Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea North Bank Alliance

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Neither was goal line technology. Yet we can't do without it now, superb addition.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Capitano wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:The Loon is loose!!!

Another panicky response to someone talking sense and not folding to abuse in order to agree with something that I do not believe to be correct.

Just an idea, why don't you contribute on some Cardiff based threads instead of these two Swansea threads?

If you are who you say you are to Annis then why are you so obsessed with just posting on these two Jack threads? You've not posted on anything else except the two said threads. There's lots of things happening at Cardiff at the moment but all you can do is post on all things Swansea

If it was up to me you'd not be here, you contribute nothing except trolling the Jack threads arguing blank is white with every poster you can reel in.

Another idea to the other posters here is to stop biting at his posts and just ignore him, he might get bored and disappear again for a while.

This is all I'm going to say on this and hopefully after a chat with Annis I will be able sort a few issues out here.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

norms76 wrote:
Capitano wrote:

Another panicky response to someone talking sense and not folding to abuse in order to agree with something that I do not believe to be correct.

Just an idea, why don't you contribute on some Cardiff based threads instead of these two Swansea threads?

If you are who you say you are to Annis then why are you so obsessed with just posting on these two Jack threads? You've not posted on anything else except the two said threads. There's lots of things happening at Cardiff at the moment but all you can do is post on all things Swansea

If it was up to me you'd not be here, you contribute nothing except trolling the Jack threads arguing blank is white with every poster you can reel in.

Another idea to the other posters here is to stop biting at his posts and just ignore him, he might get bored and disappear again for a while.

This is all I'm going to say on this and hopefully after a chat with Annis I will be able sort a few issues out here.

I have contributed to plenty of Cardiff threads, yet you ban me as soon as your mate says so, usually when I reply to his unprovoked abuse. I have major connections to Swansea, the Swansea threads are the ones that need the most balance bringing to them.

Out of interest, what do you consider trolling? Here I have given a genuoine opinion, and been abused for it. Does trolling mean disagreeing with a moderators friend? How exactly am I reeling anybody in? I am perfectly fair and reasonable and only bite back when someone abuses me (and even then it is to a far less extent than what is directed at me). Why you seem so desperate to just get one side of a debate and afraid to let the neutral one be heard is confusing.

You are letting your friends get in the way of your modding duties. You should be actively trying to encourage debate not stiffle it and encourage animosity. Just a thought.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Capitano wrote:
norms76 wrote:
Capitano wrote:

I have major connections to Swansea, the Swansea threads are the ones that need the most balance bringing to them.

Out of interest, what do you consider trolling? Here I have given a genuoine opinion, and been abused for it. Does trolling mean disagreeing with a moderators friend? How exactly am I reeling anybody in? I am perfectly fair and reasonable and only bite back when someone abuses me (and even then it is to a far less extent than what is directed at me).

You are letting your friends get in the way of your modding duties. You should be actively trying to encourage debate not stiffle it and encourage animosity. Just a thought.

If I ever need advice off you then I know I've finally cracked up. I don't want to converse with you one bit & never have. I was checking threads doing my 'modding duties' as you call them and seen your 100000th multiple account.

Like I said I'm not going to get in to tit for tat posting with you as I know you're not well in the head and will just go on and on and on so I leave you to it until I can do something about it. Enjoy.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Great, then you would see said 'multiple account' giving an on topic opinion and being abused for it because I didn't fold to the biased opposite one right? You shouldn't be letting your personal grudges get in the way of your judgement, but you clearly are. That isn't advice but just a fact. How anybody can think someone giving an opinion and standing up well against a barrage of abuse (even now from you) is a troll - is beyond me. But you never have liked the fact that someone has the intellect to point such obvious things out hence your and you mates' obsession, that is not well in the head surely by definition?

Talk about football, stop the abuse and everyone will get on fine. Or is that something that you aren't promoting as a mod now for some reason? You should be stopping the derailing of threads, not adding to it and encouraging it.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Capitano wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
polo wrote:Give it up RV the loon will keep arguing black if youre arguing white until the cows come home.

Cuckooooo!

Realised that now mate, no reasoning with some people :thumbup:

Your reasoning seems to be, ''If nobody agrees with me then abuse them''. Couldn't I level that at you also as you don't appear to have folded to my opinion? Have I abused you for disagreeing with me? no. Have I been rude because you hold an opposite opinion? no. Have I essentially demanded you agree with me? no. There is the difference.

You think the wheels are falling off is a short term thing, I completely disagree. I'm sure Leicester fans would too. :thumbright:

Where have I abused you :? :lol:

I have had a civilized conversation with you where I have agreed to disagree.

I have tried to explain to you what I mean by the 'wheels falling off' in a logical way (Reasoning) in about 3 different replies. You hold a different opinion, that's fine.

It's absolutely futile to continue the debate but you clearly want to have the last word which you can....the threads all yours, take the floor and fill your boots :thumbup:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Capitano wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
polo wrote:Give it up RV the loon will keep arguing black if youre arguing white until the cows come home.

Cuckooooo!

Your reasoning seems to be, ''If nobody agrees with me then abuse them''. Couldn't I level that at you also as you don't appear to have folded to my opinion? Have I abused you for disagreeing with me? no. Have I been rude because you hold an opposite opinion? no. Have I essentially demanded you agree with me? no. There is the difference.

You think the wheels are falling off is a short term thing, I completely disagree. I'm sure Leicester fans would too. :thumbright:

I have tried to explain to you what I mean by the 'wheels falling off' in a logical way (Reasoning) in about 3 different replies. You hold a different opinion, that's fine.

It's absolutely futile to continue the debate but you clearly want to have the last word which you can....the threads all yours, take the floor and fill your boots :thumbup:

RV Casual wrote:

Cuckooooo!

I think that is reasonably compliant in abuse, otherwise the response should have been ''he is perfectly entitled to say what he has Polo, please try to keep this on topic and not turn it into personal tittle tattle''.

I am giving you the situation at Swansea, you refuse to believe it so resorted to telling me I am arguing black is white or some other nonsense. I have accepted you do not agree with me without resorting to such comments and to be frank have been the only one on this whole thread who has been happy to have a proper discussion without hyperbole, insults or assumption.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Capitano wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Capitano wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Cuckooooo!

RV Casual wrote:

Cuckooooo!

I think that is reasonably compliant in abuse, otherwise the response should have been ''he is perfectly entitled to say what he has Polo, please try to keep this on topic and not turn it into personal tittle tattle''.

I am giving you the situation at Swansea, you refuse to believe it so resorted to telling me I am arguing black is white or some other nonsense. I have accepted you do not agree with me without resorting to such comments and to be frank have been the only one on this whole thread who has been happy to have a proper discussion without hyperbole, insults or assumption.

Jesus, seek help mate :laughing5:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Again, you resort to abuse because you cannot discuss in a fair manner, and there was me considering giving you the benefit of the doubt. :roll:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Capitano wrote:Again, you resort to abuse because you cannot discuss in a fair manner, and there was me considering giving you the benefit of the doubt. :roll:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:06 pm

You are furthering my point. Althought that particular one did make me laugh :clap:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Capitano wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Capitano wrote:
nubbsy wrote:And after selling and sacking too much due to arrogance the wheels are finally falling off.

I don't think there any any wheels falling off. Every club barring the top 7/8 clubs in England go through transitional periods now and again and every club in the Prem sacks managers and is a selling club, only Real and Madrid can keep their players and not be attracted elsewhere. That is just football.

I take a balanced view when it comes to Swansea but to say the wheels are not coming off I cant agree with.

Your current situation is a little bit more than 'transition' dont you think?

I did think you had a chance of staying up if you could nick a few points in this tough run you have at the minute as you have some winnable games coming up after that and not a bad run in at the end.

The appointment of Clement baffled me mind? I just cant see how he got the job, I dont see how hes what you needed? I would have gone all out for Pardew, experienced and been there and done it, I think you have blown any chance you had of staying up with his appoiment, whats your thoughts?

No, it is a bona fide transitional period. 15 years of ownership has changed, it was never going to be a smooth ride and anyone who thought it was is a fool. To say the wheels are coming off would suggest an impending total collapse. Relegation happens to most clubs (nearly all). But the infrastructure is now there to continue pushing forward once the transitional period has settled. The academy is in place, the U-23 team is one of the best in the country, no debt and a decent basis of a Championship squad. I don't get sucked into this hyperbole, although appreciate it may feel fun to participate. It's just not realistic. As for Clement, Swansea have been long time admirers. He is seen as a ling term option and not a quick fix to keep them up. A smart long term move and feels far more stable than someone like a Pardew or a Redknapp.

Your under 23's are one of the best in the country yet sit in division2 of premier league2...

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:27 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Your under 23's are one of the best in the country yet sit in division2 of premier league2...

Not my U23 side, I don't have one. Swansea's are though. They are the last U-23 side in the EFL Trophy, top of the Premier League 2 table by a country mile, and think they beat Chelsea U-23 of Premier League 1 away over Xmas. They are exceptional.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Capitano wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Not my U23 side, I don't have one. Swansea's are though. They are the last U-23 side in the EFL Trophy, top of the Premier League 2 table by a country mile, and think they beat Chelsea U-23 of Premier League 1 away over Xmas. They are exceptional.

Top of premier league 2 division 2 not 1. And Yes your side Roathie.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:34 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Capitano wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I didn't say they were top of Premier League 1. I said they are top of Premier league 2 by a country mile and beat Chelsea of Premier 1 away over Xmas, they are one of the best U-23 sides in the country. They have lost 1 in the last 18 games, including wins over Dynamo Zagreb and Feyenoord.

and no, not my team :thumbright:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Capitano wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Capitano wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I didn't say they were top of Premier League 1. I said they are top of Premier league 2 by a country mile and beat Chelsea of Premier 1 away over Xmas, they are one of the best U-23 sides in the country. They have lost 1 in the last 18 games, including wins over Dynamo Zagreb and Feyenoord.

and no, not my team :thumbright:

There is no premier league 1. Premier league 2 is split into division 1 and division 2,.Swansea sit top of division 2 which highlights your "best in country' is a joke.

I'm done now roathie a thread that started as a bit of banter a bit of fun ruined again.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:45 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
There is no premier league 1. Premier league 2 is split into division 1 and division 2,.Swansea sit top of division 2 which highlights your "best in country' is a joke.

I'm done now roathie a thread that started as a bit of banter a bit of fun ruined again.

Yes, and I said they are top by a country mile. Chelsea are currently 4th of Prem Division 1 and they went and beat them away over Xmas as well as Dynamo Zagreb and Feyenoord. They are also the last U-23 team in the EFL Trphy which is full of football league first teams as you know. They are one of the best U-23 sides in the country as stated.

He didn't ruin anything, but I assume you meant me? So I ruined it by talking sense? Next time put in brackets (all exaggerated non factual stuff welcome, please don't talk sense) I will know not to contribute then.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Capitano wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Yes, and I said they are top by a country mile. Chelsea are currently 4th of Prem Division 1 and they went and beat them away over Xmas as well as Dynamo Zagreb and Feyenoord. They are also the last U-23 team in the EFL Trphy which is full of football league first teams as you know. They are one of the best U-23 sides in the country as stated.

He didn't ruin anything, but I assume you meant me? So I ruined it by talking sense? Next time put in brackets (all exaggerated non factual stuff welcome, please don't talk sense) I will know not to contribute then.

Roathie, you're not wanted here, you lurk like a bad smell .
You spoil this site.
The only person who sees your "sense" is you.
You are even an embarrassment to the jacks... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
None of us give a fook about your "sense" :laughing5: :laughing5: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing5: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Capitano wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Roathie, you're not wanted here, you lurk like a bad smell .
You spoil this site.
The only person who sees your "sense" is you.
You are even an embarrassment to the jacks... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
None of us give a fook about your "sense" :laughing5: :laughing5: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing5: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amen to that.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:44 pm

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink comes to mind. All I can do is try and talk sense and bring a bit of balance to the debates, I cannot however make you see it. That is down to you, but my conscience will be clear. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Capitano wrote:You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink comes to mind. All I can do is try and talk sense and bring a bit of balance to the debates, I cannot however make you see it. That is down to you, but my conscience will be clear. :thumbup:

Roathy.gif

Sad old Roathy. No mates. No wife. No life. Even his own multi's don't like him. Cuckoo!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Translation: I am incredibly intimidated of this person who consistantly shows you can be intelligent, a success while not being able to drag down to my level. I hate him and anyone I believe to be him. Sob sob.

Nice and original anyway mate :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Capitano wrote:Translation: I am incredibly intimidated of this person who consistantly shows you can be intelligent, a success while not being able to drag down to my level. I hate him and anyone I believe to be him. Sob sob.

Nice and original anyway mate :lol:

Poor old Roathy. No mates. No Wife. No Life. No Hope. Cuckoo!

Roathy.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Nice and original there pal :occasion5:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Seriously get a f*cking grip you utter c**t. If annis has any sense and wants this board to remain decent you will be gone by the end of the night.

Now f**k off and seek help.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm

RV Casual wrote:Seriously get a f*cking grip you utter c**t. If annis has any sense and wants this board to remain decent you will be gone by the end of the night.

Now f**k off and seek help.

That is pretty damned rude.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Capitano wrote:Nice and original there pal :occasion5:

Poor, sad, lonely old Roathy. The internet is his only friend. Cuckoo!

Roathy.gif

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Original. :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Capitano wrote:Original. :D

Truth hurts. Poor, sad old Roathy. Sum result of life? No mates. No wife. No Life. Cuckoo!

Roathy.gif

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Yes im truly pained by this... picture of a clock, truly. :lol: