A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WARNOCK INTENDS TO KEEP HIM "AS SUPPORT & BECAUSE NO MON

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
norms76 wrote:He's said 'If' there's no money, he didn't say he's not got any. Let's just wait and see. It could be Warnock keeping his cards close to his chest, if he goes public saying he's got a few bob to spend on a striker the it could make other clubs push the price up. Warnock is a very old school manager and knows what the crack is. :bluescarf:

Do you think going public, if I'm not backed, I'm leaving is keeping his cards close? Surely this means the future is not laid out, and he doesn't know what will come of any transfer "war chest".. Going public like that, seldom goes well with Tan..

Well there can be no ambiguity at end of season! it's either he's getting backed or no NW. :thumbup:

Exactly. But, why go public with it, like a question mark? Surely this means Tan has not made up his mind yet, or even Warnock the vote of confidence? Its a gamble against ffp rules, if they have a go at it. If Warnock fails, its right back at bargain basement.. But my take on it, regardless of what i think of Warnocks football. Stick with it. Dont bail, if we are going through another slump of defeats..

NW did say he as until end season to convince tan he's worth backing! So probably tan hasn't made his mind up so it's up to NW to convince tan to support him next season? We know he's worth it guess ran doesn't :thumbup:

Well, we dont. We all have our past glories, but times change... Im With Tan on this one :thumbup: Warnock proved nothing yet..

That's what NW is saying as well isn't it? He's not going on past glories that's for sure
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
norms76 wrote:He's said 'If' there's no money, he didn't say he's not got any. Let's just wait and see. It could be Warnock keeping his cards close to his chest, if he goes public saying he's got a few bob to spend on a striker the it could make other clubs push the price up. Warnock is a very old school manager and knows what the crack is. :bluescarf:

Do you think going public, if I'm not backed, I'm leaving is keeping his cards close? Surely this means the future is not laid out, and he doesn't know what will come of any transfer "war chest".. Going public like that, seldom goes well with Tan..

Well there can be no ambiguity at end of season! it's either he's getting backed or no NW. :thumbup:

Exactly. But, why go public with it, like a question mark? Surely this means Tan has not made up his mind yet, or even Warnock the vote of confidence? Its a gamble against ffp rules, if they have a go at it. If Warnock fails, its right back at bargain basement.. But my take on it, regardless of what i think of Warnocks football. Stick with it. Dont bail, if we are going through another slump of defeats..

NW did say he as until end season to convince tan he's worth backing! So probably tan hasn't made his mind up so it's up to NW to convince tan to support him next season? We know he's worth it guess ran doesn't :thumbup:

Well, we dont. We all have our past glories, but times change... Im With Tan on this one :thumbup: Warnock proved nothing yet..

That's what NW is saying as well isn't it? He's not going on past glories that's for sure

All I've seen him say, is we are not going down, and i will not spend in january.. I'm not Sure that qualify as promotion material..
But time will tell i guess.. A Few good games from now, would even put us in striking distance of playoffs.. :thumbup:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

NW obviously isn't going on past glories hence he's saying got to proveit to tan ! Taking into account NW doesn't have anything to prove regarding promotions ?
pembroke allan

Postby barry boy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:51 am

Reza wrote:
Bobbank59 wrote:Why don't we loan Plymouth Freddy Gounongbe?

Not even Plymouth would want him

Fred will go elsewhere and score loads...it always happens !
barry boy

Re: WARNOCK INTENDS TO KEEP HIM "AS SUPPORT, IF NO MONEY "

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:19 am

Well I believe Warnock still has a long way to go to prove himself with Tan.

Warnock came to us with an excellent history. Tan is a man who wants more for nothing though. I feel Tan was expecting us to be higher up the league by now with Warnock in charge. We could have been there if it was not for those late goals we let in. However we are not and with Tan believing he has been stung in the pass it is going to take some persuading for him to invest again.

The only way I can see Warnock impressing Tan is to clear out the dead wood, bring out the potential we do have and finally hope Tan will allow him to bring in new players to fill in the gaps. These new players will have to be freebies or loans at best until I believe Tan will invest. If Warnock gets to this position by this summer that will be impressive. I think he will need a couple of seasons to get there.
Bakedalasker

Re: WARNOCK INTENDS TO KEEP HIM "AS SUPPORT, IF NO MONEY "

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:58 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Well I believe Warnock still has a long way to go to prove himself with Tan.

Warnock came to us with an excellent history. Tan is a man who wants more for nothing though. I feel Tan was expecting us to be higher up the league by now with Warnock in charge. We could have been there if it was not for those late goals we let in. However we are not and with Tan believing he has been stung in the pass it is going to take some persuading for him to invest again.

The only way I can see Warnock impressing Tan is to clear out the dead wood, bring out the potential we do have and finally hope Tan will allow him to bring in new players to fill in the gaps. These new players will have to be freebies or loans at best until I believe Tan will invest. If Warnock gets to this position by this summer that will be impressive. I think he will need a couple of seasons to get there.

Well, IMO. The only place you re going to find players of a promotion push quality, at that price, is. Balkan, Spain, Portugal or even Scandinavia, if going on Warnock Style football . But somehow i dont think Warnock has that scouting reach, nor ever seen the sun outside the British island.. So he is left with freebees and Bosman players, until someone backs him in the overpriced English Market.. To be honest, i think that ship has sailed for him..
Scandinavianbluebird

Previous

Return to General Chat