Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER!"

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Pops give you 10 out 10 for effort with last post! :laughing6: but seriously all types food have downside or hidden information, I've lived a very unhealthy lifestyle in regards to food due to medical problems I would have expected some sort of issue by my 60th birthday but guess I'm one of lucky ones like say it's a lot to do with individual or luck that people don't get cancer ect. Poor Roy castle never smoked but got lung cancer while smoker doesn't !!! :o that's life :old:

All in your jeans I suppose. More people don't get cancer than get it. A horrible disease that we all fear. Roy Castle never smoked no. But he worked in clubs up and down the country where he was a passive smoker. That is why I backed and 100% agree with the smoking ban in pubs and clubs. If you want to smoke and run the risks that's fine but don't force it onto others.

I'm a non smoker but was a passive one for many years due to where I worked! And the ban as been best thing to happen for everyone. As I've said earlier I deal with cancer patients every week and it is worst thing to happen to anyone! ;)

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Yeah, read 'Bad Medicine' by Ben Goldacre - highlights the bunch of nutritional scammers basically supported by the Uni's, BBC and press, and the Govt, who continue to allow the bullshit, cos its multi billions..

Seen all the boys eating sardines in work - all they get is smelly.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:35 pm

100 years ago 3% of men would get Cancer at some point in their life it is now 40%! Yes we live longer and Cancer develops more as we get older but this figure is way off that!

Personally I believe the rise is linked to the thousands of chemicals we put in just about everything from things we eat, drink, breathe and consume.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:19 pm

T1JMO wrote:
100 years ago 3% of men would get Cancer at some point in their life it is now 40%! Yes we live longer and Cancer develops more as we get older but this figure is way off that!

Personally I believe the rise is linked to the thousands of chemicals we put in just about everything from things we eat, drink, breathe and consume.

People are blissfully unaware of the shit that they are eating! They have developed GM crops that they actually used the dna from viruses and bacteria to splice into them so that they can spray pesticide on them and they dont die! This means that this pesticide gets in to your food and kills good bacteria in your gut and promotes inflamation which causes Cancer!

The people behind this pay millions to make sure they can comtinue to not have to label products as "GM" and its covered up. This basically means that they are legaly poisoning everybody without their knowledge! It has been proven that it is possible to make more crops using decent organic methods but who pays for the pestticides then? It is all to do with patents and money, end of!

Checkout what you might be eating in your next meal.

Is Glycophosphate bad for you?

Short answer

Glycophosphate is indeed bad for you. The chemical, although useful as an herbicide, poses many serious risks on the body.

Long answer

Glycophosphate, commonly called glyphosphate is an herbicide that targets broadleaf plants and grasses that compete with food crops. Monsanto chemist, John E. Franz, discovered its weed eliminating properties in 1970, and the weed-killer made its debut in 1974 under the brand name, Roundup. By 2007, glyphosphate had cornered the market as the most used herbicide in US agriculture.

Glyphosphate is a systemic herbicide, absorbed through the stem and leafy parts, and somewhat less through the roots. It travels through the growing plant only, and for this reason, is less effective when used on pre-emergent crops. It acts by targeting an enzyme needed to synthesize three amino acids involved in the growth process. This causes the plant to stop growing within a few hours, and leaf yellowing to occur in a few days.

Glyphosphate has been used liberally to spray along the edges and in cracks of sidewalks to inhibit weed growth, and along railroad tracks to prevent weeds from covering the rails. The USDA estimates that approximately 24% of the chemical sprayed on hard surfaces runs off. This results in surface water contamination by glyphosphate.

The success of glyphosphate as an herbicide led Monsanto to develop Roundup-resistant, genetically modified crops. Today, 92% of all corn, 94% of soybeans, and 94% of cotton (cottonseed oil) are genetically modified (GMOs). These ingredients are staples in so many products, it is estimated that 75% of processed foods contain these genetically modified ingredients. It is hard to estimate how much glyphosphate we ingest in our daily diet.

One of the detrimental effects of glyphosphate on the human body is its impact on the gut. Typically, the human digestive system contains harmless bacteria that are necessary for digestion, nutrient absorption, and play a huge part in our immune system. Glyphosphate is killing these necessary microorganisms, contributing to potential problems like leaky gut, which compromises the protective gut lining and allows toxins and bacteria a pathway into the bloodstream.

There have also been numerous recent studies linked to increased instances of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in farmers who work in close contact with glyphosphate. In fact, these studies suggest that exposure nearly doubles their risk of contracting this disease.

The excessive amount of Roundup that is being poured on crops by non-organic farmers is estimated to be in the millions of pounds. This amount is so excessive that government scientists have recently detected glyphosphate in the air and rain.

Roundup use has been linked to the decline in the population of the monarch butterfly, as its use has all but wiped out the milkweed plant – the only plant the monarch uses for food and survival. Glyphosphate has also been linked to the decrease in the honeybee population. Studies show that when honeybees are exposed to this weed killer, they lose their ability to eat, and have a more difficult time learning how to forage.

Here is the irony – Roundup is not nearly as effective as it once was. The weeds themselves are now getting stronger as they have evolved with increasing resistance to glyphosphate. Always check labels on foods for GMOs. All organic foods and even those that are “made with organic products” are required to be GMO-free. We cannot do anything about the exposure to glyphosphate through air, rain, and runoff water, but we can control what food we put in our body.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Another good example is Ibuprofen this kills inflamation but actually stops the body from healing! Is that a good thing to put on an injury? Ask any decent Physio! Ahh but you can make money out of it!

Tumeric is anti inflamatory stops depression and is speculated to treat and cure cancer, it is even being used with Chemo!

So whats best natural or man made???

https://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-e ... -turmeric/

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm

My partner had thyroid cancer at the age of 25, she went through chemotherapy and 7 years on is cancer free, she has 6 monthly check ups.

There is definitely a cure for different types of cancer, apparently a lot of doctors in America who were on verge of speaking out have met their demise and so have their familes.

Messed up world !!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Is this the one about - Man never set his feet on the moon, it was all a conspiracy? types of threads?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Sometimes I do wonder if drugs are held off

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:Sometimes I do wonder if drugs are held off

Its not so much drugs being held off but alternative treatnents being covered up. Since themidalide a policy now puts a block any natural remedy that shows a theraputic effect, they tried to ban Glucosamine at one point! You are not allowed to say if a natural remedy is beneficial! Its all to do with the codex there have been huge crimes huge against human health comitted for 100 years and its still going in worse than ever!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Rick Sampson has helped cure hundreds of people

https://youtu.be/5ZK-1hQ9QbQ

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:21 am

What do you mean? They are, from an economical point of view... Its put up against what society can pay in general for health care in the population.. That off course, based on the results of the effects on the drugs.. But its not like when something is working, its kept a secret, like- to keep the population sick.. You are free to buy any experimental drug of choice, any time..
Even the ones priced out of the general populations reach.. But the fact is, we are 4 billions over populated on earth, that is if you look at our use of energy and resources.. So, good thing we have a code of conduct - The need of the many outweigh the need of the few.. Hey Trekie :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:40 am

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:

What do you mean? They are, from an economical point of view... Its put up against what society can pay in general for health care in the population.. That off course, based on the results of the effects on the drugs.. But its not like when something is working, its kept a secret, like- to keep the population sick.. You are free to buy any experimental drug of choice, any time..
Even the ones priced out of the general populations reach.. But the fact is, we are 4 billions over populated on earth, that is if you look at our use of energy and resources.. So, good thing we have a code of conduct - The need of the many outweigh the need of the few.. Hey Trekie :lol:

I agree in part but people are thrown off the scent of natural health by the Codex I spoke of.

It is an organisation designed to protect the Big Pharma from natural remedies and treatments. It is all about money primarily and human health does not really feature in its creation.

This is of a huge detriment to human health!!! See the link at the bottom of this post.

by Matthias Rath
from DrRath Website
recovered through WayBackMachine Website

There is an entire industry with an innate economic interest to obstruct, suppress and discredit any information about the eradication of diseases. The pharmaceutical industry makes over one trillion dollars from selling drugs for ongoing diseases. These drugs may relieve symptoms, but they do not cure.

We have to realize that the mission of this industry is to make money from ongoing diseases.

The cure or eradication of a disease leads to the collapse of a multi-billion dollar market of pharmaceuticals.
The natural purpose and driving force of the pharmaceutical industry is to increase sales of pharmaceutical drugs for ongoing diseases and to find new diseases to market existing drugs.

By this very nature, the pharmaceutical industry has no interest in curing diseases. The eradication of any disease inevitably destroys a multi-billion dollar market of prescription drugs as a source of revenues. Therefore, pharmaceutical drugs are primarily developed to relieve symptoms, but not to cure.

If eradication therapies for diseases are discovered and developed, the pharmaceutical industry has an inherent interest to suppress, discredit and obstruct these medical breakthroughs in order to make sure that diseases continue as the very basis for a lucrative prescription drug market.

The economic interest of the pharmaceutical industry itself is the main reason why no medical breakthrough has been made for the control of the most common diseases such as cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, heart failure, Diabetes, cancer, and osteoporosis, and why these diseases continue like epidemics on a worldwide scale.

For the same economic reasons, the pharmaceutical industry has now formed an international cartel by the code name "Codex Alimentarius" with the aim to outlaw any health information in connection with vitamins and to limit free access to natural therapies on a worldwide scale.

At the same time, the pharmaceutical companies withhold public information about the effects and risks of prescription drugs and life-threatening side effects are omitted or openly denied.

In order to assure the status quo of this deceptive scheme, a legion of pharmaceutical lobbyists is employed to influence legislation, control regulatory agencies (e. g. FDA), and manipulate medical research and education. Expensive advertising campaigns and PR agencies are used to deceive the public.

Millions of people and patients around the world are defrauded twice: A major portion of their income is used up to finance the exploding profits of the pharmaceutical industry. In return, they are offered a medicine that does not even cure.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... popu36.htm

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:34 pm

The term Big Pharma was invented by those who peddle alternative medicines.Whatever you think of the pharmaceutical industry pales next to power of the food industry.It is now indisputable that for years food manufacturers have used too much sugar in all forms of food and what is done about it-nothing.You could do more in driving down diabetes and heart disese by food legislation than making up conspiricy theories about the pharmaceutical industries.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:The term Big Pharma was invented by those who peddle alternative medicines.Whatever you think of the pharmaceutical industry pales next to power of the food industry.It is now indisputable that for years food manufacturers have used too much sugar in all forms of food and what is done about it-nothing.You could do more in driving down diabetes and heart disese by food legislation than making up conspiricy theories about the pharmaceutical industries.

Big Pharma is used by anybody that do not like Big Pharma really or possibly have an alterior motive and are just as evil. Its simply a derogatory term. :thumbright:

Your right because food is the foundation of health!

They are both as bad as eachother moraly speaking though as they are both just money hungry monsters! :twisted:

I should point out that nothing I put here is made up, these are all facts!

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:47 pm

https://youtu.be/5ZK-1hQ9QbQ

No wonder they are so frightened of Cannabis. It stands to reason that it is banned everywhere! Free the weed and let people have a right to heal themselves naturaly! Who are they to say we cant! :evil: