Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tan will back Warnock in the summer.... ?

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:10 am

Joey Dwyer wrote:2 points to raise, firstly "wishful thinking post " comment how do you know this has not happened or are you just wishfully thinking/looking to didmiss a positive post?,secondly who edited the title to include a question mark?, and does this allow others to edit any negative headlines? Keep the faith!!

nothing wrong with positive.nothing wrong with wishful thinking either. but stickies should be genuine news . not this i saw ronaldo and messi outside howells school nonsense just to apease the whitts hater
how do i know, i dont know. but i do know that if that has happened{agreed wages} the players involved must have minnie and mickey as their agents because once out of contract and valued at 2mill by their existing club their hand is strengthened around the negotiation table..eg. we were interested in that gomis bloke the jacks have,were quoted something silly 8 mill maybe {cant remember exact} anyway a year later out of contract he joins the shitheads and wants the 8 mill fee his club wud have got on top of wages.and got it