Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: "ITS NOT WORKING TANS TRANSFER COMMITTEE "

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Ian, everyone is forgetting All the Sky payments Tan has received etc

I can't forgive Tan for the Rebrand as he ruined the club I loved so much,others they are not bothered, but thats up to them.[/quote]

Vinny is keeping the club alive, how can't you see that ? You have to let it go.

The rebrand aside, he has done great for the club and don't forget I haven't been since so I had reason to dislike him more than most

Re: " NEIL WARNOCK TODAY SAYS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS "

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Personally I don't think Neil Warnock is asking for that much and should !00% be backed by Vincent Tan this Summer :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Surely even the biggest Tan followers must admit,we have to back Warnock and give it ago after what he has already achieved and his proven record?

It has nothing to do with tan backers or not annis this clear divide your making is petty and childish as I've said I find it even worse that people are asking a man to put money into a club when they want him out pure hypocrisy

The facts are simple we don't have the money unless we off load first add to that no more parachute payments next season and there's another black hole in the finances

You can't have things both ways I'd love to see us strengthen well enough to push for promotion but I'm not a hypocrite and I won't ask the club to overspend when I want to see the debt dealt with

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:25 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Personally I don't think Neil Warnock is asking for that much and should !00% be backed by Vincent Tan this Summer :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Surely even the biggest Tan followers must admit,we have to back Warnock and give it ago after what he has already achieved and his proven record?

It has nothing to do with tan backers or not annis this clear divide your making is petty and childish as I've said I find it even worse that people are asking a man to put money into a club when they want him out pure hypocrisy

The facts are simple we don't have the money unless we off load first add to that no more parachute payments next season and there's another black hole in the finances

You can't have things both ways I'd love to see us strengthen well enough to push for promotion but I'm not a hypocrite and I won't ask the club to overspend when I want to see the debt dealt with

Open your eyes and read

I have you read what Neil Warnock is saying,he is getting fed up.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Annis - I am confused don't take a lot mind.

You say you like Neil Warnocks straight talking and like the way he says it how it is and speaks the truth so unless I got the chain of events wrong where has he said in the last few days he is fed up

First he said back me or sack me

Then came the blaming of the Agent not returning his call

Followed by the FA and the fixture allocations

Then the I was sleeping

Finally it was to late when there thirty other days and twenty two hours to get business done when we did get mcgregor in

Last but not least he is looking forward to the summer and next season

That does not strike me of a manager going anywhere - I believe Tan will back him bit the time has to be right - try and get behind the club makes life so much easier :thumbup:

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Dobbin wrote:Annis - I am confused don't take a lot mind.

You say you like Neil Warnocks straight talking and like the way he says it how it is and speaks the truth so unless I got the chain of events wrong where has he said in the last few days he is fed up

Then the I was sleeping

Finally it was to late when there thirty other days and twenty two hours to get business done when we did get mcgregor in

That does not strike me of a manager going anywhere - I believe Tan will back him bit the time has to be right - try and get behind the club makes life so much easier :thumbup:

Dobbins,

Where does he say "Back me or Sack me" ?

Dobbins, You have forgot his dozen or so comments about him wanting to be backed,trusted,wanting players etc etc

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Then the I was sleeping

Dobbins,

Dobbins, You have forgot his dozen or so comments about him wanting to be backed,trusted,wanting players etc etc

Apologies it was not back me or sack me it was back me or I will be gone

however unless I have it got it in the wrong order from reading threads on here the message is still clear to me he will be here in the summer and I believe he will be backed

For me now the transfer window has gone four days ago - just need to buckle down and get to fifty points and go from there :thumbup: :thumbup:

I need to pick you brains on something this week when I get some news this week will drop you a PM :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Then the I was sleeping

Dobbins,

Apologies it was not back me or sack me it was back me or I will be gone

however unless I have it got it in the wrong order from reading threads on here the message is still clear to me he will be here in the summer and I believe he will be backed

For me now the transfer window has gone four days ago - just need to buckle down and get to fifty points and go from there :thumbup: :thumbup:

I need to pick you brains on something this week when I get some news this week will drop you a PM :ayatollah:

Dobbins, I have stated on good authority, Tan has not guaranteed Warnock money next season yet? But has agreed to sit down,not a phone call, but sit down with Warnock in the middle of May and discuss next season with Warnock.

Warnock is the one making the statements,not me, so he must be trying to put pressure on Tan.

Warnock gave his word to stay & keep us up this season and he is doing that and will stay next season if he is backed by Tan :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Open your eyes and read

I have you read what Neil Warnock is saying,he is getting fed up.

I was answering your post which mentioned nothin about any Warnock statement so maybe you should re read what your wrote

My point was the unnecessary inclusion by yourself of SURELY TAN BACKERS

To which I said you are trying to cause a divide between fans for no reason

I then answered your post in relation to should he be backed to which I said that club finances would probably say he won't get the backing he needs but I would love to see him be able to strengthen

I put forward an honest and real view of the situation and a true answer to your own post nothing to do with any Warnock comments as that was not what you had written in what I quoted you on

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Come on Smakerz you know the drill by now. Tan could shit 50 quid notes and then they'd moan he didn't wipe his properly.

The constant anti-club agenda on here is getting frustratingly tedious.

Want Tan gone, moan about the debt but not before he's given Warnock a war chest. It's so hypocritical it's last laughable.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:37 pm

polo wrote:Come on Smakerz you know the drill by now. Tan could shit 50 quid notes and then they'd moan he didn't wipe his properly.

Want Tan gone, moan about the debt but not before he's given Warnock a war chest. It's so hypocritical it's last laughable.

Agree they want it all the normal club bashers :lol:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:16 pm

The Cobra wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I agree he should be backed, there is no reason why he shouldn't but I feel like there has been a bit of a mislead in it all like it's being made out Warnock can't be trusted which it's nothing to do with that it's just the funds ain't there.

We have to remember people like Ole and Malky did ruin this club financially and it's taken some time to recover from it.

Malky Ruined this club financially! What absolute rubbish, the man after him did, Ole, Malky probably would of kept us up given the funds Ole spunked on no hopers, plus is management. Malky got us up, Ole took us down, club benifited on parachute payments from Malky,s promotion till now! Talk about blinkered vision!

Go on you soft. They both ruined us financially, yeah I remember Cornelius being great for 9 million, but that's rubbish.

Stop being delusional.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 pm

polo wrote:Come on Smakerz you know the drill by now. Tan could shit 50 quid notes and then they'd moan he didn't wipe his properly.

Certainly seems that way i'd love to see the man backed but with £8m more needing to be saved next season as parachute payments over then Its not going to happen be lucky if he gets £2m of the £6m he wants

Only way he will get that sort of figure is if anyone on £20k a week is sold or out of contract those savings may allow for some money to spend but that would mean we'd need 6k more season tickets and 4/5k walk up every home game to account for even more of the £8m lost in parachute payments

The club has a tough job this close season the debt write off will allow for some manoeuvring also but if anyone thinks we can just splash out they are mistaken

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Certainly seems that way i'd love to see the man backed but with £8m more needing to be saved next season as parachute payments over then Its not going to happen be lucky if he gets £2m of the £6m he wants

Only way he will get that sort of figure is if anyone on £20k a week is sold or out of contract those savings may allow for some money to spend but that would mean we'd need 6k more season tickets and 4/5k walk up every home game to account for even more of the £8m lost in parachute payments

The club has a tough job this close season the debt write off will allow for some manoeuvring also but if anyone thinks we can just osplash out they are mistaken

chatted with you on another thread think the parachute payments last one more season