dint.. mention.. debt but how else do the club back the manager without adding debt?

I have posted numerous times on here that the club has to run within it's means. I have also said more times than I remember that the club has to reduce it's debts not add to them. Taking all this into account plus FFP, it is obvious that there is little scope to provide much in the way of funds without being able to clear out some players before being able to bring in new players. My point being will this be a suitable arrangement as far as Warnock is concerned given that he has said he will only stay if money can be made available. By the way, the reason I knew the budget back in those dark times was because I was directly involved with the club's finances in those days. Not fond memories and hope we never see those sort of times again.
Steve Zodiak

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I have posted numerous times on here that the club has to run within it's means. I have also said more times than I remember that the club has to reduce it's debts not add to them. Taking all this into account plus FFP, it is obvious that there is little scope to provide much in the way of funds without being able to clear out some players before being able to bring in new players. My point being will this be a suitable arrangement as far as Warnock is concerned given that he has said he will only stay if money can be made available. By the way, the reason I knew the budget back in those dark times was because I was directly involved with the club's finances in those days. Not fond memories and hope we never see those sort of times again.

you can only go by what the man himself {NW} has said. which has varied tbh.
its a much more difficult decision for the club than many realise { if the posts on here are anything to go by }. any player we bring in on a transfer fee will probably want wages to match that fee and a contract that runs beyond our parachute payments.
which of course will then mean we will strugle in future years to meet FFP.
then there is the current squad, people go on about getting the wage bill down by selling lambert.huws..okeefe etc..to who?
lambert is constantly injured..ipswich offered to pay less than 50% of huws contract during the loan and o keefe is in league 1.
how this turns into 3 clubs paying fees on top of taking on their wages beats me.
so its either VT makes a massive gamble {which if goes wrong he will get slaughtered for } or Zohore scores another 10 and clubs pay big bucks for him.
dogfound

Return to General Chat