DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I think for age it was always a risk but like most signings it's always a risk.. we have made plenty of bad signings before the current board, it happens get over it.

Famous words of Dando "get over it", You can't keep getting over loss after loss as in the end it catches up on you, common sense.

This has been going on for 7 years this is why we are in the shit we currently are and thats why when we finally get a good manager like Neil Warnock,we are struggling to back him.

How can you hold the board 100% responsible for every player that walks through the door and just assume the manager/coach has had no say in whatsoever? Trollope wanted Lambert and the board got him his man.. you can't keep pushing the whole blame on the board and let the manager/coach get away with receiving no flack.

How on earth are we struggling to back him? We gave him backing to sign 4 players outside of a transfer window period?! How many managers have been given that? Let's remember we have seen Chamakh and Richardson walk out of this club which were Warnock's signings, I have nothing against Warnock but we gonna pretend them signings were non existent and not bad signings?

Dando, Trollope was Tans manager and Tan had the final say on everything a fact, end off.

Warnock has done his job on peanuts :thumbright:

Probably wrong choice of words. Easy enough to say get over it when somebody else is forking out a lot of money each month to pay someone who is making no contribution to the team. May be one of the reasons why there was no money to bring in the extra player many were anticipating at the end of last month.

Steve and Dando,

Chamakh and Richardson signings?

Hardly cost us anything, they were both on very short contracts and as soon Warnock saw they were no help to his current squad he was able to move them out fast.

Let's be honest Warnock has made this club £millions just by staying in the Championship, Warnock has only made this club success and money :thumbright: :bluebird:

That was a sensible way to do business. Hopefully, Warnock will be given a decent budget, and I don't think he will waste much money. Unfortunately, because of the past mistakes made by the club, that budget will probably be a lot smaller than it could have been.

Try telling Dando and Troobloo that :lol:

Sensible way of doing business signing 2 players on quite a bit of wages where one of them didn't even start one game in the 2 months here? Yeah great business that.

One thing nobody can dispute is our league position on the day he arrived, and the position we are in today.

Pair of you putting words into my mouth that I haven't said? Come on then Steve and Annis where in my posts did I say I don't rate Warnock? Please show me?

I rate Warnock and said in this thread I have nothing against him and want him to get a bigger contract.. but he like everyone will make mistakes and you can't deny them mistakes just because of their personality and the job they have done.

I know Warnock has done a fantastic job here already and it doesn't surprise me with his experience but because I am honest and willing to point out mistakes makes me not a fan of Warnock?

Re: ' NOT GOOD ON RICKIE LAMBERT '

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I think for age it was always a risk but like most signings it's always a risk.. we have made plenty of bad signings before the current board, it happens get over it.

Famous words of Dando "get over it", You can't keep getting over loss after loss as in the end it catches up on you, common sense.

This has been going on for 7 years this is why we are in the shit we currently are and thats why when we finally get a good manager like Neil Warnock,we are struggling to back him.

How can you hold the board 100% responsible for every player that walks through the door and just assume the manager/coach has had no say in whatsoever? Trollope wanted Lambert and the board got him his man.. you can't keep pushing the whole blame on the board and let the manager/coach get away with receiving no flack.

How on earth are we struggling to back him? We gave him backing to sign 4 players outside of a transfer window period?! How many managers have been given that? Let's remember we have seen Chamakh and Richardson walk out of this club which were Warnock's signings, I have nothing against Warnock but we gonna pretend them signings were non existent and not bad signings?

Dando, Trollope was Tans manager and Tan had the final say on everything a fact, end off.

Warnock has done his job on peanuts :thumbright:

Probably wrong choice of words. Easy enough to say get over it when somebody else is forking out a lot of money each month to pay someone who is making no contribution to the team. May be one of the reasons why there was no money to bring in the extra player many were anticipating at the end of last month.

Steve and Dando,

Chamakh and Richardson signings?

Hardly cost us anything, they were both on very short contracts and as soon Warnock saw they were no help to his current squad he was able to move them out fast.

Let's be honest Warnock has made this club £millions just by staying in the Championship, Warnock has only made this club success and money :thumbright: :bluebird:

That was a sensible way to do business. Hopefully, Warnock will be given a decent budget, and I don't think he will waste much money. Unfortunately, because of the past mistakes made by the club, that budget will probably be a lot smaller than it could have been.

Try telling Dando and Troobloo that :lol:

Sensible way of doing business signing 2 players on quite a bit of wages where one of them didn't even start one game in the 2 months here? Yeah great business that.

Ok Dando, I can see you don't rate Warnock :lol:

I think you're missing Dandos point he saying has been backed I can't imagine the four singings he signed on a free being on small wages,. Okay two were on short term contracts but offered absoutley nothing to the team. In my opinion the two in question were bad singings. Nothing to do with not rating warnock but say he has made mistakes

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmmmm who was our . Longest serving'm manager in those . Last seven years
Whisperit quietly to yourselves dont wantto upset annis .it was milky :oops: :oops: :oops:

Troobloo

And made our club a fortune and most successful in 50years a fact.

Don't forget Steve, You praised Ole even at the end Hmmmmm :lol:

Also Don't forget in the last 7 years,we have had 8 managers and 6 CEO'S who employed them all and over saw everything?

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:What would constitute an insurance claim ? This looks a career ending injury

City have not been able to claim as he has had problems for years on all his latest injuries.

Exactly, you can't just decide to quit and take a big insurance pay out due to age and niggling injuries.
Insurance doesn't work like that.
Complete waste of money this guy.

time will tell, but its certainly a path that should be looked at.
i am not a doctor or a football insurance expert but id imagine the majority of injuries that curtail playing careers start off as what you call niggling.pl;ayers of course want to play and will keep trying {as seems the case with Lambert }.
infact in the case of the player i mentioned in another thread he went and trained with forest and was offered a contract by them just prior to retirement.was infact linked to us.
bottom line is we have signed a player that is of no use purely down to injury.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:26 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

agree with much of this post but not the bad signings bit.. he arrived and quickly covered all bases with 4 players most of us knew . and more importantly all our players knew . in one fell swoop 4 Warnock players changed the dinamics of the changing room. covered any deficiencies he might not be obviously aware of and contributed to lifting and exciting us fans.
its easy to forget just how down everyone was just prior to his appointment and those signings and how instant the lift was. master stroke tbh

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:53 am

dogfound wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

agree with much of this post but not the bad signings bit.. he arrived and quickly covered all bases with 4 players most of us knew . and more importantly all our players knew . in one fell swoop 4 Warnock players changed the dinamics of the changing room. covered any deficiencies he might not be obviously aware of and contributed to lifting and exciting us fans.
its easy to forget just how down everyone was just prior to his appointment and those signings and how instant the lift was. master stroke tbh

Cheers I'm glad you've explained how Warnock transformed the changing rooms etc etc with his quick 4 SIGNINGS with the transfer market closed :thumbright:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers I'm glad you've explained how Warnock transformed the changing rooms etc etc with his quick 4 SIGNINGS with the transfer market closed :thumbright:

The 4 quick signings that Tan and the board give him the backing to bring in, he got backed when the transfer market was closed, that's why I find it hard why all these assumptions from people on here that he ain't getting backed are coming from?

Me, you and everyone know what a silly market the January window was, it has shown we have the quality already in the squad and didn't need to bring anymore players in we already got that window.

We got a keeper in with top top experience who has only conceded 7 in 8 games.

Halford seems to be getting better with his match fitness catching up now.