Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SURELY CITY SHOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE? '

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:33 pm

' SURELY CITY SHOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE? '

AND NO MORE WASTING MONEY.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2016/12/0 ... -a-chance/ :thumbright: :thumbright:

Cardiff City striker Idriss Saadi who is out on loan is still scoring in Belgium and has now scored 9 goals in 17 appearances.

Should Cardiff look to recall him in January?

I remember CEO Ken Choo saying that Saadi was the player the club had brought to City as he was the answer to our lack of pace and goals and that as soon as he was fit,he would be given a run in the Cardiff City side,that never happened? ?

Yet again,we signed another unfit/injured player,got him fit,but guess what loaned him out and as soon as he proved he had the pace and could score the goals,we can't bring him back for nearly five months.
We sign another unfit injured player Rickie Lambert,costing us fortunes.

Keen Belgium League watchers will have noticed that Idriss Saadi found the net for Kortrijk on Sunday, in a 3-1 home defeat against Belgian giants Anderlecht.

He may not be scoring at the rapid rate he recorded earlier in the campaign, when he notched up seven goals in five games, but three goals in his last eight appearances is still good when your not playing for one of the top sides,but playing against them week in week out.

Surely we will bring our own player back(Saadi) in January and to add to him,another player out on loan Rhys Healey, plus a new striker Neil Warnock has been lining up :thumbright: :thumbright:

And lets finally ship out Kenneth Zohore and Frederic Gounongbe and who ever keeps bringing these type of players in needs to join a Non League club.

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2016/12/0 ... -a-chance/ :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' SURELY CITY SHOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE? '

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:37 pm

I THOUGHT HE LOOKED DECENT FOR US WHEN HE GOT A GAME,ID BRING HIM BACK NOW HES FIT AND CONFIDENT,BUT THERES NO POINT IF HES NOT GOING TO GET A RUN IN THE TEAM

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Cardiff City
On 31 August 2015, Saadi joined Championship side Cardiff City for an undisclosed fee.

Manager Russell Slade stated that the club had been scouting Saadi for several months and described him as strong, powerful and technically good.

Due to an injury picked up the previous season, Saadi didn't make his debut till 7 November 2015, in a 2–0 win over Reading, where he had lasted 13 minutes before suffering another injury ruling him out for another 6 weeks.

He made just one more substitute appearance during his first season at the Cardiff City Stadium, during a 2–1 defeat to Fulham on 9 April.

Loan to Kortrijk
In July 2016, Saadi joined Belgian side Kortrijk on loan. He made his debut in a 1–1 draw with Gent and went onto to score his first and second goal against Club Brugge on 20 August.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Reza wrote:I THOUGHT HE LOOKED DECENT FOR US WHEN HE GOT A GAME,ID BRING HIM BACK NOW HES FIT AND CONFIDENT,BUT THERES NO POINT IF HES NOT GOING TO GET A RUN IN THE TEAM

I thought exactly the same,yet never given a run in the team? all very weird?

Bring him back :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Reza wrote:I THOUGHT HE LOOKED DECENT FOR US WHEN HE GOT A GAME,ID BRING HIM BACK NOW HES FIT AND CONFIDENT,BUT THERES NO POINT IF HES NOT GOING TO GET A RUN IN THE TEAM

Annis, David Marshall told me the end of last season Saadi one of the worst he's seen. It could be he was not fit, confidence, culture shock or all three. He also said zahore was nothing more than a player you would thrown on last ten minutes. Personally I would bring Saadi back as nothing to lose, he's not on high wages is fit confident and hungry and looked in the ten minutes I seen him like he had something about him. I would bring him and Rhys back and purchase one or two strikers. :thumbup:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, David Marshall told me the end of last season Saadi one of the worst he's seen. It could be he was not fit, confidence, culture shock or all three. He also said zahore was nothing more than a player you would thrown on last ten minutes. Personally I would bring Saadi back as nothing to lose, he's not on high wages is fit confident and hungry and looked in the ten minutes I seen him like he had something about him. I would bring him and Rhys back and purchase one or two strikers. :thumbup:

Gareth, Ken Choo said he was our future :lol:

But your right nothing to lose :thumbright:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought you said he said that about Zahore?

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If I did I was wrong or pissed! it was Saadi for sure, all irrelevant I guess but good memory nubbs

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:30 pm

Do I need to answer? :lol:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Considering he found some form and he is our player then yes he should be, saves us money if he can do something for us.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If I did I was wrong or pissed! it was Saadi for sure, all irrelevant I guess but good memory nubbs

Fair enough, I prob just miss read!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Swap Zohore for Saadi.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 am

bluebird58 wrote:Swap Zohore for Saadi.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: