Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Annis, can we get rid of that complete and utter bellend Capitan, seriously ruining this place with his constant crap.

Who?

Roathy/Capitan posting endless crap on the two Jack threads thus bumping them to the top of the page, he needs banning for his own mental health.

I honestly hardly ever look at those threads and I never ever get involved with him.
Roathie has had well over 150 names banned on this forum, I personally believe people should just ignore him.

Great post.
Why ANYONE talks with him on here is beyond me.
There seems plenty of naive people that do though. Very, very weird.

Correct they should just put him on ignore or just not read or answer his posts :thumbright: :thumbright:

Spot on annis but people will feed his weird little needs by arguing with him.

I know it's not everyone's opinion and I understand but I personally think all Jacks should be banned full stop. I couldn't give a shit about what any of those mutants have got to say.

Jack, I don't even look at his threads/comments/posts, yet I get pm's of the same people moaning about him, so why don't they just put him on ignore and not reply to him :thumbright: :thumbright:

Why we should not ban all Jacks is because its good to have banter and we talk about them,so they should have the right to reply :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I understand what your saying and believe me asking for posters to be banned is not normally my style but I made an exception in this case.

I have not posted on here regularly for long and had no idea about this whole 'Roathy' thing and when I first engaged into a conversation with the poster Capitano I honestly thought I was chatting with a normal Jack until he started arguing black was white with me and someone pointed out to me the situation.

The Man/Woman/Child is an absolute crank, its currently posting on the same thread under 3 different names pretending to be a Cardiff fan talking endlessly about Swansea, that is just beyond weird, whoever it is has got serious mental health issues, I'm not taking the piss cos mental health is a serious thing but this person genuinely needs banning for their own sanity. I think you will lose posters and this place will suffer for it unless you can somehow get a handle on it to be honest mate.

Re: ' Rickie Lambert? ? Plus One of City's Biggest Earners '

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:52 am

What's the situation with Rickie Lambert?

NEIL WARNOCK:

"He’s been unlucky."

" I’d been looking at someone like Ken from the start, a different type of player, and now he’s my number one. He needs to be patient but Rickie needs games to get himself fit, he’s not had many in three years, so it’s catch 22 for both of us and I don’t know what the answer is."

"I don’t think he’ll go (on loan) because we need everybody, but you don’t know what happens in a window, but one phone call can change. Especially later on. You can’t say yes or no to anything."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:53 am

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Annis, can we get rid of that complete and utter bellend Capitan, seriously ruining this place with his constant crap.

Who?

Roathy/Capitan posting endless crap on the two Jack threads thus bumping them to the top of the page, he needs banning for his own mental health.

I honestly hardly ever look at those threads and I never ever get involved with him.
Roathie has had well over 150 names banned on this forum, I personally believe people should just ignore him.

Great post.

Correct they should just put him on ignore or just not read or answer his posts :thumbright: :thumbright:

I know it's not everyone's opinion and I understand but I personally think all Jacks should be banned full stop. I couldn't give a shit about what any of those mutants have got to say.

Jack, I don't even look at his threads/comments/posts, yet I get pm's of the same people moaning about him, so why don't they just put him on ignore and not reply to him :thumbright: :thumbright:

Why we should not ban all Jacks is because its good to have banter and we talk about them,so they should have the right to reply :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I understand what your saying and believe me asking for posters to be banned is not normally my style but I made an exception in this case.

I have not posted on here regularly for long and had no idea about this whole 'Roathy' thing and when I first engaged into a conversation with the poster Capitano I honestly thought I was chatting with a normal Jack until he started arguing black was white with me and someone pointed out to me the situation.

The Man/Woman/Child is an absolute crank, its currently posting on the same thread under 3 different names pretending to be a Cardiff fan talking endlessly about Swansea, that is just beyond weird, whoever it is has got serious mental health issues, I'm not taking the piss cos mental health is a serious thing but this person genuinely needs banning for their own sanity. I think you will lose posters and this place will suffer for it unless you can somehow get a handle on it to be honest mate.

Two of his user names have been banned by Norms in last 24hrs,but honestly please just put him on ignore :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:30 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Who?

Great post.

I beg the differ.. He has been diagnosed with his "narcissistic personality disorder" on here before.. It is all about control, and easy to ignore when you get the depth of it.. You spend ten pages arguing about the left leg, and since the right leg has a 0,5% mass difference, in this case, he wins the discussion shifting the discussion over to the other leg. After all, a leg is a leg :lol:
Like Annis says. Better to put him on ignore, and play with him when you are bored.. He already posts like a sensible City fan under other usernames, and can't be stoppet. That is the battle for control for him.. I find him amusing, and sometimes even sensible :thumbright:
After all, he is a swan :lol: