Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dalmans comments

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:20 pm

About money to spend due to financial reasons guaranteed we won't have money to spend in the summer

Re: Dalmans comments

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:41 pm

FFP always gets trotted out when it suits the club.

Perhaps if they stopped wasting millions of pounds by signing the likes of Lambert they may be able to give a proper football manager the tools he needs to do his job.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 pm

footiexmadx wrote:About money to spend due to financial reasons guaranteed we won't have money to spend in the summer

Can you tell us anything else about the future mystic meg?

Lottery numbers maybe

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Bluearmy1 wrote:
footiexmadx wrote:About money to spend due to financial reasons guaranteed we won't have money to spend in the summer

Can you tell us anything else about the future mystic meg?

Lottery numbers maybe
when he says the same shit every season it maybe a coincidence,so you don't have to be psychic :mrgreen:

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:49 pm

You can't trust any of the cowboys running our club, they just spin and spin and feed complete rubbish to the fans :bluebird:

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Pity you couldn't put this on the original thread to be honest! :roll:

And you're wrong anyway when you use the word "guaranteed" as the club are desperate to 'back' Neil Warnock having been so impressed with what he has done with so little to date! ;)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:You can't trust any of the cowboys running our club, they just spin and spin and feed complete rubbish to the fans :bluebird:

So ffp doesn't effect city and they can spend what they like?? :clap:

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 pm

The club is hyping up the ffp rule look at some of the championship clubs spending loads of money even wolves buying £9m players come on surely it's worth tan spending £12 m on better players and as soon as the plastic fans see the good signings they ll be queuing for season tickets mark my words

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:00 pm

footiexmadx wrote:The club is hyping up the ffp rule look at some of the championship clubs spending loads of money even wolves buying £9m players come on surely it's worth tan spending £12 m on better players and as soon as the plastic fans see the good signings they ll be queuing for season tickets mark my words

Difference with other clubs is they have bigger attendances so bit more Money to spend but! At some point in near future some of these clubs will fall foul of ffp, city already have and are close to limit now so not much room for manoeuvre without getting rid of a couple of more players to allow new ones in. :thumbup:

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:08 pm

footiexmadx wrote:The club is hyping up the ffp rule look at some of the championship clubs spending loads of money even wolves buying £9m players come on surely it's worth tan spending £12 m on better players and as soon as the plastic fans see the good signings they ll be queuing for season tickets mark my words

so how many more season tickets would we need to sell . to lets just say get the 12 million back
Based on our average season ticket costs
im sure you being a mathematician can let us know

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Please can someone explain derby countys position on ffp . They spend shed fulls every season and never get the promotion . Biggest bottlers in the division . Are they whining about ffp? ? I think not. Vincent tan the tightest billionaire ive ever known.we will lose warnock ' to a much bigger club mark my words . Vinny tan get your fecking money out warnock is a keeper. Ccfc

Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:27 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:Please can someone explain derby countys position on ffp . They spend shed fulls every season and never get the promotion . Biggest bottlers in the division . Are they whining about ffp? ? I think not. Vincent tan the tightest billionaire ive ever known.we will lose warnock ' to a much bigger club mark my words . Vinny tan get your fecking money out warnock is a keeper. Ccfc

Compare the average home attendances and you have your answer !!

Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:47 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:Please can someone explain derby countys position on ffp . They spend shed fulls every season and never get the promotion . Biggest bottlers in the division . Are they whining about ffp? ? I think not. Vincent tan the tightest billionaire ive ever known.we will lose warnock ' to a much bigger club mark my words . Vinny tan get your fecking money out warnock is a keeper. Ccfc

Derby
your allowed to lose 39 mill over 3 years
last season they spent a bucket full of money on transfers {not 39 million though }but the 2 years prior spent small amounts .
this years signings were no more than they recieved for player sales.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:21 am

dogfound wrote:

Derby
last season they spent a bucket full of money on transfers {not 39 million though }but the 2 years prior spent small amounts .

I read somewhere that Derby haven't breached the fpp rules yet because they are paying the transfer fees over 2/3 years not in one lump sum....but it will catch up with them by next season....also their net spend for this season even after transfers out is still well over 9 million!!!! Basically they are knackered if there are not promoted in May

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 am

Derby are one of a number of clubs that are flirting with real FFP trouble if they carry on as they are - and the promotion gamble fails. I don't want Cardiff to play that game.

However, remember they have also sold players as well as bought. Jeff Hendrick went to Burnley in the summer for over £10m.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Derby

I read somewhere that Derby haven't breached the fpp rules yet because they are paying the transfer fees over 2/3 years not in one lump sum....but it will catch up with them by next season....also their net spend for this season even after transfers out is still well over 9 million!!!! Basically they are knackered if there are not promoted in May

3 signings vydra 8mil..nugent..2.5 mil .anya 4 = 14.5.
they sold kendrick for 10.5 and a keeper to stoke for 1.5 = 12mil

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 pm

i agree that tan has to spend but im not sure its the best idea for the club to announce a war chest as prices will be inflated if this happens,i hope the club are not stupid enough to believe they can scrimp and save and keep fans on board any longer, make or break summer for tan,who after everything hes spent he should be a hero but hes just as much to blame as previous managers