' THIS IS WHAT NEIL WARNOCK IS UP AGAINST '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:03 am

The other clubs in the Championship spending and us looking for freebies, Warnock is doing an amazing job for Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Norwich City have agreed a £4.3m deal to sign Sporting Lisbon left-back Marvin Zeegelaar.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' THIS IS WHAT NEIL WARNOCK IS UP AGAINST '

Postby bluebird58 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:10 am

Buying success is hard in this division though. With Derby, Norwich, Villa, Sheffield Wed and Birmingham all spending big in this and recent seasons , only one of them can get promoted this year with Newcastle and Brighton, there's a lot of teams going to miss out. Also, Huddersfield and Reading ( and to a lesser extent Leeds) are challenging on a smaller budget and may stop any of the above going up.

A good manager can be more important than a big budget - and we've got one of those!

It's what makes the Championship so interesting !
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 am

bluebird58 wrote:Buying success is hard in this division though. With Derby, Norwich, Villa, Sheffield Wed and Birmingham all spending big in this and recent seasons , only one of them can get promoted this year with Newcastle and Brighton, there's a lot of teams going to miss out. Also, Huddersfield and Reading ( and to a lesser extent Leeds) are challenging on a smaller budget and may stop any of the above going up.

A good manager can be more important than a big budget - and we've got one of those!

Correct its not just about spending big money,you have to have a good manager with it,then you get success :thumbright: :thumbright:

We now have a great manager, and in his own has asked to be backed,so lets back him :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Warnock wants less than half the budget the other managers want :thumbright: :thumbright:

I've always stated,you can have all the money in the world,but its a good manager thats needed first :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby JimmyJazz » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 am

bluebird58 wrote:Buying success is hard in this division though. With Derby, Norwich, Villa, Sheffield Wed and Birmingham all spending big in this and recent seasons , only one of them can get promoted this year with Newcastle and Brighton, there's a lot of teams going to miss out. Also, Huddersfield and Reading ( and to a lesser extent Leeds) are challenging on a smaller budget and may stop any of the above going up.

completely agree - look at Leicester, spent millions well before they got up, had Sven as manager who didn't do the business - in any organisation the leader or manager is vital to it's success or failure.
:bluebird:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby City Slicker » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:The other clubs in the Championship spending and us looking for freebies, Warnock is doing an amazing job for Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Norwich City have agreed a £4.3m deal to sign Sporting Lisbon left-back Marvin Zeegelaar.

For some managers giving them access to a pot of gold means they'll end up buying a load of crap then spending a huge amount of time trying to offload them on the cheap (sounds familiar?)

At least with Warnock, even if not all his transfers are successes you get the feeling most of them will be and he's got the ability to get the best out of them. I think we're in good hands.
City Slicker

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 am

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The other clubs in the Championship spending and us looking for freebies, Warnock is doing an amazing job for Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

For some managers giving them access to a pot of gold means they'll end up buying a load of crap then spending a huge amount of time trying to offload them on the cheap (sounds familiar?)

At least with Warnock, even if not all his transfers are successes you get the feeling most of them will be and he's got the ability to get the best out of them. I think we're in good hands.

Spot on :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

He aint done nothing yet..
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Rydogsccfc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:He aint done nothing yet..

Did the double over Bristol that is something but. :thumbup: :ayatollah:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:21 pm

We have a great Manager and most importantly
players will want to come and play for him.
Pulisnewport

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:We have a great Manager and most importantly

We had a great manager. Everything Ole had touched had turned to gold. Every player would like to play for him.. But then what?
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:44 pm

WARNOCK INTENDS TO KEEP HIM "AS SUPPORT, BECAUSE THERES NO MONEY"
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181329
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181329

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:

We had a great manager. Everything Ole had touched had turned to gold. Every player would like to play for him.. But then what?

Yeah it's all gold at molde or is it mould???
Pulisnewport

Postby KBK-13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:31 pm

We had a great player, who didn't cut it as a manager in English football
KBK-13

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:

A very young mould then.. From what i read, they bought young talent and developed for som time, while shipping out..
But its done sober, with a patient - realistic timeframe. Economical sustainable to, from what i hear.. They didn't win the champions league last year, and never will, if that is what you mean :laughing6:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:

A very young mould then.. From what i read, they bought young talent and developed for som time, while shipping out..
But its done sober, with a patient - realistic timeframe. Economical sustainable to, from what i hear.. They didn't win the champions league last year, and never will, if that is what you mean :laughing6:

Scandinavian Bluebird. I wonder if you would be kind enough to satisfy my curiosity. How is it that in your earlier days on this forum, many of your posts were superbly put together in true Queen's English with perfect spelling. More recently, your English has deteriorated quite alarmingly, and your spelling has become far worse. At the moment your posts are sounding like a Scandinavian doing a Borat impression. Just wondering how you had a far better grasp of the English language a couple of years back when compared to today's posts. Hope you don't mind me asking, just checking all is well with you.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Scandinavian Bluebird. I wonder if you would be kind enough to satisfy my curiosity. How is it that in your earlier days on this forum, many of your posts were superbly put together in true Queen's English with perfect spelling. More recently, your English has deteriorated quite alarmingly, and your spelling has become far worse. At the moment your posts are sounding like a Scandinavian doing a Borat impression. Just wondering how you had a far better grasp of the English language a couple of years back when compared to today's posts. Hope you don't mind me asking, just checking all is well with you.

:lol: Well, to ease your paranoia, I'm usually on the move, posting from my phone.. A bit mor busy these days, I'm afraid..
Not my first language, and iPhone spell check fucks up my native communication.. And i usually post on here in weekends, and then I'm probably pist as well.. :lol: All is very well. Thank you for your concern mate :thumbright:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

:lol: Well, to ease your paranoia, I'm usually on the move, posting from my phone.. A bit mor busy these days, I'm afraid..
Not my first language, and iPhone spell check fucks up my native communication.. And i usually post on here in weekends, and then I'm probably pist as well.. :lol: All is very well. Thank you for your concern mate :thumbright:

That's ok then, as long as you are well. Was'nt actually me who noticed, I'm not that observant so can't take any credit. One of the lads in the pub noticed that many of your posts are spoken in an extremely well educated English manner while some sound like someone who is still learning the language. We were surprised it is getting worse rather than improving with practice. But as you say, if you are pissed that would explain why your spelling and the use of the English langauge has gone from almost university education in the UK to a sort of Kazakhstan type of English. Still, being pissed is far better than an illness causing this. Good to hear you are in good health.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

That's ok then, as long as you are well. Was'nt actually me who noticed, I'm not that observant so can't take any credit. One of the lads in the pub noticed that many of your posts are spoken in an extremely well educated English manner while some sound like someone who is still learning the language. We were surprised it is getting worse rather than improving with practice. But as you say, if you are pissed that would explain why your spelling and the use of the English langauge has gone from almost university education in the UK to a sort of Kazakhstan type of English. Still, being pissed is far better than an illness causing this. Good to hear you are in good health.

:lol: You have to take that to apple mate, I'm not spending time correcting spelling suggestions from the iphone, certainly not on an internet forum for football.. if words confuse you, just ask, ill make time for that :thumbup:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:53 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

:lol: You have to take that to apple mate, I'm not spending time correcting spelling suggestions from the iphone, certainly not on an internet forum for football.. if words confuse you, just ask, ill make time for that :thumbup:

No, you are ok. The words don't confuse me, particularly on the threads where your spelling and grammar are perfect, better than most on here in fact. I was just a little confused as to how bad some were today, almost as if you had someone else pressing the buttons while you were dictating. I'll put it down to the drink, and apologise for bringing it up. ;)
Steve Zodiak

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:01 am

KBK-13 wrote:

We had a great player, who didn't cut it as a manager in English football

Indeed.. If you want to go with the simplistic version :thumbright:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:12 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

No, you are ok. The words don't confuse me, particularly on the threads where your spelling and grammar are perfect, better than most on here in fact. I was just a little confused as to how bad some were today, almost as if you had someone else pressing the buttons while you were dictating. I'll put it down to the drink, and apologise for bringing it up. ;)

Nope.. That is only me traveling home from a 50 hour shift, typing on phone, and having a drink at the end of the day ;)
No apology needed, what ever you bring up :thumbright:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:29 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Nope.. That is only me traveling home from a 50 hour shift, typing on phone, and having a drink at the end of the day ;)
No apology needed, what ever you bring up :thumbright:

Was going tyo add something else but decided against it. After all, we would'nt want this trivial converstion to become 10 pages long. By the way, looks like you were wrong when discussing Cardiff finances in another thread but not to worry, "Since 1962" looks as if he has put you on the right path. Perhaps it being so cold in Scandinavia and all that sometimes freezes the mind somewhat. Anyway, take care and have a drink for me.
Steve Zodiak

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:57 am

I'm glad you've admitted you post on here when you're pissed, it makes more sense now because Solskjaer is by far the most clueless manager we've had down the city for many years.
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 am

Norwich just got £4m for Olssen.
This guy is just a replacement
Lawnmower

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:12 pm

[/quote]
:lol: You have to take that to apple mate, I'm not spending time correcting spelling suggestions from the iphone, certainly not on an internet forum for football.. if words confuse you, just ask, ill make time for that :thumbup:[/quote]
No, you are ok. The words don't confuse me, particularly on the threads where your spelling and grammar are perfect, better than most on here in fact. I was just a little confused as to how bad some were today, almost as if you had someone else pressing the buttons while you were dictating. I'll put it down to the drink, and apologise for bringing it up. ;)[/quote]
No apology needed, what ever you bring up :thumbright:[/quote]
Was going tyo add something else but decided against it. After all, we would'nt want this trivial converstion to become 10 pages long. By the way, looks like you were wrong when discussing Cardiff finances in another thread but not to worry, "Since 1962" looks as if he has put you on the right path. Perhaps it being so cold in Scandinavia and all that sometimes freezes the mind somewhat. Anyway, take care and have a drink for me.[/quote]

The Pages depends on how many language questions you have left, doesn't it? Or how deep that paranoia runs.. Not up to me really.. Can't remember discussing Cardiff finances, but do racall something like saying Tan spends a lot more than is showing in the books.. I'm sure of that, spite the cold.. But like I said, I'm not a number man..
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:41 pm

:lol: You have to take that to apple mate, I'm not spending time correcting spelling suggestions from the iphone, certainly not on an internet forum for football.. if words confuse you, just ask, ill make time for that :thumbup:[/quote]
No, you are ok. The words don't confuse me, particularly on the threads where your spelling and grammar are perfect, better than most on here in fact. I was just a little confused as to how bad some were today, almost as if you had someone else pressing the buttons while you were dictating. I'll put it down to the drink, and apologise for bringing it up. ;)[/quote]
No apology needed, what ever you bring up :thumbright:[/quote]
Was going tyo add something else but decided against it. After all, we would'nt want this trivial converstion to become 10 pages long. By the way, looks like you were wrong when discussing Cardiff finances in another thread but not to worry, "Since 1962" looks as if he has put you on the right path. Perhaps it being so cold in Scandinavia and all that sometimes freezes the mind somewhat. Anyway, take care and have a drink for me.[/quote]

The Pages depends on how many language questions you have left, doesn't it? Or how deep that paranoia runs.. Not up to me really.. Can't remember discussing Cardiff finances, but do racall something like saying Tan spends a lot more than is showing in the books.. I'm sure of that, spite the cold.. But like I said, I'm not a number man..[/quote]
Sorry, should have said it's the post saying "if VT does'nt back Neil this season". Another one of those topics where you are correcting somebody, so easy to understand how you forgot this one. Anyway, "Since 62" has put you right, he is someone who knows what he is talking about. Judging by the way you posted on that particulat topic, you sound like one of the meerkats from Compare The Market, unlike a lot of the time when I quite envy the way you are able to articulate yourself. Makes me think I should cut back on the old booze, otherwise I may forget that I can speak English to a reasonable standard. Simples. ;)
Steve Zodiak

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm

What you do on your own time is all yours mate.. I don't pretend to be the smartest fella on a bottle of rum, but Keith didn't put anything right by me.. He completely missed the point. Thing is mate, Tan spent a shit load of money on selicitors reaching a settlement with the examples I mentioned. I also know, all the Norwegians signed a settlement with them keeping their mouth shut..
How much money did Tan spend haunting Malay, or Malky, if I put my own words in it, and not just "apples..? Yes, I beleive you also could use the phrase "hunting".. Point is, I don't think this will show in the books, as I think Tan is paying from his own pocket. If not, it's criminal the way he had managers save money, and spend the resources of the club this way.. Surely you agree with that? Language linguistic aside?
Scandinavianbluebird

Return to General Chat