Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea have the 19th Highest Wage Bill In Europe!!?!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 pm

markeMark wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
If it is a commonly known fact why have you not (refused) to provide evidence? Surely, if you are so passionate about informed debate that is supported by well documented evidence, this should not be an issue.

Might is suggest you refuse to provide evidence because you don't have any! I would suggest you have come a poor second Iin any serious debate and you resorted to a very spurious and infantile line of contribution that is based on the " I know but you don't" taunts of adolescence.

I thought you were intelligent! How wrong can I still be!

There is no "if", it is a commonly known fact. I refuse to provide you with the evidence you claim you are in need of because it has no baring on the debate what so ever. If my point hinged on it and thus felt the need to show this as a result, then I would. Currently it is like me saying "Gravity is evident in this world, i love cakes and it helps keep it on the table" and you demanding I provide proof that I like cakes. It is irrelevant enough to not want to bother, but as I have stated I will do it if you can offer me something in return.

"Suggest" and "assume" - yes you are more than welcome to do both. However suggestions and assumptions are poor wuality of opinion, but that would be your prerogative.

So you have no evidence to support your opinion! The commonly known fact cannot be evidenced! What point are you trying to prove in this debate? I would suggest that the lack of ability to provide evidence for your assertions, damages the paucity of any fact you claim to be true.

You flounder lime a man who has lost a debate!

He has no evidence. Exactly the same as with his numerous user names, he is never wrong in his mind, even if everyone else knows he is. Where he will succeed eventually, is to ruin this forum and stop sensible posters from joining in discussions about Cardiff City.

Can you provide evidence that I have no evidence? That is a bold claim. I will happily provide it if made worth my while. Over to you. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Capitano wrote:
markeMark wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
If it is a commonly known fact why have you not (refused) to provide evidence? Surely, if you are so passionate about informed debate that is supported by well documented evidence, this should not be an issue.

Might is suggest you refuse to provide evidence because you don't have any! I would suggest you have come a poor second Iin any serious debate and you resorted to a very spurious and infantile line of contribution that is based on the " I know but you don't" taunts of adolescence.

There is no "if", it is a commonly known fact. I refuse to provide you with the evidence you claim you are in need of because it has no baring on the debate what so ever. If my point hinged on it and thus felt the need to show this as a result, then I would. Currently it is like me saying "Gravity is evident in this world, i love cakes and it helps keep it on the table" and you demanding I provide proof that I like cakes. It is irrelevant enough to not want to bother, but as I have stated I will do it if you can offer me something in return.

"Suggest" and "assume" - yes you are more than welcome to do both. However suggestions and assumptions are poor wuality of opinion, but that would be your prerogative.

So you have no evidence to support your opinion! The commonly known fact cannot be evidenced! What point are you trying to prove in this debate? I would suggest that the lack of ability to provide evidence for your assertions, damages the paucity of any fact you claim to be true.

He has no evidence. Exactly the same as with his numerous user names, he is never wrong in his mind, even if everyone else knows he is. Where he will succeed eventually, is to ruin this forum and stop sensible posters from joining in discussions about Cardiff City.

Can you provide evidence that I have no evidence? That is a bold claim. I will happily provide it if made worth my while. Over to you. :thumbright:

It is not a claim. It is a fact. Make it worth my while and I will happily prove it.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 pm

markeMark wrote: It is not a claim. It is a fact. Make it worth my while and I will happily prove it.

I don't care enough to make an offer and happy to assume you are lying. There in lies the difference :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

You are making that same mistake again. If I ask for you to come and clean my house because I need to believe you can do it, and you refuse on the basis that you do not want to go through the effort to prove you can.. Does that mean you are incapable of cleaning? No. This commonly known fact has nothing to do with any discussion what so ever, if you need this evidence for whatever reason you need it for... then you must offer me something in return. Fair?

Spurious, pedantic nonsense! Do you have evidence for a statement you made in this debate? You made it nobody else did!
Either it is true supported by evidence or it is hearsay or possibly worse made up!
Your rediculous analogies make no contribution to this point of the debate! Do you have evidence to back up your assertion or not? If you do not then, can we safely presume it is not worth considering as a valid contribution to any factual debate?

What do you want in return my unintelligent friend? Comfort? Support for your learning difficulties?

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Capitano wrote:
markeMark wrote: It is not a claim. It is a fact. Make it worth my while and I will happily prove it.

I don't care enough to make an offer and happy to assume you are lying. There in lies the difference :occasion5:

I don't care enough to make an offer either and happy to assume you are lying. Judging by the amount of time you have spent discussing this, you must care vastly more than I do.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

You are making that same mistake again. If I ask for you to come and clean my house because I need to believe you can do it, and you refuse on the basis that you do not want to go through the effort to prove you can.. Does that mean you are incapable of cleaning? No. This commonly known fact has nothing to do with any discussion what so ever, if you need this evidence for whatever reason you need it for... then you must offer me something in return. Fair?

Spurious, pedantic nonsense! Do you have evidence for a state,eat you made in this debate? You made it nobody else did! W
Either it is true sop ported by evidence or it is hearsay or possibly worse made up!
Your rediculous analogies make no contribution to this point of the debate! Do you have evidence to back up or assertation or not? If you do not then, can we safely presume it is not worth considering as a valid contribution to any factual debate?

What do you want in return my unintelligent friend? Comfort? Support for your learning difficulties?

I didn't make it, the chairman of the Trust did. I just paraphrased him. Whether it is true is based on what exactly happened and has nothing to do with what I say or do on this thread. I refuse to provide evidence on the existance of space, but it exists regardless of my refusal or not. My analogies are a stark example of the futility of your request.

Please don't make the age old error of bringing such ludicrous things as learning difficulties and intelligence into things and repeatedly miss spell the word "rediculous" sic. :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 pm

markeMark wrote:
Capitano wrote:

I don't care enough to make an offer either and happy to assume you are lying. Judging by the amount of time you have spent discussing this, you must care vastly more than I do.

Perfect. Pleasure disagreeing sir :occasion5: :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Spurious, pedantic nonsense! Do you have evidence for a state,eat you made in this debate? You made it nobody else did! W
Either it is true sop ported by evidence or it is hearsay or possibly worse made up!
Your rediculous analogies make no contribution to this point of the debate! Do you have evidence to back up or assertation or not? If you do not then, can we safely presume it is not worth considering as a valid contribution to any factual debate?

I didn't make it, the chairman of the Trust did. I just paraphrased him. Whether it is true is based on what exactly happened and has nothing to do with what I say or do on this thread. I refuse to provide evidence on the existance of space, but it exists regardless of my refusal or not. My analogies are a stark example of the futility of your request.

Please don't make the age old error of bringing such ludicrous things as learning difficulties and intelligence into things and repeatedly miss spell the word "rediculous" sic. :D

What did he actually say then? Do you have proof to add to the validity of the debate?

You are you actually just making things up again to support your assertions?

My spelling maybe inaccurate but even after a few sherbets I am brighter than you!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Might want to check your own spelling before having a go at someone else. Try "existance" to start with.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

What did he actually say then? Do you have proof to add to the validity of the debate?

My spelling maybe inaccurate but even after a few sherbets I am brighter than you!

Judging by your inability to grasp this basic concept I beg to differ :laughing6:

He said that lines of communication have improved, far more open than anything the Trust have experienced in a long time and they were consulted far more on the appointment of Clement than any other managerial appointment in the last 15 years.

Or something to that effect.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:12 pm

markeMark wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Might want to check your own spelling before having a go at someone else. Try "existance" to start with.

I didn't have a go at him, he had a go at me. Hence the observation. Also the correct way to structure that would be "you might want to" rather than what you opened with, it doesn't actually make sense as it stands - If we are being pedantic and all. :laughing5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16 pm

Capitano wrote:
markeMark wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

I didn't have a go at him, he had a go at me. Hence the observation. Also the correct way to structure that would be "you might want to" rather than what you opened with, it doesn't actually make sense as it stands - If we are being pedantic and all. :laughing5:

You are never wrong are you? I am surprised that you have not started a 15 page thread about the word" existence", and how the rest of the world spells it incorrectly. Perhaps your version known only to you is the correct one, with the rest of the world being in the wrong. That would be par for the course for you.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Judging by your inability to grasp this basic concept I beg to differ :laughing6:

He said that lines of communication have improved, far more open than anything the Trust have experienced in a long time and they were consulted far more on the appointment of Clement than any other managerial appointment in the last 15 years.

That is not what you claimed! You know that! If you want informed debate at least nbe honest! You seem very defensive for an advocate of informed debate!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Capitano wrote:
markeMark wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

You are never wrong are you? I am surprised that you have not started a 15 page thread about the word" existence", and how the rest of the world spells it incorrectly. Perhaps your version known only to you is the correct one, with the rest of the world being in the wrong. That would be par for the course for you.

Of course not, more than happy to admit when I have made an error, like the error in my quickly typed response. As for being wrong on fact based threads, it isn't really possible to be wrong when you are just stating fact. And besides, what the hell are you doing back, thought you had freed yourself from this madness? :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

That is not what you claimed! You know that! If you want informed debate at least nbe honest! You seem very defensive for an advocate of informed debate!

What are you talking about now? What is it you incorrectly feel I claimed then? :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/01/04/ ... l-clement/

You have interesting interpretation of the trusts' statement!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Capitano wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Capitano wrote:
markeMark wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Of course not, more than happy to admit when I have made an error, like the error in my quickly typed response. As for being wrong on fact based threads, it isn't really possible to be wrong when you are just stating fact. And besides, what the hell are you doing back, thought you had freed yourself from this madness? :D

Had a few beers so off to bed. Surprised to see this madness is still going on. Could'nt resist putting my whatever in. Better go, my spelling can be dodgy when I have'nt had a drink, so could be ultra bad if I stay on here. Carry on and enjoy yourself.

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/01/04/ ... l-clement/

You have an interesting interpretation if what was just discussed? :D

Who says I have interpreted that trust statement in any way shape or form? Have you made a post yet that has not been laced with incorrect assumption?

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/01/04/ ... l-clement/

Full of shit ain't he can't accept he's wrong.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Had a few beers so off to bed. Surprised to see this madness is still going on. Could'nt resist putting my whatever in. Better go, my spelling can be dodgy when I have'nt had a drink, so could be ultra bad if I stay on here. Carry on and enjoy yourself.

Have a good night sir, as one of the few capable of speaking with a degree of sinsibility, you are welcome back any time :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:

Wrong about what? I bet you don't even know what you are claiming I am wrong about do you? :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Can you provide evidence that is what he said? The last link I posted does suggest that at all!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Can you provide evidence that is what he said? The last link I posted does suggest that at all!

He can't.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Wrong about what? I bet you don't even know what you are claiming I am wrong about do you? :lol:

Not really just clicked on the page scrolled to the bottom and commented :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Can I provide evidence he said that? Yes.

I didnt say your link suggested that? You are muddling yourself up here.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:
Capitano wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:

Not really just clicked on the page scrolled to the bottom and commented :lol:

Well fair play on you for admitting it, and glad humour isn't lost on everyone :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Capitano wrote:Can I provide evidence he said that? Yes.

Provide the evidence then!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

What will that gain? You will just invent another blind alley to keep a nonsensical discussion going. Why go through the effort of providing evidence when we can just do the latter anyway, saves me the time. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

What will that gain? You will just invent another blind alley to keep a nonsensical discussion going. Why go through the effort of providing evidence when we can just do the latter anyway, saves me the time. :thumbright:

you stated quite categorically that you could provide the evidence! Yet, when challenged you withdraw your confident assertion. The characteristics of a charlatan and liar in my experience.

Surely, if you wish to engage in informed and accurate debate, honesty and clarity are a prerequisite! You criticised Cardiff City Supporters on this for not seeking the truth and honest debate. When questioned about the veracity of your own statements you refuse to provide evidence.

You claim to speak " the truth" but when asked to provide evidence none is forthcoming.
Last edited by Plynlymonbluebird on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Capitano wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

The only person who will keep this going is you. How many posts have you made in the few days you have been here under your present name. I doubt if anyone else is like you, most people will admit when they are wrong. If you provide the proof, then there is no argument. You were right all along. Surely proving yourself correct would do wonders for your oversized ego, and no doubt we would never hear the end of it. So go on, prove the point that you have spent several hours trying to ram down our throats.