Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The right place at the right time!

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 pm

I believe Warnocks arrival at Cardiff has come at exactly the right time.

I said at the end of last season that with the way the club are learning and operating that we were on the bottom of an upward curve. I believe that Warnock is the man keep on pushing us forward and can do so on a relatively small budget.

Win, loose or draw our players are giving everything for the shirt and our manager has a passion that will inspire the whole club from top to bottom and bring our great fanbase together again.

Good times ahead!

Re: The right place at the right time!

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 pm

nubbsy wrote:I believe Warnocks arrival at Cardiff has come at exactly the right time.

I said at the end of last season that with the way the club are learning and operating that we were on the bottom of an upward curve. I believe that Warnock is the man keep on pushing us forward and can do so on a relatively small budget.

Win, loose or draw our players are giving everything for the shirt and our manager has a passion that will inspire the whole club from top to bottom and bring our great fanbase together again.

Good times ahead!

He is bringing back exciting times to the club and no-one is looking forward to play us. Beating Leeds 2-0 away and then coming back from 2-0 down to win 4-3 reminds me of the DJ days.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I believe Warnocks arrival at Cardiff has come at exactly the right time.

Good times ahead!

He is bringing back exciting times to the club and no-one is looking forward to play us. Beating Leeds 2-0 away and then coming back from 2-0 down to win 4-3 reminds me of the DJ days.

Really? As soon as we went behind under DJ, we never had the character to fight back and that's why we always bottled the big games and the playoffs.

Recent results reminds me of the Malky days though.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:18 am

Really Malkays team scoring 4 goals

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Good times ahead!

Really? As soon as we went behind under DJ, we never had the character to fight back and that's why we always bottled the big games and the playoffs.

Dropped a clanger there Dando.

Ross I'm taking it you are comparing Malkys sides with their determination. I believe Malkys strength was consistancy. That is the only thing missing in Warnock atm but hopefully that will be solved when he has a proper transfer window.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Good times ahead!

Ross I'm taking it you are comparing Malkys sides with their determination. I believe Malkys strength was consistancy. That is the only thing missing in Warnock atm but hopefully that will be solved when he has a proper transfer window.

That's exactly what I'm referring to. Determination, guts, spirit, passion, never say die attitude.

Instead of throwing away points from winning positions, we are now coming back from behind to rescue points. The game is never over when we have Warnock as manager and it's great to see. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Good times ahead!

That's exactly what I'm referring to. Determination, guts, spirit, passion, never say die attitude.

Instead of throwing away points from winning positions, we are now coming back from behind to rescue points. The game is never over when we have Warnock as manager and it's great to see. :ayatollah:

Your both right, we got the goals of the dj days and the spirit of the malky days. But we need consistency and hopefully that will come next season.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Good times ahead!

Bakes how have I dropped a clanger? The scorelines I was referring to like beating teams and keeping clean sheets and then the 4-3 scorelines, like when we thumped Bristol 6-0 away and beat Sheffield United 4-3 away in the same season.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 am

DEANO wrote:Really Malkays team scoring 4 goals

Burnley home