Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OFFICIAL " CARDIFF CITY'S NEW NUMBER ONE "

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Cardiff City Football Club

Wednesday 18th January 2017

IMG_1270.JPG

Cardiff City FC is pleased to confirm that Allan McGregor has signed on loan with the Bluebirds, from Hull City, for the remainder of the 2016/17 season, subject to international clearance.

A Scotland international with thirty-five caps and Premier League experience, Allan will link up with Neil Warnock’s first-team squad immediately in preparation for Saturday’s home clash with Burton Albion. He will wear the vacant ‘number one’ goalkeeper jersey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: OFFICIAL " CARDIFF CITY'S NEW NUMBER ONE "

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:15 pm

Feel a bit sorry for Murphy as he's done everything so far asked of him but I'm sure he understands and it's a great capture for us, McGregor is a very solid GK and at this level one of the best in the league, welcome Alan :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:19 pm

i agree wolfpac the best in the league imo

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Confirmation that McGregor will wear the number 1 shirt and is available for selection against Burton Albion on Saturday, subject to international clearance.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Good news but I also feel a little sorry for Murphy.

Anyone know if we can send Amos back or are we lumbered with him (and his wages!) for the rest of the season?

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:21 pm

I gotto be honest, if this was start of the season Id have been happy. But I personally think we wont do much better than Murphy remainder of season. He has looked solid, good in air good kicking. Id have rathered the dosh splashed at somebody else

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 pm

davids wrote:Good news but I also feel a little sorry for Murphy.

Anyone know if we can send Amos back or are we lumbered with him (and his wages!) for the rest of the season?

was widely reported at the time as a year long loan ,so stuck with paying him.
another trollope f@@@ up

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Does anyone know how Curci is getting on?