Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff High Court claim for £10 million against Malky +

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:00 am

Family Stand Man wrote:This is about Tan finding out if he was ripped off by agents, Milky or no-one. If he's spent a mil on legal advice and still decided to go to court then he must have enough evidence toto prove he was ripped off by agents or agents and Milky.

How anyway thinks this is anything but a good thing is beyond me. The British justice system will establish the truth and Milky will either be cleared for good or he is guilty and deserves our utter contempt and has no place in football because he is bent and has screwed Cardiff City and it's fans.

Milky...looks like you have made judgement already.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:28 am

Malky's new job

The former Bluebirds boss have landed himself a new job with the Scottish FA, and he has hit back at those who have said he shouldn’t have been offered the job. As well as addressing his high court battle with Cardiff City.

Malky Mackay said:

"I categorically deny that I have done anything wrong there and there is no shred of evidence against me, but I do respect the legal process"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:Malky's new job

The former Bluebirds boss have landed himself a new job with the Scottish FA, and he has hit back at those who have said he shouldn’t have been offered the job. As well as addressing his high court battle with Cardiff City.

Malky Mackay said:

"I categorically deny that I have done anything wrong there and there is no shred of evidence against me, but I do respect the legal process"

If there is not a shred of evidence against MM he won't mind the hearing being held in public as it should be. Also there is evidence of racist sexist and homophobic views he should just check his mobile :oops:

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:29 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Malky Mackay said:

If there is not a shred of evidence against MM he won't mind the hearing being held in public as it should be. Also there is evidence of racist sexist and homophobic views he should just check his mobile :oops:

Tony, Who says its Malky that does not want it public?
See City fans condemning him once again with no facts or evidence.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Malky Mackay said:

Shouldn't confuse these issues.This high court action has nothing to do with the racial element at all unless I'm mistaken.This is just about the involvement(or not)of agents during transfers as I understand it.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Malky Mackay said:

Malkys lawyers whole point of Thursdays court case

Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Malky Mackay said:

Wez, Well I am shocked to hear that, let the court case begin and let's get it over once and for all :thumbright:

Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Malky Mackay said:

Wez, Well I am shocked to hear that, let the court case begin and let's get it over once and for all :thumbright:

Oh Annis you want to hold Wez to his claims. This is what the article says:

Cardiff are due in the High Court on Thursday in a bid to have the case heard in the public arena after lawyers representing the agents pushed for a behind-closed-doors FA tribunal which would avoid public scrutiny.

Absolutely no mention of Malkys lawyers. Once again Wez you are full of shit.