Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea have the 19th Highest Wage Bill In Europe!!?!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:27 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:So there are 3 Roathies on this thread, El Capitano, Baversh and Feline Fred :lol: WTF is this about why is he on multiples

There aren't any as far as I am aware, a few of my usernames though. Becasuse when someone panics due to me being correct and making people look silly as a result someone bans the account. Bit of a pointless exercise really, all it does is confuse the more dense species on here :D

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 pm

FelineFred wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:So there are 3 Roathies on this thread, El Capitano, Baversh and Feline Fred :lol: WTF is this about why is he on multiples

There aren't any as far as I am aware, a few of my usernames though. Becasuse when someone panics due to me being correct and making people look silly as a result someone bans the account. Bit of a pointless exercise really, all it does is confuse the more dense species on here :D

The only person on here looking silly is you. Has it not dawned on you that most of us are able to have a sensible debate without the need to continually re-invent ourselves as someone else. I wonder why it is you who is continually banned when you are the one who is always right. Now may be a good time for you to admit you are completely deluded and need help. I doubt if anyone else on the internet is forced to use so many different names. Should tell you something. I will leave you to it now. You can invent another half dozen names and have an ultra intelligent debate with yourself.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Because he was made to look a right tool under his Capitano name, so has re-incarnated himself as two other people so he can give his original name a bit of vocal backing. One mixed up and sad specimen. I assume he must be schizophrenic as he believes himself to be so many different people. :lol:

Roathy is a tool under any username he invents, spot him a mile off, boring and predictable. He's a bona fide saddo and the cowardly weak sort that you wouldn't have anything to do with, that's why he gets his kicks on mb's and is despised on them all as he's a tosser. Don't engage with the weirdo and he'll soon go away which is probably the advice any of his 'friends' and family give in the real world. Cuckoo!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Because he was made to look a right tool under his Capitano name, so has re-incarnated himself as two other people so he can give his original name a bit of vocal backing. One mixed up and sad specimen. I assume he must be schizophrenic as he believes himself to be so many different people. :lol:

Roathy is a tool under any username he invents, spot him a mile off, boring and predictable. He's a bona fide saddo and the cowardly weak sort that you wouldn't have anything to do with, that's why he gets his kicks on mb's and is despised on them all as he's a tosser. Don't engage with the weirdo and he'll soon go away which is probably the advice any of his 'friends' and family give in the real world. Cuckoo!

Will take your advice. I guess if everyone does the same he will get bored and go and play somewhere else.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:36 pm

A 10 pager ffs has the mods exterminated the sewer rat yet? :roll:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:A 10 pager ffs has the mods exterminated the sewer rat yet? :roll:

Hits, Hits and more hits innit.

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:The only person on here looking silly is you. Has it not dawned on you that most of us are able to have a sensible debate without the need to continually re-invent ourselves as someone else. I wonder why it is you who is continually banned when you are the one who is always right. Now may be a good time for you to admit you are completely deluded and need help. I doubt if anyone else on the internet is forced to use so many different names. Should tell you something. I will leave you to it now. You can invent another half dozen names and have an ultra intelligent debate with yourself.

Yes, it tells me the sensitive on this forum are far more precious about being proven wrong than others, especially by a perceived Swansea fan which is obviouly something that gets under their skin. This is a prime example, the lengths you have gone to to try and claim that a DIRECT DOCUMENTED STATEMENT from the Trust Chairman stating word for word what I was asked to prove he said... isn't evidence. utterly amazing :laughing6:

and to think if you had just accepted my sense at the start then this thread wouldn't have got past page 2 and it would have been a sensible on topic exchange. It has taken an extra 8 pages of people trying to deny obvious fact before I decided to put an end to it with a direct quote, and there are amazingly STILL sme who refuse to accept they are clearly wrong all along :lol:
Last edited by FelineFred on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:39 pm

polo wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:A 10 pager ffs has the mods exterminated the sewer rat yet? :roll:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

I despair. :roll:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

Me too, this thread has turned into people refusing to believe the world is round and are blaming the scientist who proved it. amazing, truly. :D

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Roathy at it again, what a pleb :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:50 pm

FelineFred wrote:

You sad c**t :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Cuckoo!!

1i0b2d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

:laughing6: And you are close to 12k post over a period of two years.. But you are quality though, ill give you that :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:55 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:The only person on here looking silly is you. Has it not dawned on you that most of us are able to have a sensible debate without the need to continually re-invent ourselves as someone else. I wonder why it is you who is continually banned when you are the one who is always right. Now may be a good time for you to admit you are completely deluded and need help. I doubt if anyone else on the internet is forced to use so many different names. Should tell you something. I will leave you to it now. You can invent another half dozen names and have an ultra intelligent debate with yourself.

Yes, it tells me the sensitive on this forum are far more precious about being proven wrong than others, especially by a perceived Swansea fan which is obviouly something that gets under their skin. This is a prime example, the lengths you have gone to to try and claim that a DIRECT DOCUMENTED STATEMENT from the Trust Chairman stating word for word what I was asked to prove he said... isn't evidence. utterly amazing :laughing6:

and to think if you had just accepted my sense at the start then this thread wouldn't have got past page 2 and it would have been a sensible on topic exchange. It has taken an extra 8 pages of people trying to deny obvious fact before I decided to put an end to it with a direct quote, and there are amazingly STILL sme who refuse to accept they are clearly wrong all along :lol:

"No idea, however the Trust chairman has commented that relationships and involvment in the club is in a better place than it ever was under the old regime. Concerns over share dillution are of course still there however and while this is always an option they will clearly never vote for a dividend. Hence my point."
The above statement is where your argument began, and was primarily a discussion about dividend payments and shares. I think you will find that is not a word for word reproduction, and even the post on Planet Swans does not mention anything about a better place than it ever was. I have read the official releases from the Trust, and it is obvious that the Trust and the owners are not living in a state of harmony. I will take the advice given earlier and let you argue amongst your various user names now. Good luck.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

:laughing6: And you are close to 12k post over a period of two years.. But you are quality though, ill give you that :ayatollah:

Rydogs is funny as f*ck. Funniest poster on here without even realising it. :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

Thank you my Greek speaking Scandinavian friend. :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:02 pm

polo wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

Rydogs is funny as f*ck. Funniest poster on here without even realising it. :lol:

The thing is Rydogs is not a pain in the arse unlike our forum idiot. Surely a normal person wishing to spend a long time discussing Swansea would go on a Swansea forum.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

polo wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

Its a nice trait to talk shit and make people laugh I suppose. :laughing6:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:"No idea, however the Trust chairman has commented that relationships and involvment in the club is in a better place than it ever was under the old regime. Concerns over share dillution are of course still there however and while this is always an option they will clearly never vote for a dividend. Hence my point."
The above statement is where your argument began, and was primarily a discussion about dividend payments and shares. I think you will find that is not a word for word reproduction, and even the post on Planet Swans does not mention anything about a better place than it ever was. I have read the official releases from the Trust, and it is obvious that the Trust and the owners are not living in a state of harmony. I will take the advice given earlier and let you argue amongst your various user names now. Good luck.

:laughing6: Stopp digging. you have been proven wrong without a scrap of doubt. The chairman of the Trust has stated clearly that things have improved and they were consulted more than they ever have been over a manager appointment in the last 15 years. this was 2 weeks ago, long after any official Trust release. you have lost, accept it and move on. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
polo wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Quantity over quality.

Hey-ho.

The thing is Rydogs is not a pain in the arse unlike our forum idiot. Surely a normal person wishing to spend a long time discussing Swansea would go on a Swansea forum.

Thanks for the compliments but don't turn a Roathie thread into about me please. :laughing6:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:13 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:"No idea, however the Trust chairman has commented that relationships and involvment in the club is in a better place than it ever was under the old regime. Concerns over share dillution are of course still there however and while this is always an option they will clearly never vote for a dividend. Hence my point."

:laughing6: Stopp digging. you have been proven wrong without a scrap of doubt. The chairman of the Trust has stated clearly that things have improved and they were consulted more than they ever have been over a manager appointment in the last 15 years. this was 2 weeks ago, long after any official Trust release. you have lost, accept it and move on. :thumbup:

Since when has consultation about a club manager meant that the relationship is in a better place than it ever was. You are one for getting everything spot on, and claimed you had reproduced everything word for word. I am not digging, just stating a fact that you were wrong.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Since when has consultation about a club manager meant that the relationship is in a better place than it ever was. You are one for getting everything spot on, and claimed you had reproduced everything word for word. I am not digging, just stating a fact that you were wrong.

Being consulted over major decisions as a shareholder is the whole working relationship in a nutshell, or did you think I meant kisses and cuddles? They are business associates not lovers, the working relationship is essentially communication and input. As the chairman of the Trust has clearly stated, this is better than it ever was over the past 15 years. In another post he also goes on to say since the appointment of Chris Pearlman they also get board communications far more frequently than ever before. It is beyond question. I couldn't be more right if I morphed into Carol Vorderman at a maths test. Stop digging :thumbright:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:07 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Since when has consultation about a club manager meant that the relationship is in a better place than it ever was. You are one for getting everything spot on, and claimed you had reproduced everything word for word. I am not digging, just stating a fact that you were wrong.

Being consulted over major decisions as a shareholder is the whole working relationship in a nutshell, or did you think I meant kisses and cuddles? They are business associates not lovers, the working relationship is essentially communication and input. As the chairman of the Trust has clearly stated, this is better than it ever was over the past 15 years. In another post he also goes on to say since the appointment of Chris Pearlman they also get board communications far more frequently than ever before. It is beyond question. I couldn't be more right if I morphed into Carol Vorderman at a maths test. Stop digging :thumbright:

I would call it "fan propaganda".. But there are several ways of looking at it.. Being a George Monbiot fan, you strike me as a bit naive?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:I would call it "fan propaganda".. But there are several ways of looking at it.. Being a George Monbiot fan, you strike me as a bit naive?

It may well be that, I have not given an opinion. I have stated nothing other than what was factually stated on the matter. Although it is in line with the statement release from the Americans and of course the appointment of Chris Pearlman so all signs point to the fact things are better than they were, whether you think they are or not will be based on whatever that persons agenda is I guess. :thumbright:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:I would call it "fan propaganda".. But there are several ways of looking at it.. Being a George Monbiot fan, you strike me as a bit naive?

It may well be that, I have not given an opinion. I have stated nothing other than what was factually stated on the matter. Although it is in line with the statement release from the Americans and of course the appointment of Chris Pearlman so all signs point to the fact things are better than they were, whether you think they are or not will be based on your agenda I guess. :thumbright:

Yes, it was a well set trap :laughing6: All i know is Bradley to be a gem, but didn't win the dressing room. Witch tells me Swans are in the same shit as City was. There are two forces within the club.. They need a bit of good luck (Witch we both dont believe in) to get out of this one.. Im told Guidolin left a bit of a mess!..

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Yes, it was a well set trap :laughing6: All i know is Bradley to be a gem, but didn't win the dressing room. Witch tells me Swans are in the same shit as City was. There are two forces within the club.. They need a bit of good luck (Witch we both dont believe in) to get out of this one.. Im told Guidolin left a bit of a mess!..

Well of ot is a short term plan then they are screwed as they look a certainty to be relegated. However the signings (both players and managerial) seem to be suggesting there is more of a long term plan as it is pretty clear this season culd be a wash out. Will be interesting to see.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Yes, it was a well set trap :laughing6: All i know is Bradley to be a gem, but didn't win the dressing room. Witch tells me Swans are in the same shit as City was. There are two forces within the club.. They need a bit of good luck (Witch we both dont believe in) to get out of this one.. Im told Guidolin left a bit of a mess!..

Well of ot is a short term plan then they are screwed as they look a certainty to be relegated. However the signings (both players and managerial) seem to be suggesting there is more of a long term plan as it is pretty clear this season culd be a wash out. Will be interesting to see.

Hench the fan propaganda? God knows, the british patience is two seconds, at best.. ?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Hench the fan propaganda? God knows the british patience is two seconds at best.. ?

I think it would more feasibly be propaganda if it came from the Americans, the Trust were pretty vocal in the beginning regarding their dissappointment on their position within the club on these matters, so with the changes it seems far more likely that this actually is indeed the case, which until we know otherwise cannot really be assumed.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:15 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Hench the fan propaganda? God knows the british patience is two seconds at best.. ?

I think it would more feasibly be propaganda if it came from the Americans, the Trust were pretty vocal in the beginning regarding their dissappointment on their position within the club on these matters, so with the changes it seems far more likely that this actually is indeed the case, which until we know otherwise cannot really be assumed.

Wich is my point,.. We know Americans is only in on anything for the money.. "Trust" is an idealistic organization (Which should hold more powers IMO), and express their opinion in their democratic ways.. Their downfall, with City at least, is- they are even a minority from a fan base stance.. Its a difficult balance to maintain, powers and influence. Agree with you on this one, only time will tell on what is what.. But there are no truths other than history of results, and anything else is interpretations and speculations in the bigger scheme of things.. probability though.. But then again, Donald Trump i sworn in this evening :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Wich is my point,.. We know Americans is only in on anything for the money.. "Trust" is an idealistic organization (Which should hold more powers IMO), and express their opinion in their democratic ways.. Their downfall, with City at least, is- they are even a minority from a fan base stance.. Its a difficult balance to maintain, powers and influence. Agree with you on this one, only time will tell on what is what.. But there are no truths other than history of results, and anything else is interpretations and speculations in the bigger scheme of things.. probability though.. But then again, Donald Trump i sworn in this evening :lol:

Amen to that. Can't disagree.