Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" City Striker Loan Move To Plymouth "

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Warnock hints Cardiff City striker is heading to Argyle

By StuartJames | January 19 2017

CARDIFF City manager Neil Warnock dropped a hint that he could be about to help out Argyle in the transfer window.

Working as a pundit on tonight's FA Cup third round replay, the former Pilgrims boss was speaking about the injury problems incurred by Derek Adams and Argyle.

Plymouth are without nine players for tonight's game through injury and unavailability and with striker David Goodwillie suspended by the club on Tuesday, his options in attack are dwindling, despite the recent £15,000 acquisition of Torquay United striker Nathan Blissett.

But it seems Argyle could have something lined up with Cardiff with Warnock suggesting something may happen in the next week.

"They have had a lot of injuries, especially with the strikers and I am hoping to lend them one next week," Warnosk told BT Sport host Jake Humphrey.

Argyle have been linked with a move for Cardiff striker Rhys Healey, who spent the first half of the season on loan at struggling league two rivals Newport County.

Healey has scored six goals in 17 appearances for Newport, but returned to Cardiff when his loan spell expired last week.

Re: Healey Loan Move To Plymouth .

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:16 am

Fred instead please.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 am

ashi83 wrote:Fred instead please.

What have Plymouth ever done to us to deserve that?? :? :o :shock:

Now, Swansea are struggling in that department.... ;) :laughing6:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:20 am

Sven wrote:

It's the warnock connection he was Thier manager and is from down that way I believe

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:23 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Sven wrote:

It's the warnock connection he was Thier manager and is from down that way I believe

:lol: he's from Yorkshire!

Re: " City Striker Loan Move To Plymouth "

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:38 am

He as a farm in Cornwall and lives there.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 am

nojac wrote:He as a farm in Cornwall and lives there.

I know mate but he's not from there.
He's from Sheffield I believe.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Healey should be brought back when we are safe and given some championship football time to establish if he is good enough or not. Otherwise he'll be joining the likes of Tom James, Tutonda etc through the exit door.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Danny Says wrote:Healey should be brought back when we are safe and given some championship football time to establish if he is good enough or not. Otherwise he'll be joining the likes of Tom James, Tutonda etc through the exit door.

Spot on Danny :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Healey should be brought back when we are safe and given some championship football time to establish if he is good enough or not. Otherwise he'll be joining the likes of Tom James, Tutonda etc through the exit door.

Spot on Danny :thumbright: :bluebird:

Agree with you both :thumbup:

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:52 pm

We might need a rethink on this one ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 am

He Can't go back out on loan again this season as he has broken the loan agreement by coming on yesterday. :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:22 am

Dahboy wrote:He Can't go back out on loan again this season as he has broken the loan agreement by coming on yesterday. :bluescarf:

And that makes me happy :thumbright: :bluebird: