Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff High Court claim for £10 million against Malky +

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:If Malky has done something wrong then it just shows what he really thought of the club and supporters!

Good spin doctor if you ask me if he has?

he didn't give a f**k about us same as any other manager. Talk the talk and the sheep will follow.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:37 pm

got to say.im glad im not on facebook. makes this board sound like the brains trust.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:47 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?

Why can't we just let this go and move on?

At this rate Tan's going to spend more money on this than whatever the amount he thinks Malky swindled him out of

Do you honestly think Tan woke up, saw Malky was in line for a job and thought lets have a high court case on Thursday to mess him up. Have you any idea how long and how much work is involved to get to this stage? As much as I dislike Tan, if he has gone to this trouble and expense, and is fighting to get all this out into the public domain, he is going to look a right dick if his allegations are unfounded. Why would he want this held in public if it was going to result in him losing face. I may not like him, but I doubt if he would be looking for a public hearing unless he was confident of winning, and if the club has been ripped off, I imagine he wants everyone to know about it.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Guess all the people on face book ect condemning tan would much prefer that club/tan said nothing about the aledged wrong doing by agents or anyone else for that matter ,after all its only clubs money we are talking about? :old:
P's any money tan as spent on this and previous litigation tan will absorb it into the equity deal so not costing club in the end.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 pm

This would of been started months and months ago, takes a while to get a court date.
Fans pay a lot of money to follow their club, work hard for it, We waited for years and years to get to premiership, do much money misspent.
If anyone rips off the club, theyvwrecalsonrippingmoff , us the fans,

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Guess all the people on face book ect condemning tan would much prefer that club/tan said nothing about the aledged wrong doing by agents or anyone else for that matter ,after all its only clubs money we are talking about? :old:
P's any money tan as spent on this and previous litigation tan will absorb it into the equity deal so not costing club in the end.

That's because it's not them who have been ripped off. Bet if you sold one of them a car for £500, and a few days later they found it was worth £50 scrap value at best, they would just hold their hands up and say fair play, you conned me good and proper but you have a life to lead so I say good luck to you and hope you can carry on making big bucks by fiddling people out of as much as you can.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Guess all the people on face book ect condemning tan would much prefer that club/tan said nothing about the aledged wrong doing by agents or anyone else for that matter ,after all its only clubs money we are talking about? :old:

That's because it's not them who have been ripped off. Bet if you sold one of them a car for £500, and a few days later they found it was worth £50 scrap value at best, they would just hold their hands up and say fair play, you conned me good and proper but you have a life to lead so I say good luck to you and hope you can carry on making big bucks by fiddling people out of as much as you can.

Suspicion as been around for couple years now , i wonder if tan as got the evidence required to take it further hence he wants public hearing?

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Never understood why the club has to pay the leeches not the players,after all the player wants the agents to get the best deal for them so they should be paying them, its not as if there not payed much.
Just think of the money taken out of football by clubs having to pay agents its in the millions this money should be going into grassroots football for the stars of tomorrow.

If this gets to court i hope Mr Tan wins as anyone who is payed for doing nothing in a transfer is screwing the fans of all clubs.
FIFA needs to sort out how the agents get payed it should be the players not clubs, but there so corrupt themselves i doubt anything will get sorted.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 pm

I think Tan should absolutely let it go and leave Malky live his life. It seems whenever Malky gets a chance of a job offer Tan wants to ruin him. Tan for one should know all about Karma and just leave him alone and get on with his life :(

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

GBHostmaster wrote:I think Tan should absolutely let it go and leave Malky live his life. It seems whenever Malky gets a chance of a job offer Tan wants to ruin him. Tan for one should know all about Karma and just leave him alone and get on with his life :(

So let him and agents rip us off ?

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

GBHostmaster wrote:I think Tan should absolutely let it go and leave Malky live his life. It seems whenever Malky gets a chance of a job offer Tan wants to ruin him. Tan for one should know all about Karma and just leave him alone and get on with his life :(

So if you get ripped off by someone you would be happy to just let them get on with their lives. This is not just about Malky, it's about agents. We all know football is full of corrupt people, and we are the ones who are paying over the odds so they can line their pockets.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tan is obsessed with Malky and is bringing our club down at the same time :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tan, knows Malky will struggle with costs for this,whilst City will pay all the costs if Malky wins.

Tan just won't leave Malky alone,a pity Tan did not put this much effort in to our club and we would prob not be in the mess we are today.

100% Annis, Tan should just move on and leave Malky to live his life and earn a living.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:24 pm

this thinking could revolutionise our court system.
anyone accused of any wrong doing gets their case dismissed if they recieve a job offer.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 pm

GBHostmaster wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Tan is obsessed with Malky and is bringing our club down at the same time :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tan, knows Malky will struggle with costs for this,whilst City will pay all the costs if Malky wins.

Tan just won't leave Malky alone,a pity Tan did not put this much effort in to our club and we would prob not be in the mess we are today.

100% Annis, Tan should just move on and leave Malky to live his life and earn a living.

So a poor man rips you off but you say that's okay he's poor so we will just forget it? Mmmm can I rip you off for a couple of grand please!

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:09 pm

So your asking Tan who has been ripped off for £10m to show sympathy towards someone who is potentially involved and has previously used offensive racist language? Just which bit of all that is Tan supposed to be swayed by?

Also it was MM's full intention to take VT to court at one stage until Textgate forcing MM to drop the proceedings. So IYO it is OK for MM to sue VT but not the other way around.

Talk about deluded :roll:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:23 pm

GBHostmaster wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

FFS Read the whole article, this is not just about Mackay ( although some have turned into bash Tan again. well, there's a surprise ) It is the club trying to get back monies which allegedly has been taken through false pretences, now, If MM is involved and proven so then he will have to pay the price as will ANYONE else involved.
Really not that difficult to work out is it?

Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Newspapers need headlines to sell papers, so MM gets a job offer and is in the news again.

The high court case has been planned for months,so link Malky, Moody corrupt football agents(alledgedly)and Tan all together, and there you go more headlines and more paper sales.

Anybody that thinks Tan is sitting in his high castle, thinking of ways to fetch Malky down, is sadly deluded.

Vincent Tan doesn't need revenge against Malky he's already had that.
Its now the turn of the corrupt agents.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Tan just won't drop it. everytime Malky tries to move on Tan gets the knife out, FFS leave him alone, channel your energy on NW and getting this team up the table :bluebird:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:05 pm

bluespeers wrote:Tan just won't drop it. everytime Malky tries to move on Tan gets the knife out, FFS leave him alone, channel your energy on NW and getting this team up the table :bluebird:

Why the feck would he want to drop it.You talk like Tan was robbed of 50quid.Malky by his own admission has said he's got nothing to hide and the SFA have known this has been coming for a while now so he is employed and nothing is spoilt.However,if Mr Tan has something up his sleeve then that could be interesting.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluespeers wrote:Tan just won't drop it. everytime Malky tries to move on Tan gets the knife out, FFS leave him alone, channel your energy on NW and getting this team up the table :bluebird:

Why the feck would he want to drop it.You talk like Tan was robbed of 50quid.Malky by his own admission has said he's got nothing to hide and the SFA have known this has been coming for a while now so he is employed and nothing is spoilt.However,if Mr Tan has something up his sleeve then that could be interesting.

We will have to wait and see, Malky says he has nothing to hide, my point is why does he wait for Malky to move on before coming out with this, if he has something on him then bring it on and get it over with, I am a Malky fan but if he has robbed us then he deserves everything that comes his way, :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm

maybe getting us up the league is what he wants the 10million quid for.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:37 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

We will have to wait and see, Malky says he has nothing to hide, my point is why does he wait for Malky to move on before coming out with this, if he has something on him then bring it on and get it over with, I am a Malky fan but if he has robbed us then he deserves everything that comes his way, :ayatollah:

Re-read my post mate.Theres nothing sinister about the timing.This has been a long time coming and was common knowledge to all parties involved as well as the SFA.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:50 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

the whole point of this high court thing today is to decide if this can be played out in the public domain.
it is not VT that wants it hidden behind closed doors at the FA.
myself.if i were being accused of this,and it had cost me jobs and i was totally innocent . id want it in open court and personally invite all media

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Re-read my post mate.Theres nothing sinister about the timing.This has been a long time coming and was common knowledge to all parties involved as well as the SFA.

I thought it came out today, i stand corrected, :bluescarf:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:01 pm

dogfound wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

the whole point of this high court thing today is to decide if this can be played out in the public domain.
myself.if i were being accused of this,and it had cost me jobs and i was totally innocent . id want it in open court and personally invite all media

Sorry to hear that, as i said let's see what comes out, i hope he has done nothing wrong, but who know ? :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:10 pm

bluespeers wrote:
dogfound wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Sorry to hear that, as i said let's see what comes out, i hope he has done nothing wrong, but who know ? :ayatollah:

the best outcome allround would be agents guilty, club gets money and Malky is shown to have been hoodwinked and not a crook. as i said if i were Malky id want my name cleared.publicly cleared.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:32 pm

if Tan wants some of his money back - Go after OGS = This clueless clown did not have a clue .

Players fees - wages + bonus is the mess we are in NOW !!!!! Along with his wage + combo :oops:

And finally hats off to RS - FOR SORTING OUT SOME OF THE MESS LEFT BEHIND - WITH PLAYERS etc... :bluebird:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:46 pm

I'm just glad it's out in the open and will wait and see what the outcome is.
I've no doubt football is corrupt and agents are st the core of it.
I've nothing against Malky, but if this blows open the smelly underbelly of football then that's got to be a good thing.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

This is about Tan finding out if he was ripped off by agents, Milky or no-one. If he's spent a mil on legal advice and still decided to go to court then he must have enough evidence toto prove he was ripped off by agents or agents and Milky.

How anyway thinks this is anything but a good thing is beyond me. The British justice system will establish the truth and Milky will either be cleared for good or he is guilty and deserves our utter contempt and has no place in football because he is bent and has screwed Cardiff City and it's fans.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:43 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I'm just glad it's out in the open and will wait and see what the outcome is.
I've no doubt football is corrupt and agents are st the core of it.
I've nothing against Malky, but if this blows open the smelly underbelly of football then that's got to be a good thing.

Agree completely. Face the law, win and he can rebuild his career with the issue dealt with once and for all.