Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea have the 19th Highest Wage Bill In Europe!!?!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:56 pm

RV Casual wrote:Image

:lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
polo wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:You prefer being a Narcissistic tool who talks down to people always having the final say like a self righteous prat. Seek help, go on your fellow fans forum and do us all a favour and say good bye, but you can't because you have the constant desire to feel your self importance.

If your so intelligent how come your on here hounding our fans just for the final say? Hmmm because your an insecure mess seeking self righteousness off the back of others. What a Tool!!!

Hes not tolerated on their forum. The forum owner gets rid of him straight away and doesnt put up with his little game just for hits.

Shouldn't be tolerated here the guy degrades and derails every thread with his self righteousness. I'm done playing his game. Mods sort it out ffs

I think the mods need to sort him out. He wrecks this forum every time he appears under whatever name he choses to use. Every thread he participated in slowly ends up with no football talk, just "look how perfect I am, and how I am always right while the rest of the universe is wrong". Once again he will be racking up hundreds of posts a week, some based on Swansea, but most just causing arguments for the sake of it. Obviously, he will soon add to this because just like a 10 year old, he always has to have the last word.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:
polo wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:You prefer being a Narcissistic tool who talks down to people always having the final say like a self righteous prat. Seek help, go on your fellow fans forum and do us all a favour and say good bye, but you can't because you have the constant desire to feel your self importance.

If your so intelligent how come your on here hounding our fans just for the final say? Hmmm because your an insecure mess seeking self righteousness off the back of others. What a Tool!!!

Hes not tolerated on their forum. The forum owner gets rid of him straight away and doesnt put up with his little game just for hits.

Shouldn't be tolerated here the guy degrades and derails every thread with his self righteousness. I'm done playing his game. Mods sort it out ffs

I think the mods need to sort him out. He wrecks this forum every time he appears under whatever name he choses to use. Every thread he participated in slowly ends up with no football talk, just "look how perfect I am, and how I am always right while the rest of the universe is wrong". Once again he will be racking up hundreds of posts a week, some based on Swansea, but most just causing arguments for the sake of it. Obviously, he will soon add to this because just like a 10 year old, he always has to have the last word.

This is such an odd scenario. People are falling over themselves to have a dig at me for no other reason than me posting spot on football opinion, and then getting upset because I respond? Its amazing really. Here is a novel idea, how about you PM me with all the personal stuff so you still get to vent your spleen, yet the threads can stay informative and on topic. Everyone wins. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Still no PM, guess people are all for taking it off topic then? Can't complain then. :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Fuk me is this thread still going, a classic roathy multi page, gone right off topic no doubt can't be arsed to read through the pages.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:49 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:Fuk me is this thread still going, a classic roathy multi page, gone right off topic no doubt can't be arsed to read through the pages.

Of course it has gone off topic. People are unable to debate footballing matters when they know that sense will be the main focus. What is fun about sensationalising when sense is there to provide its perspective?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:Fuk me is this thread still going, a classic roathy multi page, gone right off topic no doubt can't be arsed to read through the pages.

Of course it has gone off topic. People are unable to debate footballing matters when they know that sense will be the main focus. What is fun about sensationalising when sense is there to provide its perspective?

It looks like to me a few posters have put you in your place regarding Swanseas financial situation and you can't accept it so keep talking garbage.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:07 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:Let's just all enjoy the ride lads, the ride has been great so far this season with Swansea at the bottom, may it continue onto next season.

^this

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:14 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:
It looks like to me a few posters have put you in your place regarding Swanseas financial situation and you can't accept it so keep talking garbage.

Which bit is garbage?

We all know you won't be able to answer specifically which shows exactly which side the garbage view lies sir :D (all though mine is not so much a view as absolute fact, but the sensationalists gloss over that vital tid bit).

Player sales are amortised? Dividends can only be taken on profits? The trust is entitled to 22% of any dividends? They won't want to arm the trust with cash and potentially weaken their position? The FA has regulations against owners taking the payments? Which one? :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Which bit is garbage?

We all know you won't be able to answer specifically which shows exactly which side the garbage view lies sir :D (all though mine is not so much a view as absolute fact, but the sensationalists gloss over that vital tid bit).

Player sales are amortised? Dividends can only be taken on profits? The trust is entitled to 22% of any dividends? They won't want to arm the trust with cash and potentially weaken their position? The FA has regulations against owners taking the payments? Which one? :occasion5:

All jiberish to me I'm hands on man not a figures man, but from what I'm reading everyone disagrees with what your saying, so why would everyone else be wrong and you right, chances are you are talking garbage and everyone else is talking sense, and to be honest what everyone else is saying makes more sense that your waffle.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:29 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:
All jiberish to me I'm hands on man not a figures man, but from what I'm reading everyone disagrees with what your saying, so why would everyone else be wrong and you right, chances are you are talking garbage and everyone else is talking sense, and to be honest what everyone else is saying makes more sense that your waffle.

And with that your view crumbles like a digestive biscuit :clap:

The sooner you realise the majority of people on here that follow me around are morons the better off you will be I assure you, on subjects such as this they don't know their ar*e from their elbow. Don't take my word for it by all means...

Player amortisation:-

http://www.nufcblog.org/2011/03/amortis ... t-figures/

When dividends can be taken and who is entitled to them:-

http://www.contractoruk.com/limited_com ... guide.html

Trust ownership share breakdown:-

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-facts-and-history/

Parachute payments explained

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/p ... e-payment/

Educate yourself. Enjoy.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Which bit is garbage?

As I said yesterday, the dividends can be paid in cash.The owners are not obliged to offer a dividend re-investment scheme. If there are no additional shares created, and none available on the market, how will the Trust increase their holding percentage?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Which bit is garbage?

As I said yesterday, the dividends can be paid in cash.The owners are not obliged to offer a dividend re-investment scheme. If there are no additional shares created, and none available on the market, how will the Trust increase their holding percentage?

Dividends have always been paid in cash with Swansea, almost yearly if memory serves. The owners will absolutely want to create a share option in the future, there is little to no doubt about that what so ever. They have invested £100m in shares to get a return on it when they sell on. So if Swansea posted a profit of £5m for example (stretching it at £5m), why on God's green planet would they take a paltry £2m or £3m out thus reducing the assets in the company they wish to improve, thus giving the Trust enough to possibly buy other peoples shares to take them above 25% and with it veto rights. It makes no sense in anybodies world.
Last edited by Capitano on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:40 pm

I think you have a high opinion of yourself Roathyitano to assume that everyone else are idiots. There are no doubt some intelligent business man on this forum they couldn't all be kids or morons as you say. Iv never claimed my opinion is right it's just an opinion, I prefer to listen to people who know what their talking about and from what I'm reading I don't think you do.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:44 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:I think you have a high opinion of yourself Roathyitano to assume that everyone else are idiots. There are no doubt some intelligent business man on this forum they couldn't all be kids or morons as you say. Iv never claimed my opinion is right it's just an opinion, I prefer to listen to people who know what their talking about and from what I'm reading I don't think you do.

I have not said all are morons, I said the people who follow me around are morons, you know... The ones who don't know that players fees get amortised for example? The ones that can't understand how you would not make a profit off the back of £40m sales? The ones that think 68% of a company mean you own it... Or can't understand why they cant just take every penny the club has...This is what you are reading and agreeing with I assume? :lol:

You keep listening to them pal, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I have supplied you with the independant information where you can research yourself and have decided not to. Not to mention the fact it is unbearably basic business kniwledge and woldwide accepted. I can't help you any more :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

The sooner you realise the majority of people on here that follow me around are morons the better off you will be I assure you, on subjects such as this they don't know their ar*e from their elbow. Don't take my word for it by all means...

Educate yourself. Enjoy.

what ive noticed.
during your previous extended visits there have been people that didnt see you for what you are.
this time around bar 1 or 2 most just seem to be having turns taking the pee and therfore confining you to just the one or two threads.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Educate yourself. Enjoy.

what ive noticed.
during your previous extended visits there have been people that didnt see you for what you are.
this time around bar 1 or 2 most just seem to be having turns taking the pee and therfore confining you to just the one or two threads.

And there it is, the long overdue "only winding you up" post. :laughing6:

The funny thing is, this thread was not posted on all day, and I didn't post at all. I had the opportunity to post on many threads but did not see the point, everyone was sensible and felt no need to add a modicum of sense. So you now have me in one thread when it could have been none :occasion5:

Speak sense and I may never feel the urge to post again. Theres some incentive for you :thumbright:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Capitano wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Which bit is garbage?

Dividends have always been paid in cash with Swansea, almost yearly if memory serves. The owners will absolutely want to create a share option in the future, there is little to no doubt about that what so ever. They have invested £100m in shares to get a return on it when they sell on. So if Swansea posted a profit of £5m for example (stretching it at £5m), why on God's green planet would they take a paltry £2m or £3m out thus reducing the assets in the company they wish to improve, thus giving the Trust enough to possibly buy other peoples shares to take them above 25% and with it veto rights. It makes no sense in anybodies world.

You have completely lost me, but then again I only 33 years in the financial industry. In all that time I was obviously all mixed up in my advice to businesses (including football clubs), I should have come straight to you so you could have put me right on the incorrect information I was presenting to businesses nationwide. Increasing the number of shares in a company will add no value to that company whatsoever. In fact, many companies often reduce the number of shares which just increases the value of 1 share equal to the percentage of the total reduction in shares available. There is no way the owners are going to be in any hurry to allow the Trust to increase their shareholding, and in fact, if the owners could ever purchase shares from the fans to get their holding to 90% ( that was the figure when I was involved, may have changed), they can then implement a compulsory share purchase bringing their holdings to 100% (as former shareholders in Dragon Oil will be well aware of). I am not going to waste any more time on this thread, I will only come back to you if I am looking for personal financial advice as it appears you are the world's leading expert on this, unless of course you are just getting your info from the internet.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:03 pm

By the way, you might want to look up the definition of share option. Sorry, I did say that my previous post was final, will let you have it all to yourself now. Good evening.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Which bit is garbage?

You have completely lost me, but then again I only 33 years in the financial industry. In all that time I was obviously all mixed up in my advice to businesses (including football clubs), I should have come straight to you so you could have put me right on the incorrect information I was presenting to businesses nationwide. Increasing the number of shares in a company will add no value to that company whatsoever. In fact, many companies often reduce the number of shares which just increases the value of 1 share equal to the percentage of the total reduction in shares available. There is no way the owners are going to be in any hurry to allow the Trust to increase their shareholding, and in fact, if the owners could ever purchase shares from the fans to get their holding to 90% ( that was the figure when I was involved, may have changed), they can then implement a compulsory share purchase bringing their holdings to 100% (as former shareholders in Dragon Oil will be well aware of). I am not going to waste any more time on this thread, I will only come back to you if I am looking for personal financial advice as it appears you are the world's leading expert on this, unless of course you are just getting your info from the internet.

You have just agreed with me in every single way, it just seems you are more intent on arguing and pontificating not realising that you are saying exactly the same as me.

Where have I said they want to increase the Trusts shareholding? I haven't I have said the exact opposite. It is the last thing they will want to do... Hence they wont be voting to take a dividend and fund the Trust as a result who are currently in a weak financial position all for a paltry few million, it is counter productive.

By all means message me for personal advice, providing you are respectful I am a pretty patient guy and woukd be happy to help you. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:By the way, you might want to look up the definition of share option. Sorry, I did say that my previous post was final, will let you have it all to yourself now. Good evening.

No need to look it up Stevie I am fully aware of what it is. The share option is in the updated shareholders agreement where shares must be offered to other shareholders before they can be sold elsewhere. Hence why they will not want the Trust to add to their funds incase a share lurchase opportunity arrises and they can take their holding to above 25%. As stated in post number 1 of the subject course. :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Capitano wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Educate yourself. Enjoy.

what ive noticed.

And there it is, the long overdue "only winding you up" post. :laughing6:

The funny thing is, this thread was not posted on all day, and I didn't post at all. I had the opportunity to post on many threads but did not see the point, everyone was sensible and felt no need to add a modicum of sense. So you now have me in one thread when it could have been none :occasion5:

Speak sense and I may never feel the urge to post again. Theres some incentive for you :thumbright:

it is an observation of how things have changed.
while i am here id like to congratulate you on getting the board sense monitor job.
does it pay more than the 1p per hit you were getting on bank hols for being a hit generator or maybe its youve been asked to incorporate it into your normal tasks.
is capitano a hint that AA has promoted you?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

dogfound wrote:
it is an observation of how things have changed.
while i am here id like to congratulate you on getting the board sense monitor job.
does it pay more than the 1p per hit you were getting on bank hols for being a hit generator or maybe its youve been asked to incorporate it into your normal tasks.
is capitano a hint that AA has promoted you?

I have no idea what you are talking about again but thanks for your kind words regarding my stance on sense. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:30 pm

This is astatement released by the Swansea Supporters' Trust regarding their share ownership of their football club.
http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/22/ ... ball-club/

Read in to that what you will about their hopes and fear regarding their current and future relationship with their majority share holders.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:This is astatement released by the Swansea Supporters' Trust regarding their share ownership of their football club.

Read in to that what you will about their hopes and fear regarding their current and future relationship with their majority share holders.

Dated November 2016.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:This is astatement released by the Swansea Supporters' Trust regarding their share ownership of their football club.

Dated November 2016.

You are a man who deals in facts apparently. Have they released a more current statement about their position regarding their position as shareholders? If they have could you please post a link?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:

Dated November 2016.

You are a man who deals in facts apparently. Have they released a more current statement about their position regarding their position as shareholders? If they have could you please post a link?

Looks like youv got him :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:

Dated November 2016.

If my maths are correct, issued 58 days ago. Doubt if a more up to date statement exists at this time.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

No idea, however the Trust chairman has commented that relationships and involvment in the club is in a better place than it ever was under the old regime. Concerns over share dillution are of course still there however and while this is always an option they will clearly never vote for a dividend. Hence my point.