Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This forum makes me laugh

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:24 pm

People defend wales not wearing poppies and same people defend Bamba. Talk about tinted glasses.

Re: This forum makes me laugh

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:31 pm

You pissed mate?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:15 pm

You make me laugh full stop with your endless ramblings and talking in riddles.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm struggling to see the connection?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:29 pm

blue lagoon wrote:People defend wales not wearing poppies and same people defend Bamba. Talk about tinted glasses.

Yeah sorry mate not seeing your point

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Let's all have a go.

People complain about climate change but still defend Peter Whittinghams free kicks. Arseless leather chaps.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:01 pm

My point being when something is so chystal clear as been wrong people defend it and make excuses.if it was swansea or england god help it on here!!!!

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Cue the spelling police for crystal

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:26 pm

blue lagoon wrote:My point being when something is so crystal clear as been wrong people defend it and make excuses.if it was swansea or england god help it on here!!!!

Correct, But i am a one eyed Cardiff city fan.

Its been blown up out of all proportion ;)

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:29 pm

blue lagoon wrote:My point being when something is so chystal clear as been wrong people defend it and make excuses.if it was swansea or england god help it on here!!!!

Still lost me.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:35 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Let's all have a go.

People complain about climate change but still defend Peter Whittinghams free kicks. Arseless leather chaps.

People complain about brexit but still defend the decision to sell David Marshall. Croc skin loafers.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:44 pm

blue lagoon wrote:People defend wales not wearing poppies and same people defend Bamba. Talk about tinted glasses.

couldn't give a monkeys whether Wales wear poppies or not. As for Bamba - yes, he over did it but glad to see a city player show a bit of passion for once.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Just turn a blind eye

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Your right mate. Wales should be kicked out of qualifications and Bamba should never enter Wales again let alone think of playing for us :old:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:20 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:

Your right mate. Wales should be kicked out of qualifications and Bamba should never enter Wales again let alone think of playing for us :old:

I am confused, Bamba doesn't wear tinted glasses.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:27 pm

People defend the decision to change Marathon to Snickers, yet the same people defend the decision not to cash in on Joe Ledley before his contract run out. Glass eyes never go to sleep.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm

blue lagoon wrote:My point being when something is so chystal clear as been wrong people defend it and make excuses.if it was swansea or england god help it on here!!!!

Surely it is only crystal clear to you as it's your opinion? If such issues make you laugh then you must have a weird sense of humour :?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:06 pm

polo wrote:People defend the decision to change Marathon to Snickers, yet the same people defend the decision not to cash in on Joe Ledley before his contract run out. Glass eyes never go to sleep.

Confession time I was one of those hypocrites. :oops: Blue Lagoon must be in stiches thinking how could I possibly defend the rebranding of Marathon bars while at the same time seeing the sense in keeping Ledley until the end of his contract. 8-)

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:12 pm

nubbsy wrote:

People complain about brexit but still defend the decision to sell David Marshall. Croc skin loafers.

Not at all. Your country is heading into resession, as most of British assets are owned by American and foreign bankers. The likes of "Wez'es", think it's a good idea to break clean, and then try to negotiate trade deals.. What are you gonna trade? Useless Land Rovers and sheep? The British economy is not sustainable on its own, so best of luck to you..
The sale of Marshall is by far the worst desition from the club.. When you see what Burgstaller, Eikrem or Guerra have produced since they left for FREE, it show how fucked this club is and have been on the business end of things..Guerra is an old man, but I will report on the figures "the free released" will produce the next year.
One report even claimed Daehlie failing to make a mark.. Daehlie is right on mark, not being able to play for 1/12 year, and is right where he should be.. 3,5 million, was it?
Thank god we got a manager with a few years of trading up his sleewe. Could do that comity a world of god.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Not at all. Your country is heading into resession, as most of British assets are owned by American and foreign bankers. The likes of "Wez'es", think it's a good idea to break clean, and then try to negotiate trade deals.. What are you gonna trade? Useless Land Rovers and sheep? The British economy is not sustainable on its own, so best of luck to you..
The sale of Marshall is by far the worst desition from the club.. When you see what Burgstaller, Eikrem or Guerra have produced since they left for FREE, it show how fucked this club is and have been on the business end of things..Guerra is an old man, but I will report on the figures "the free released" will produce the next year.
One report even claimed Daehlie failing to make a mark.. Daehlie is right on mark, not being able to play for 1/12 year, and is right where he should be.. 3,5 million, was it?
Thank god we got a manager with a few years of trading up his sleewe. Could do that comity a world of god.

What? Ole the next Guardiola :lol: :roll:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Ole the next Guardiola and Daehli the next Iniesta :roll:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Nope Rhydo. . It's like 11 times three, times 12- devided by 38 matches. It leaves indefinite variables fitting into, let's say - 32 players. Choosing a system to instantly fit that bill, well, it will be like winning the lottery.. That's why it's called a philosophy, while Guardiola's is 4 times more complicated tha Ole's. I know that's Greek..

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 pm

polo wrote:Ole the next Guardiola and Daehli the next Iniesta :roll:

Lol.. El Polo going level on Rhydo.. lol

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:49 pm

polo wrote:Ole the next Guardiola and Daehli the next Iniesta :roll:

Another classic from our Scandinavian friend he thinks Warnock is just as good as Malky, Ole and Trollope. :lol: :roll:

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:First off, I believe Warnock is his own man, and will build a competitive team if he is left alone. I've said it many times, that the biggest problem wasn't the manager
( beside Slade, the lying puppet), but the chaotic structure at the club. I don't know who, but a few years back, there was devidens even between the players.
The rebrand caused upset on many levels. Several camps between the fans, the same with staff and players. I don't think Warnock is any better manager today than Malky, Ole or Trollope. But I think he is a good choice to bring a philosophy to the club. We won't go down with him, and let's hope he is left to do his thing.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Nope Rhydo. . It's like 11 times three, times 12- devided by 38 matches. It leaves indefinite variables fitting into, let's say - 32 players. Choosing a system to instantly fit that bill, well, it will be like winning the lottery.. That's why it's called a philosophy, while Guardiola's is 4 times more complicated tha Ole's. I know that's Greek..

Oh Dear now he can't tell Greek from English now. :lol: :roll:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Nope Rhydo. . It's like 11 times three, times 12- devided by 38 matches. It leaves indefinite variables fitting into, let's say - 32 players. Choosing a system to instantly fit that bill, well, it will be like winning the lottery.. That's why it's called a philosophy, while Guardiola's is 4 times more complicated tha Ole's. I know that's Greek..

Oh Dear now he can't tell Greek from English now. :lol: :roll:

:lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:55 pm

What a surprise lol el moderator/ not moderator, banned/ not banned El Capitan missed the point again lol

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:What a surprise lol el moderator/ not moderator, banned/ not banned El Capitan missed the point again lol

What language do you think that is? :lol: :roll:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Why was you banned Rydo? :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:What a surprise lol el moderator/ not moderator, banned/ not banned El Capitan missed the point again lol

What language do you think that is? :lol: :roll:

He's speaking Spanish now :lol: