Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next 3 games

Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 am

This is where the real test begins - not just for Warnock but for the players too! These next 3 are very winnable games although iam realistic and believe it would be difficult for us to go on a 3-4 match winning streak but not impossible. If we can gain 2 wins from 2 out of the 3 games...it would be a very successful December so far! We've played against the very tough teams now ...Newcastle Aston villa away Brighton and Hudderfield if you like but if we can win games against the teams near us than we may have a chance of leaving the relegation zone behind. I know that anyone could say that about thier club but I do feel that we are on the verge of being a very good team and if we can convert some of those draws to wins and some of those loses to draws than perhaps up the table we go....of course, I mean in the bottom half of the table! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Re: Next 3 games

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:30 am

Not sure I share your optimism about us being on the verge of becoming a very good team, but I think we are on the verge of making the step up from being a poor team to an average team at this level. I think it will take Warnock two transfer windows and a bit of money to get us close to being a very good team.

Re: Next 3 games

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 pm

No Easy games in the Championship ;)