Immers Transfer fee from Feyenord....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Joey Dwyer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Was in fact 500k (and that dependant on apperances), he only had a year left on his Feyenord contract and was 29 yrs old not even in their first team

2m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joey Dwyer

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Immers Transfer fee from Feyenord....

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Joey Dwyer wrote:Was in fact 500k (and that dependant on apperances), he only had a year left on his Feyenord contract and was 29 yrs old not even in their first team

2m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all know the club bashers :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Jimbo27 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Joey Dwyer wrote:Was in fact 500k (and that dependant on apperances), he only had a year left on his Feyenord contract and was 29 yrs old not even in their first team

I thought it was around that figure!!! £2m is absolute nonsense. I think they've included the total package of the deal, signing on fee, salary, agents fee etc to come up with that
Adopted player for 2014/15 Lee Peltier
Jimbo27

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:

you like this figure better?
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:06 pm

dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Looks like, its mad how people see something they like on here and automatically convince themselves its a fact when its guesswork like everything else.

The £2 million figure came from Wales Online, Wez reckons it's bollocks but falls over himself to believe it when someone else plucks out a figure of £500,000 out of thin air, unreal.
RV Casual

Postby DreamWelsh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't know the official fee but I would suck my own dick if it was 2 million, not a chance.
DreamWelsh

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:29 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:I don't know the official fee but I would suck my own dick if it was 2 million, not a chance.

i said something very similar about 3mill for mason,then it happened been doing yoga ever since
dogfound

Postby troobloo3339 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:44 pm

For fairness this should also be a sticky

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist ... 482178#ath
troobloo3339

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:55 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:For fairness this should also be a sticky

fairness
what if someone starts up a third thread and fourth, with equally fictitious amounts?
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Looks like, its mad how people see something they like on here and automatically convince themselves its a fact when its guesswork like everything else.

The £2 million figure came from Wales Online, Wez reckons it's bollocks but falls over himself to believe it when someone else plucks out a figure of £500,000 out of thin air, unreal.

Where have I said I believe any figure dippy :lol: I thought he was a free
wez1927

Postby polo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Listen to you Comical Wez and he wasn't on any wages either. :lol:

Had to pay 2.50 to train every day and 5er subs on a Saturday. 3 quid if he didn't make the squad.
polo

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Transfer market isn't usually far wrong they had his market value at time of signing £1.7 million and Cardiff deal was £1.96 million

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist ... id/1482178
WelshPatriot

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:07 pm

polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Listen to you Comical Wez and he wasn't on any wages either. :lol:

Had to pay 2.50 to train every day and 5er subs on a Saturday. 3 quid if he didn't make the squad.

Your funny Peter polo :lol:
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:12 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Transfer market isn't usually far wrong they had his market value at time of signing £1.7 million and Cardiff deal was £1.96 million

this is most likely where walesonline got it.
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:36 pm

dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:Transfer market isn't usually far wrong they had his market value at time of signing £1.7 million and Cardiff deal was £1.96 million

I reckon it's probably spot on.

Feyenoord gave Den Haag a player and reportedly £1 million when they signed him in 2012, they are a smart club who do good business by the sounds of it as they 'hired' him for the first 2 years to avoid paying agency fee's.

He had a year left on his contract, was 29 and wanted by a few Clubs, they clearly held all the card's and probably played his suitors off against each other with us ending up making the best offer.

He had just scored 5 times in a relatively successful loan period and we hadn't long got Kenwynne off the books so had freed up some money, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't agreed when he signed on loan that if successful we would have the option to take him for £2 million.

I'm surprised people find that hard to believe or think we would have got him on the cheap.
RV Casual

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:55 pm

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Feyenoord gave Den Haag a player and reportedly £1 million when they signed him in 2012, they are a smart club who do good business by the sounds of it as they 'hired' him for the first 2 years to avoid paying agency fee's.

He had a year left on his contract, was 29 and wanted by a few Clubs, they clearly held all the card's and probably played his suitors off against each other with us ending up making the best offer.

He had just scored 5 times in a relatively successful loan period and we hadn't long got Kenwynne off the books so had freed up some money, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't agreed when he signed on loan that if successful we would have the option to take him for £2 million.

I'm surprised people find that hard to believe or think we would have got him on the cheap.

I have just read on the other thread that Since62 who seems to know his onions reckons that the £2 million was a package that included his wages etc.

I have no idea if that is true or not as I have never heard of wages being included when Clubs sign players in the past but if its true its true.
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:00 am

RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I have just read on the other thread that Since62 who seems to know his onions reckons that the £2 million was a package that included his wages etc.

I have no idea if that is true or not as I have never heard of wages being included when Clubs sign players in the past but if its true its true.

no idea if he is correct but if he is and the fee was a quarter thats 500k and the rest wages over his 2 year contract that another 400k for his time here its almost a million quid down the pan
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez loves an unfounded rumour. That's his speciality.
nubbsy

Postby polo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Signs for Club Brugge for free. Great business.
polo

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

polo wrote:Signs for Club Brugge for free. Great business.

I'm hearing that was a clean break of contract no golden handshake so he can get a signing on fee else where hmmmmmm mm:lol:
wez1927

Postby polo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:

I'm hearing that was a clean break of contract no golden handshake so he can get a signing on fee else where hmmmmmm mm:lol:

No golden handshake just the money lost on his transfer fee and wages whilst he gets a signing on fee. Great business Comical Wezi.
polo

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:23 pm

polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

No golden handshake just the money lost on his transfer fee and wages whilst he gets a signing on fee. Great business Comical Wezi.

My opinion Chris, we lost a lot of money on Immers and he came out well on top, he shined on loan and was a disaster once signed and I am hearing City gave £500,000 upfront, plus Signing on fee, high wages and we have had to pay him off, not the full contract but quite a lot of it.

So once again whether Wez, agrees or not we have done bad in the transfer market and are not learning from our mistakes.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby polo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

My opinion Chris, we lost a lot of money on Immers and he came out well on top, he shined on loan and was a disaster once signed and I am hearing City gave £500,000 upfront, plus Signing on fee, high wages and we have had to pay him off, not the full contract but quite a lot of it.

So once again whether Wez, agrees or not we have done bad in the transfer market and are not learning from our mistakes.

Waste a million quid but people like Wezi say it's good business cos it saves another million :banghead:
polo

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:45 pm

polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Waste a million quid but people like Wezi say it's good business cos it saves another million :banghead:

You tell some whoppers Peter polo where have I said it's good business ?I stated that we didn't pay 2 million for him and I was told thatlex ripped his contract up so he could sign for another club
wez1927

Postby polo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You tell some whoppers Peter polo where have I said it's good business ?I stated that we didn't pay 2 million for him and I was told thatlex ripped his contract up so he could sign for another club

Even if we paid 500k for him plus 10k pw wages for 25 weeks that's still 750k Wezi?? And we let him rip up his contract??
polo

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:02 pm

polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Even if we paid 500k for him plus 10k pw wages for 25 weeks that's still 750k Wezi?? And we let him rip up his contract??

Yes no pay off come on Peter polo where have I said it was good business ????????????? Your full of shit :lol:
wez1927

Postby polo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Wez give me a shout when you come down from cloud cuckoo land :lol:
polo

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:08 pm

polo wrote:Wez give me a shout when you come down from cloud cuckoo land :lol:

Peter polo I will have to drag you down with me :lol:
wez1927

Postby polo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:

:lol:

Do you still run a pub Wez?
polo

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:17 pm

polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

:lol:

Do you still run a pub Wez?

NO the pub game has had it after 14 years of doing it I've changed to owning a fish and chip shop instead alot less hassle :lol:
wez1927

Next

Return to General Chat