Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steven Gerrard gives filthy look to Neil Warnock after

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:57 pm

FA & League Cups
Steven Gerrard gives filthy look to Neil Warnock after he cracks 'window' joke about people from Liverpool
If looks could kill...

The Independent Football

19/01/17

The former Liverpool captain looked thoroughly unimpressed BT Sport/Screengrab
Steven Gerrard gained a reputation as a proud Liverpudlian and a no-nonsense midfielder during his playing days.

Those two traits were in perfect harmony on Wednesday night as the former Liverpool captain gave an altogether filthy look in the direction of Neil Warnock after the Cardiff City manager made a disparaging joke about Scousers.

The pair were sitting in the BT Sport studio along with presenter Jake Humphrey and Gerrard's former teammate Steve McManaman for Liverpool's FA Cup replay against Plymouth.

As Humphrey explained that it was just as cold inside the studio as out in the stadium, McManaman quipped "I'm fine, I'm from Liverpool. It doesn't bother me, the cold."

All well and good at that point, Gerrard even had a little smile on his face.

But that was soon wiped away as Warnock butted in: "They don't have windows there, do they?" presumably making reference to Liverpool's outdated reputation as an impoverished city.

It didn't go down well...

Warnock chuckled - looking to Humphrey and McManaman for approval - but as he turned back to his left he must surely have felt the heated rage emanating from Gerrard's eyes and the steam coming from his ears because he dared not make eye contact.

While it only lasted a few seconds, the death stare seemed to go on forever...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Steven Gerrard gives filthy look to Neil Warnock after

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Thought that's how all scousers look like? :D