Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea have the 19th Highest Wage Bill In Europe!!?!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:11 am

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote::laughing6: not that old chestnut. I am afraid we are now boiled down to one thing. I post the evidence - you post the sentence. If not then the discussion ends here, I am more than happy to complete our transaction. :occasion5:

So i am correct then! How gratifying! You are an unmitigated liar and bullshitter! Unable or unwilling to provide the vide nice to back up your so called protestation of "truth".

There is no transaction my sad deluded friend! Simple be a man and back up your statements with evidence!

It is so simple! Can you do it? Or can you not?

Be a man and make up your mind!
If the Evidence is there believe me I will acknowledge the voracity of your satement! I will do no more than accept the truth!

:laughing6: more than happy to post it. You post the sentence in return. There is no negotiating here, these are my terms. Meet them or stop moaning. :thumbup:

Why would I accept your terms? Post or be damned as a liar! You have accused others of lacking any basis of truth in their postings, but you can not do it out of decency and fairness.

Bullshitter!

Because it is you that wants to see it. I am happy to post it as said on several occasions, I will go out of my way to do that for you. Im good like that. I just ask a small favour in return.

COWARD!!!

I don't debate with people who do not have the courage of their convictions. Debate without facts supported by substantiated evidenced is not debate.

You spout the language of the educated and informed but pursue the charade of the misinformed and despots. Well done! You have exposed your hypocrisy and deceit and totally diminished any credibility you tried to claim.
!
The fantasist exposed!

I hope the Swansea Supporters Trust are represented by more honourable men than yourself for their club's sake.

Hear, hear
. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 am

In what reality does somebody make a claim, state they have clear evidence to back this claim but then refuse to show said evidence??

Classic Roathie how is this f#ckwit allowed to still post? Let's keep in mind this was a post about Swansea City having the 19th highest wage bill according to talk sport. It's now turned I to a 9 page link at me I'm roathie post.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 am

WelshPatriot wrote:In what reality does somebody make a claim, state they have clear evidence to back this claim but then refuse to show said evidence??

Classic Roathie how is this f#ckwit allowed to still post? Let's keep in mind this was a post about Swansea City having the 19th highest wage bill according to talk sport. It's now turned I to a 9 page link at me I'm roathie post.

Interesting take on things. In reality the posts were all on topic until the usual suspects started doing their roathie panic. :D

The proof is here by the way, 3rd post from the bottom by the Chairman of the Trust. A bit of research is all that is needed at times you see...

''I genuinely believe this is to be the case. The lines of communication and consultation between us and them are very much open, in fact I would say far more open than anything I have experienced in a long time. I do genuinely believe that we were consulted more on the appointment of Paul Clement then we have been on any managerial appointment in the last 15 years''.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... w-job/#145

enjoy. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

Bhavesh wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:In what reality does somebody make a claim, state they have clear evidence to back this claim but then refuse to show said evidence??

Interesting take on things. In reality the posts were all on topic until the usual suspects started doing their roathie panic. :D

The proof is here by the way, 3rd post from the bottom by the Chairman of the Trust. A bit of research is all that is needed at times you see...

''I genuinely believe this is to be the case. The lines of communication and consultation between us and them are very much open, in fact I would say far more open than anything I have experienced in a long time. I do genuinely believe that we were consulted more on the appointment of Paul Clement then we have been on any managerial appointment in the last 15 years''.

How is this clown allowed to post on a Cardiff City Forum under two user names. Why don't the mods do something about Roathie who has now just continuing this post under yet another name.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:32 am

Only one username at a time as always Steve my friend. How many different ones at a single time is determined by how panicky people get at me stating obvious facts however :D . I am sure it was the same for our pal Roathie.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:44 am

Bhavesh wrote:Only one username at a time as always Steve my friend. How many different ones at a single time is determined by how panicky people get at me stating obvious facts however :D . I am sure it was the same for our pal Roathie.

Why use a discussion on Planet Swans about the sacking of Alan Curtis as proof of a discussion on here about something completely different. Unless I am going senile, the discussion here last night had nothing whatsover to do the sacking of Alan Curtis. As asked many times last night, where is your proof. Put up or shut up. Discussions by fans on another football forum are not proof of anything, particularly when they have nothing to do with what is being discussed here. Sad when you have to use yet another name to try and provide evidence that does not exist.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:51 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bhavesh wrote:Only one username at a time as always Steve my friend. How many different ones at a single time is determined by how panicky people get at me stating obvious facts however :D . I am sure it was the same for our pal Roathie.

Why use a discussion on Planet Swans about the sacking of Alan Curtis as proof of a discussion on here about something completely different. Unless I am going senile, the discussion here last night had nothing whatsover to do the sacking of Alan Curtis. As asked many times last night, where is your proof. Put up or shut up. Discussions by fans on another football forum are not proof of anything, particularly when they have nothing to do with what is being discussed here. Sad when you have to use yet another name to try and provide evidence that does not exist.

Reading the post I have quoted and refered to, not the thread title may be a start mate :D and yes, this is exactly what I was asked to prove... read:-

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Judging by your inability to grasp this basic concept I beg to differ :laughing6:

He said that lines of communication have improved, far more open than anything the Trust have experienced in a long time and they were consulted far more on the appointment of Clement than any other managerial appointment in the last 15 years.

Or something to that effect.

Can you provide evidence that is what he said? The last link I posted does suggest that at all!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:55 am

Bhavesh wrote:

You derailed a post about player wages to go on your pathetic 9 page discussion and I use that word loosely as you can't discuss anything with you it's your way and that's it.

By the way your evidence link is way way way off Mark.

Why not go.onto Swansea city forums and discuss your beloved club till your blue in the face....oh you can't because they won't put up with you.....but like the ugly duckling not accepted by his own.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:00 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
You derailed a post about player wages to go on your pathetic 9 page discussion and I use that word loosely as you can't discuss anything with you it's your way and that's it.

By the way your evidence link is way way way off Mark.

Why not go.onto Swansea city forums and discuss your beloved club till your blue in the face....oh you can't because they won't put up with you.....but like the ugly duckling not accepted by his own.

So my evidence regarding my statement that the chairman of the Trust said that they had far more consultation over the hiring of Clement than they have had in the last 15 years is ''way off mark''? :D I know you are a space cadet at times and can't see what is going on... but you do realise my evidence is a direct quote from the Chairman of the Trust saying exactly that to the word right? :lol:

As for derailing the thread, take a look back at page 1 at when it was derailed? I was on topic sir, as always :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:01 am

Bhavesh wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Reading the post I have quoted and refered to, not the thread title may be a start mate :D and yes, this is exactly what I was asked to prove... read:-

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Judging by your inability to grasp this basic concept I beg to differ :laughing6:

He said that lines of communication have improved, far more open than anything the Trust have experienced in a long time and they were consulted far more on the appointment of Clement than any other managerial appointment in the last 15 years.

Can you provide evidence that is what he said? The last link I posted does suggest that at all!

I have read the post. You have quoted the views of a fan named Phil and have not provided any evidence whatsoever of your previous claim. Anybody on this forum will now be able to see that you spouted off complete nonsense over numerous threads yet again. I am afraid that the personal views of a fan on Planet Swans is not the way to back yourself up. Try again and at least make some attempt to not look so stupid this time. Scraping the bottom of the barrel using yet another user name and providing a link to the views of Phil in order to prove a point. I have a life away from a keyboard, so that will give you plenty of time to try and find some proof of the ridiculous statement you made last night.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:03 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bhavesh wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:

I have read the post. You have quoted the views of a fan named Phil and have not provided any evidence whatsoever of your previous claim. Anybody on this forum will now be able to see that you spouted off complete nonsense over numerous threads yet again. I am afraid that the personal views of a fan on Planet Swans is not the way to back yourself up. Try again and at least make some attempt to not look so stupid this time. Scraping the bottom of the barrel using yet another user name and providing a link to the views of Phil in order to prove a point. I have a life away from a keyboard, so that will give you plenty of time to try and find some proof of the ridiculous statement you made last night.

You mean Phil S?... as in the owner of that site? Phil Sumbler? Who is chairman of the Trust yes? :D

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:29 am

Highest wage bill........to.......Swansea trust consulted on Clements appointment.

But no you haven't derailed the original subject at all.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:34 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Highest wage bill........to.......Swansea trust consulted on Clements appointment.

But no you haven't derailed the original subject at all.

The thread has been derailed, absolutely. But I was not the one whom derailed it, I was happily talking about the finances regarding things, page 1 and 2 clearly shows that. It changed to the Trust subject when the following question was asked at the bottom of page 2...

Steve Zodiak wrote:Does the club actually offer a dividend re-investment plan? If not, how will the Trust get their additional shares to take them to 25%. Just curious as I have no idea how this club operates.

That is what tends to happen when people sensationalise. Sense negates that point so they make another... we now find ourselves here. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:14 am

You were the one that started baiting and shooting people's opinions down it's what you do. A discussion between Cardiff fans was disrupted by you again.

I feel for you genuinely your quite a sad guy really. Your own can't stand you and you set up multiple accounts on a rivals board in the hope you won't get rumbled. The words Billy and no.mates springs to mind.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 am

This is yourself being the first to bring The Trust into the post regarding player wages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:21 am

WelshPatriot wrote:This is yourself being the first to bring The Trust into the post regarding player wages.

That is not bringing the Trust into it, that is replying to the statement that the Americans can take a load of money out. I was making a factual statement that they will be reluctant to do that because they will have to pay the Trust 22% of anything. The Trust was not a new topic, it was a small part of my post as your quote shows, the topic was still regarding the Americans and their plans of the finances of the club. The topic was changed almost completely to Trust matters with the 100% Trust related question asked at the bottom of page 2 quoted. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:23 am

WelshPatriot wrote:You were the one that started baiting and shooting people's opinions down it's what you do. A discussion between Cardiff fans was disrupted by you again.

I feel for you genuinely your quite a sad guy really. Your own can't stand you and you set up multiple accounts on a rivals board in the hope you won't get rumbled. The words Billy and no.mates springs to mind.

They were not opinions. They were completely wrong statements that I quite politely explained why they were inacurrate and therefore irrelevant to the topic. If I said humans are born with wings and can fly, you wouldn't be baiting me or shooting my opinon down by obviously stating that they don't... it is just a fact.
Last edited by FelineFred on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:23 am

FelineFred wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:This is yourself being the first to bring The Trust into the post regarding player wages.

That is not bringing the Trust into it, that is replying to the statement that the Americans can take a load of money out. I was making a factual statement that they will be reluctant to do that because they will have to pay the Trust 22% of anything. The Trust was not a new topic, it was a small part of my post as your quote shows, the topic was still regarding the Americans and their plans of the finances of the club. The topic was changed almost completely to Trust matters with the 100% Trust related question asked at the bottom of page 2 quoted. :thumbup:

Give it up chap your making yourself look as daft as you are. As per previous threads with yourself I'll beg you adios and leave you to argue with yourself for the rest of the day.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:24 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
FelineFred wrote:

Give it up chap your making yourself look as daft as you are. As per previous threads with yourself I'll beg you adios and leave you to argue with yourself for the rest of the day.

QED :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
FelineFred wrote:

Good old Roathie. He's not a sandwich short of a picnic he's a full loaf of bread short of one.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Good old Roathie. He's not a sandwich short of a picnic he's a full loaf of bread short of one.

But clearly spot on and proven correct again, if that is my new nickname. It will do me :thumbup:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

FelineFred wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Good old Roathie. He's not a sandwich short of a picnic he's a full loaf of bread short of one.

But clearly spot on and proven correct again, if that is my new nickname. It will do me :thumbup:

You need help mate. Try the Samaritans.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:45 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I tried them, they agreed I was correct. :laughing6:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am

FelineFred wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I tried them, they agreed I was correct. :laughing6:

I suggest you go and play in the outback with some dingos and snakes.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I suggest you go and play in the outback with some dingos and snakes.

That is a good point actually, they are quite gracious in defeat. :D

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:40 am

Bhavesh wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bhavesh wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:

You mean Phil S?... as in the owner of that site? Phil Sumbler? Who is chairman of the Trust yes? :D

You know perfectly well that you have provided a link to one person expressing a personal opinion. There has been no statement from the Trust backing up your false claims. Jeremy Corbyn expresses a lot of personal opinions, but that does not mean that is the official view of the Labour Party as we all know. You know you have been proved wrong which is the reason you have come back today with even more user names. Why have you changed your user name from the one you were using last night? The comments from plenty of other posters should show you that the general view of most people on here is that you are a complete fool.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:07 pm

So there are 3 Roathies on this thread, El Capitano, Baversh and Feline Fred :lol: WTF is this about why is he on multiples

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:You know perfectly well that you have provided a link to one person expressing a personal opinion. There has been no statement from the Trust backing up your false claims. Jeremy Corbyn expresses a lot of personal opinions, but that does not mean that is the official view of the Labour Party as we all know. You know you have been proved wrong which is the reason you have come back today with even more user names. Why have you changed your user name from the one you were using last night? The comments from plenty of other posters should show you that the general view of most people on here is that you are a complete fool.

What? You are either messing around or a complete headcase :lol:

1) I said..... THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TRUST STATED THAT THEY HAD MORE INVOLVEMENT IN THE APPOINTMENT OF CLEMENT THAN EVER BEFORE IN THE LAST 15 YEARS..

2) I was asked to prove this. I did not feel I had to as it is an obvious well known fact, but this morning decided to endulge.

3) So I posted a direct link showing the chairman of the Trust saying directly... word for word... what I said.

It couldn't be any better and more obvious categotical evidence if it came up slapped you the cheek and whispered softly into your ear ''he is clearly right here, stop digging'' :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:18 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:So there are 3 Roathies on this thread, El Capitano, Baversh and Feline Fred :lol: WTF is this about why is he on multiples

Because he was made to look a right tool under his Capitano name, so has re-incarnated himself as two other people so he can give his original name a bit of vocal backing. One mixed up and sad specimen. I assume he must be schizophrenic as he believes himself to be so many different people. :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Because he was made to look a right tool under his Capitano name, so has re-incarnated himself as two other people so he can give his original name a bit of vocal backing. One mixed up and sad specimen. I assume he must be schizophrenic as he believes himself to be so many different people. :lol:

Yes, because you make yourself look such a fool when you get proven categotically and undebatably correct (as usual) :lol:

If the opposite (now redundant) stance was a horse it would have been put down before it started :laughing6: