Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

spurs!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Spurs new stadium looks out of this world but the prices are out of this world as well! !

One package is around 9k another is 15k a season but you have to stump up 30k minimum for membership before that! Ok it's high class facilities but!!!!! :roll:

Re: spurs!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Very sad development.. The way they treat fans in general in britain is a disgrace, double and triple the prices in Germany, and population income being so low.. Just read som bragging rights for Spurs, how they spent money so wisely in the last years..
Its a shame that dosent benefit the fans aswell :old:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Very sad development.. The way they treat fans in general in britain is a disgrace, double and triple the prices in Germany, and population income being so low.. Just read som bragging rights for Spurs, how they spent money so wisely in the last years..

Apparently only spent 1m in past 2yrs after income from selling players is taken into account!
Football is out pricing itself regarding fans is it sustainable?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Very sad development.. The way they treat fans in general in britain is a disgrace, double and triple the prices in Germany, and population income being so low.. Just read som bragging rights for Spurs, how they spent money so wisely in the last years..

Apparently only spent 1m in past 2yrs after income from selling players is taken into account!
Football is out pricing itself regarding fans is it sustainable?

I dont think it is.. Not in Britain anyway. You see it in Germany, they flok in thousands, for identity and unity. You see it in the eastern European leagues, and even in Sweden. They pack a 20k crowd on a regular basis in Malmo. But the british game is moving away from identity and unity, and price themselves out.. I made a post earlier on the championship being separated in the eurozone. And is not widely televised anymore. I also made a post on the insane money football tourists leave in local communities supporting their clubs.. Its a suicide shot in my opinion..

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Spurs new stadium looks out of this world but the prices are out of this world as well! !

One package is around 9k another is 15k a season but you have to stump up 30k minimum for membership before that! Ok it's high class facilities but!!!!! :roll:

i think thats the very top end of the market mate, their prices really are not that bad in fact most prem lge clubs seem to have had a bit of a reality check. Spurs sold their champions lge games as an 80 quid package for the 3. and their prem lge game at southamton 2 weeks ago was 20 quid for the away fans.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:32 am

pembroke allan wrote:Spurs new stadium looks out of this world but the prices are out of this world as well! !

So what about the normal ticket prices? I'm assuming those are vip club members or whatever?

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:38 am

nubbsy wrote:

So what about the normal ticket prices? I'm assuming those are vip club members or whatever?

They don't say anything about normal prices just a couple of high end seats! No doubt they won't be over excessive but concern must be that day sky won't massively raise next contract?