Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Cardiff to sign Hull keeper "

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 pm

I think this is a decent signing and hopefully it is with a view to buy should things go well.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Most hull fans were hoping it was Marshall going not mcgregor

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 am

nubbsy wrote:Scotlands no.2, Scotlands, Scotlands no.2!!!!

scotlands no1 mate.we sang it enough when Marshal was actually number2 behind this guy

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:42 am

Just a shit David Marshall shit David Marshall. ....only joking I do like Mcgregor he's a good keeper and pulled out some great saves in this league last year. A few against us at home if I remember and Hull went on to win 2-0 in a game we dominated.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:19 am

do for me. :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:02 am

The Telegraph

Hull City goalkeeper Allan McGregor is set to sign for Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season

Re: UPDATED " Cardiff to sign Hull keeper "

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:09 am

SKY SPORTS

Hull City goalkeeper Allan McGregor is set to join Cardiff City on loan until the end of the season.

The Scotland international has fallen down the pecking order at the KCOM Stadium and Sky sources have indicated new Tigers head coach Marco Silva is prepared to let him join Cardiff.

Eldin Jakupovic is Silva's number one goalkeeper while McGregor's compatriot David Marshall is the number two option

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 am

Silva has come in and outsted Marshall out, how wrong he is, their new no 1 is toilet, bye bye Hull. See you in the championship :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:38 am

Neil Warnock confirmed on Talksport this morning that McGregor will travel down today. Apparently we got him by chance after a conversation with Snodgrass. Hope to bring in another 2-3 in the window.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 am

if we can keep him in the summer and for hardly anything then thats good business from the club,hopefully hull stay up and they owe us more for marshall

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 am

Thank you Mrs. Marshall for telling Mrs.McGregor how great it is down here.xx :D

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 am

If he can stay fit, this is an excellent signing. He was outstanding with Rangers up here in Scotland and they still love him. I've been told however to lock up your daughters, he was known as Shagger McGregor. The song at Ibrox goes something like.. He dives to the left, he dives to the right, Alan McGregor..Shags 10 birds a night. :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 am

cocker 32 wrote:If he can stay fit, this is an excellent signing. He was outstanding with Rangers up here in Scotland and they still love him. I've been told however to lock up your daughters, he was known as Shagger McGregor. The song at Ibrox goes something like.. He dives to the left, he dives to the right, Alan McGregor..Shags 10 birds a night. :lol:

yeah i seen the video of the rangers fans singing that, hopefully we carry that on

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Sky Sports are claiming that Allan McGregor’s move to Cardiff is done and he is already in the Bluebirds’ squad.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports are claiming that Allan McGregor’s move to Cardiff is done and he is already in the Bluebirds’ squad.

Great news :thumbup:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:31 pm

dogfound wrote:

scotlands no1 mate.we sang it enough when Marshal was actually number2 behind this guy

It was a slightly sarcastic joke mate!

Re: UPDATED " Cardiff Sign Hull City Keeper "

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm

He is a serial shagger.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Jock wrote:He is a serial shagger.

Should sheep be worried ? :D

Re: UPDATED "Official: Cardiff Sign Hull City Keeper "

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:46 pm

16:10
McGregor

Confirmation that McGregor will wear the number 1 shirt and is available for selection against Burton Albion on Saturday, subject to international clearance.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:07 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... 26164.aspx

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

No mate he's not an Aberdonian

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

It was a slightly sarcastic joke mate!

yes i know but there are people dull enough to sing it.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 pm

I was a bit gutted David Marshall didn't come back to City but I'm sure Mcgregor may do a good job :bluebird:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:39 pm

cocker 32 wrote:If he can stay fit, this is an excellent signing. He was outstanding with Rangers up here in Scotland and they still love him. I've been told however to lock up your daughters, he was known as Shagger McGregor. The song at Ibrox goes something like.. He dives to the left, he dives to the right, Alan McGregor..Shags 10 birds a night. :lol:

Love the song. It's a lot better than the pathetic current suggestions constantly touted on here.
A bit more old school!

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No mate he's

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Love the song. It's a lot better than the pathetic current suggestions constantly touted on here.
A bit more old school!

And the good upper body movement that accompanies it will keep City fans healthy as well.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Any news on Curci??

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Looked solid today :bluebird: :bluebird: