Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WARNOCK WANTS TO MOVE OUT ANOTHER 2 PLAYERS/BUT ONE HE CANT

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:18 pm

" WARNOCK WANTS TO MOVE OUT ANOTHER 2 PLAYERS/BUT ONE HE CANT "

New loan goalie Allan McGregor had fallen out of favour at Hull City and was 3rd choice,so jumped at the chance of being Cardiff City's no1.
Brian Murphy will be Cardiff City's no2 goalie.

Warnock also admitted the club has been looking at deals to offload both Ben Amos and Ben Wilson.

Neil Warnock:
"We're trying to loan out young Ben Wilson, he needs games now. It's difficult for players, they want to be at this level but they need to play games.

"Ben Amos is here until the end of the season, and he's played for two clubs so we can't move him. It's a ridiculous rule. You don't know what's around the corner, but Ben has had a couple of weeks off and he's come back and trained very well,he is now here till May.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WARNOCK WANTS TO MOVE OUT ANOTHER 2 PLAYERS/BUT ONE HE C

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:35 pm

I remember pre-season the word was Ben Wilson was a hot prospect. Just who assesses these players? :shock:

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:18 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I remember pre-season the word was Ben Wilson was a hot prospect. Just who assesses these players? :shock:

Doesn't mean he's not a hot prospect, he needs games like Warnock said.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I remember pre-season the word was Ben Wilson was a hot prospect. Just who assesses these players? :shock:

What a silly statement.
He could well be a good prospect but for now Warnock needs experience.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:23 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

What a silly statement.
He could well be a good prospect but for now Warnock needs experience.

Young and chucked in the deep end.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:24 am

Club must of known about this ridiculous rule before signing Amos surely

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 am

Krutches wrote:Club must of known about this ridiculous rule before signing Amos surely

I'm sure our so called Committee know their football and the rules ?