Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' ANOTHER MISERABLE AFTERNOON AS JACKS TURN ON OWNERS '

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:19 pm

SWANSEA 0 BOURNEMOUTH 3 :ayatollah:

What the Jacks are saying tonight

Greed & arrogance have killed our club #Swans cc: @swanstrust #TheSwanseaWay

Another miserable afternoon is compounded as Josh King breaks clear on the counter and slips a neat finish under Fabianski and into the corner. Too easy. Meanwhile, Andrew Surman is replaced by Dan Gosling and thousands of Swansea fans head for the exit.

Ugly scenes

‘You greedy b******* get out of our club’ being chanted with some volume now by sections of the Swansea fans. It’s turned ugly. Again.

Swans fans, upset at the latest poor display from their team, chanted “We want our club back”

And after boos subsided following the goal, the East Stand launched into a vociferous chant of “You greedy b******s, Get out of our club” - seemingly aimed at the likes of chairman Jenkins who sold the majority of his shares in the Liberty club to American businessmen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' ANOTHER MISERABLE AFTERNNON AS JACKS TURN ON OWNERS '

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:21 pm

shame :lol:

English Premier League
BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE 2016-2017 GP W D L F A GD P
1 Chelsea 19 16 1 2 42 13 +29 49
2 Liverpool 18 12 4 2 45 21 +24 40
3 Manchester City 18 12 3 3 39 20 +19 39
4 Arsenal 18 11 4 3 39 19 +20 37
5 Tottenham Hotspur 18 10 6 2 33 13 +20 36
6 Manchester United 19 10 6 3 29 19 +10 36
7 Everton 19 7 6 6 25 23 +2 27
8 West Bromwich Albion 19 7 5 7 25 23 +2 26
9 Southampton 19 6 6 7 19 22 -3 24
10 AFC Bournemouth 19 7 3 9 26 31 -5 24
11 Burnley 19 7 2 10 21 29 -8 23
12 Watford 18 6 4 8 22 30 -8 22
13 West Ham United 19 6 4 9 23 33 -10 22
14 Stoke City 19 5 6 8 22 32 -10 21
15 Leicester City 19 5 5 9 24 31 -7 20
16 Middlesbrough 19 4 6 9 17 22 -5 18
17 Crystal Palace 18 4 4 10 29 33 -4 16
18 Sunderland 19 4 2 13 17 35 -18 14
19 Hull City 19 3 4 12 16 41 -25 13
20 Swansea City 19 3 3 13 21 44 -23 12

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Tragic .

Re: ' ANOTHER MISERABLE AFTERNOON AS JACKS TURN ON OWNERS '

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Oh dear, never mind :wave: :occasion5:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:32 pm

I am reading planet swamp and they are moaning that there were only a few weak chants.......

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Please ref blow up everyone has left !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:55 pm

valleyrambill wrote:shame :lol:

that table is wrong - the jacks are bottom :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:16 pm

What's the obssesion with Swansea on our Cardiff City forum?

Let's be honest had it not been for fog we would have been thumped 3-0 by Brighton.

Let's focus on our team and see if we can get back into the Premiership and then stay there for 5 years.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:39 pm

cardiffblue74 wrote:What's the obssesion with Swansea on our Cardiff City forum?

Let's be honest had it not been for fog we would have been thumped 3-0 by Brighton.

Let's focus on our team and see if we can get back into the Premiership and then stay there for 5 years.

:lol: :lol: arise sir Huw

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:41 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
cardiffblue74 wrote:What's the obssesion with Swansea on our Cardiff City forum?

:lol: :lol: arise sir Huw

how do you know we would have been thumped 3-0 - they couldn't score against us in the home game and admitted we made it very difficult for them.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:48 pm

Didn't they make a film about their meteoric rise & how they were the perfectly run football club when they went up :oops: :lol:

Every club has high points and low points, I just don't understand why they are so unhappy. the real fans down west would have killed for being 20th in the premier league 20 years ago. As A club (and i mean this with no disrespect for once :lol: ) they have been overachieving for years and selling their best players has caught up with them.

They will be in our position in three years time if they don't stay up and go straight back up.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:52 pm

adamt958 wrote:Didn't they make a film about their meteoric rise & how they were the perfectly run football club when they went up :oops: :lol:

Every club has high points and low points, I just don't understand why they are so unhappy. the real fans down west would have killed for being 20th in the premier league 20 years ago. As A club (and i mean this with no disrespect for once :lol: ) they have been overachieving for years and selling their best players has caught up with them.

They will be in our position in three years time if they don't stay up and go straight back up.

Just listened to Call Rob and it was the best 90 minutes of Radio this year by a mile :ayatollah: :thumbup:

One Jack stated that 'things have never been this bad' :shock:

Where the f**k was he in the old Division 4 days? Talk about a glory hunter who will soon find something else to do rather than watch the JB's slide back down to the dungeon. :D

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:54 pm

I give Paul Clement 3 games before they turn on him too. Go White Sox.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Guilty as charged I'm totally obsessed with those wankers losing game after game. :happy1:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:56 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I give Paul Clement 3 games before they turn on him too. Go White Sox.

Apparently they are preparing for life in the Championship :? Like you I can't see them accepting that and will turn on Clement within a few games.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:58 pm

That Icelander mid-fielder will gone In January!

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Guilty as charged I'm totally obsessed with those wankers losing game after game. :happy1:

:thumbright: Too true. We took enough shite from them which I would rightly expect. Pride before a fall and I would expect said bollox to be given right back to them when they are laughing on the other side of their faces. I honestly think we are now in a better overall position than them as a club. Ho Ho Ho.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Tony, you are a man after my own heart.

Going down and I hope they end up where they should've been a decade or so ago.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Tony, you are a man after my own heart.

Going down and I hope they end up where they should've been a decade or so ago.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:37 pm

The Jacks took the piss out of us they must be tasting egg on their face now :laughing6:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:38 am

adamt958 wrote:Didn't they make a film about their meteoric rise & how they were the perfectly run football club when they went up :oops: :lol:

Watch it in rewind from Queens back to lower league Tramps :laughing6: that's what's coming

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:SWANSEA 0 BOURNEMOUTH 3 :ayatollah:

What the Jacks are saying tonight

Greed & arrogance have killed our club #Swans cc: @swanstrust #TheSwanseaWay

Another miserable afternoon is compounded as Josh King breaks clear on the counter and slips a neat finish under Fabianski and into the corner. Too easy. Meanwhile, Andrew Surman is replaced by Dan Gosling and thousands of Swansea fans head for the exit.

Ugly sc

‘You greedy b******* get out of our club’ being chanted with some volume now by sections of the Swansea fans. It’s turned ugly. Again.

Swans fans, upset at the latest poor display from their team, chanted “We want our club back”

And after boos subsided following the goal, the East Stand launched into a vociferous chant of “You greedy b******s, Get out of our club” - seemingly aimed at the likes of chairman Jenkins who sold the majority of his shares in the Liberty club to American businessmen.

Surely a new film titled "From a KIng to a Clown" is being planned :D

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:54 am

Seems to me the bubble was about to burst finally on the Jacks and Huw Jenkins saw this and got out by selling his shares to the naive Yanks.

From what I hve been told Jenkins assured the new investers that the squad was strong enough to stay up. The Yanks took this in hook line and sink so their next task was to win the fans over. Their public statement about not changing their colours was aimed to win the loyal over but that backfired. Forget us was the Jacks reaction lets see this investment. They are still waiting.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:20 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Seems to me the bubble was about to burst finally on the Jacks and Huw Jenkins saw this and got out by selling his shares to the naive Yanks.

From what I hve been told Jenkins assured the new investers that the squad was strong enough to stay up. The Yanks took this in hook line and sink so their next task was to win the fans over. Their public statement about not changing their colours was aimed to win the loyal over but that backfired. Forget us was the Jacks reaction lets see this investment. They are still waiting.

Don't think it had anything to do with sensing any bubble bursting. I am sure they could have kept plodding along for a long time under their same model, especially with the increase in Sky money. They wanted their money out however, nobody keeps shares forever and they had a chance to make a lot of money very quickly.

Swans feel they had a duty to find the right buyer though and feel let down by their choice and seeming lack of care with the due dilligence, especially keeping it quiet from the largest shareholder (fans Trust) to ensure it went smooth. There was never any promise of investment, it was always just a personal share sale which is why the fans and the supporters Trust were not on board. Due to the takeover potential targets (Chadli, Bony, Allen) were allowed to go elsewhere and where they find themselves is the result of all that. Probably too late for the Jan window to help them. All eyes on next season.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:41 am

I predict another bucket collection in 5 years.
Obsessed.. NO
Good enough for the smug Gypos.. YES.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 am

What part of Swansea you from??

Now in response to your post is it really shocking that a clubs rivals failing is being discussed? Would it be a suprise if Sunderland fans discussed and enjoyed Newcastle 's relegation last season? Would it be a suprise if Celtic fans were discussing and enjoying rangers demise?

Quite why you think we'd have been beaten 3 nil escapes me after Houghton said we were the hardest team they'd faced this season, I'd ask yourself what Kind of Cardiff fan are you?

Now back to them down west, for years they have lorded it up, claims like best run club, biggest club in Wales, their fans constantly coming on Cardiff forums to wind us up. When the rebrand happened they posted about us on Swansea and Cardiff forums even singing about us so forgive me if I'm going to enjoy every single second of this relegation battle they have found themselves in

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:00 am

Walha wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Seems to me the bubble was about to burst finally on the Jacks and Huw Jenkins saw this and got out by selling his shares to the naive Yanks.

Don't think it had anything to do with sensing any bubble bursting. I am sure they could have kept plodding along for a long time under their same model, especially with the increase in Sky money. They wanted their money out however, nobody keeps shares forever and they had a chance to make a lot of money very quickly.

Swans feel they had a duty to find the right buyer though and feel let down by their choice and seeming lack of care with the due dilligence, especially keeping it quiet from the largest shareholder (fans Trust) to ensure it went smooth. There was never any promise of investment, it was always just a personal share sale which is why the fans and the supporters Trust were not on board. Due to the takeover potential targets (Chadli, Bony, Allen) were allowed to go elsewhere and where they find themselves is the result of all that. Probably too late for the Jan window to help them. All eyes on next season.

that Ealing fella said almost identical things. bottom line is due dilligence was taken otherwise the trust would be taking them to court. the truth of course is your average jack fan knows as much about football as the Venkys did ,are new to the game and dont grasp the concept of teams being relegated. its not the new owners are the problem its their league position.
anyway its funny as f**k

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:12 am

Walha wrote:

I didn't follow the takeover that much. I have always expected the likes of Jenkins to sell up. I did expect the Jacks to find a new owner who would have the best interests of the club though. Regarding these Americans on that subject I will reserve my judgement for now s I do believe Jenkins has sold them up the river.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:24 am

Just listened to Call Rob and it was the best 90 minutes of Radio this year by a mile :ayatollah: :thumbup:

One Jack stated that 'things have never been this bad' :shock:

Where the f**k was he in the old Division 4 days? Talk about a glory hunter who will soon find something else to do rather than watch the JB's slide back down to the dungeon. :D

I agree with both these posts, I'm shocked at how quickly they have turned on their Club, their fans are going mental at exactly the wrong time, they should be getting right behind the team now before the new Manager comes in and show a united front from top to bottom. From the outside looking in the place looks toxic, the fans are acting like a bunch of spoilt school kids, they have had it so good for so long and this is their first bad season in a while, modern football for you I suppose.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 am

dogfound wrote:
Walha wrote:

that Ealing fella said almost identical things. bottom line is due dilligence was taken otherwise the trust would be taking them to court. the truth of course is your average jack fan knows as much about football as the Venkys did ,are new to the game and dont grasp the concept of teams being relegated. its not the new owners are the problem its their league position.
anyway its funny as f**k

That is not the reason that the Trust can take them to court. Due dillegence is something that is optional in its depth, you can sell to who you like assuming they pass the fit and proper owners FA guidelines, which is as easy to do with more loopholes than a ribbon makers boudoir. They were going to sell to Moores and Noell until the Trust stepped in with their own due dilligence and made it public why it would not be good for the club, they were not given the chance this time around. The Trust are considering legal action due to the sale being against the signed shareholders agreement that no single shareholder can sell their shares without offering them to every other shareholder first. This was not adhered to.

The Trust are now weighing up their options whether it is best for the club to try and work with the new owners with certain protections put in place and retain a voice at boardroom level, try to sell their shares elsewhere and bank the cash with a view to take over the club and be 100% fan owned in the future or finally take legal action due to the their pisition being prejudiced due to the sale against the agreement which will force the sale of their shares at the price paid initially, again for the reqson of a fiew of 100% fan owned club in the future. They own 21% so it is a hefty whack of cash.