Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea North Bank Alliance

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Capitano wrote:Yes im truly pained by this... picture of a clock, truly. :lol:

Truth hurts. Poor, sad old Roathy. Empty Vessel. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Cuckoo!

Roathy.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:22 pm

Ohhh right in the heart :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Roath Life.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Ahh no not a green man. Please stop this cruelty :D

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Roath Tragic.jpg

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Cuckoo!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Oh I like his flares :laughing6:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:13 am

Poor old Roathy. Empty Vessel. No Mates. No Life. No Wife. The internet offered him a lifeline but keeps swiping left. Cuckoo!

Roathy.gif

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:14 am

Sure you have posted this one before? Might be wrong there though :D

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Does the lonely one still say he lives north of Brisbane?? Oz might have some nice beaches but at the end if the day a beach is just a beach, getting a bit bored are you roathie? Like so many before you i know. The cultural void that is oz isn't all that.
You might be better off heading back to Roath and finding yourself a life, just a thought, as you must be desperately lonely to post on here so often. Life is short embrace it. :occasion5:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Roathy the weirdo is off on one must be his time of the month

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 pm

The truth is that Roathy is far more comfortable trolling online as opposed to dealing with people in the real world. This will probably be a result of being bullied or similar, but he displays the behaviour of a nailed-on wrong 'un, the sort that should be monitored.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The truth is that Roathy is far more comfortable trolling online as opposed to dealing with people in the real world. This will probably be a result of being bullied or similar, but he displays the behaviour of a nailed-on wrong 'un, the sort that should be monitored.

:D Says the fella who talks to blokes and young uns on this forum about sex fetishes and talks about penises and cross dressing. "The truth" as you put it is roughly translated as "my fantasy" lets be hinest here. I would suggest you are protesting too much there pal, you also have developed an unhealthy obsession with a bloke you have never met and barely speaks to you. One of the oddest I have ever come across, no question.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:50 pm

FelineFred wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:The truth is that Roathy is far more comfortable trolling online as opposed to dealing with people in the real world. This will probably be a result of being bullied or similar, but he displays the behaviour of a nailed-on wrong 'un, the sort that should be monitored.

:D Says the fella who talks to blokes and young uns on this forum about sex fetishes and talks about penises and cross dressing. "The truth" as you put it is roughly translated as "my fantasy" lets be hinest here. I would suggest you are protesting too much there pal, you also have developed an unhealthy obsession with a bloke you have never met and barely speaks to you. One of the oddest I have ever come across, no question.

And there it is. Sussed. Roathy's true nature and obvious problems confirmed through his online behaviour. A bullied, insecure, cowardly, nailed-on wrong 'un. He needs urgent professional help, sectioning or arresting.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Because I clocked you? :laughing6:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
FelineFred wrote:

And there it is. Sussed. Roathy's true nature and obvious problems confirmed through his online behaviour. A bullied, insecure, cowardly, nailed-on wrong 'un. He needs urgent professional help, sectioning or arresting.

Maybe you can take him with you, to one of them group sessions? You are the one abusing Tans niece, are you not? Surely you a receiving help for that now?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Maybe you can take him with you, to one of them group sessions? You are the one abusing Tans niece, are you not? Surely you a receiving help for that now?

His weird internet stalking goes beyond this forum? :shock:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:19 pm

FelineFred wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Maybe you can take him with you, to one of them group sessions? You are the one abusing Tans niece, are you not? Surely you a receiving help for that now?

I can't say. All i heard he abused Tans niece on social media, and they was going to take him out, and make an example of.. Got quiet after that, so assumed they settled and he got some sort of treatment as punishment.. Unlike that character "Barry Chuckle", who skipped the scene, Witch seem a sensible choice.. But then again, we have a pedo on the loose..

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
FelineFred wrote:

I can't say. All i heard he abused Tans niece on social media, and they was going to take him out, and make an example of.. Got quiet after that, so assumed they settled and he got some sort of treatment as punishment.. Unlike that character "Barry Chuckle", who skipped the scene, Witch seem a sensible choice.. But then again, we have a pedo on the loose..

Wow :shock: well judging from the blokes posts on here I shouldn't really be suprised. Makes you shudder really.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:02 am

FelineFred wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
FelineFred wrote:

Wow :shock: well judging from the blokes posts on here I shouldn't really be suprised. Makes you shudder really.

Im sorry. I dont shudder ;)