Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ' Adel Taarabt asks to join Cardiff City '

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:10 am

Sign him, Joey Barton and Ravel Morrison.....We'll do crap, but all the headlines will be exciting.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 am

Everyone loves a rogue and he could turn out to be a hero for us but we have to trust WARNOCKS judgement on him. if he thinks he's worth a gamble he will takje him but he also said in a previous interview that Taarabt is a nightmare and he used to fine him for coming back into his own half cus he wanted to control everything about the game such was his arrogance and Warnock also said Taarabt was the first time he ever had to build a team around a player and its something he would never do again so not sure how much legs this story has got but great to see everyone's difference of opinion. its a 10000000000% YES FROM ME but on a pay as you play deal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:42 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:He could be another Bothroyd for us and the comparisons are there for sue.

Hugely talented...... unfulfilled potential, lazy, attitude issue... sounds familiar?

Maybe Warnock could get out of Taarabt what Jones did out of Bothroyd.

Worth a gamble in my opinion.

That's what I think

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:He could be another Bothroyd for us and the comparisons are there for sue.

Hugely talented...... unfulfilled potential, lazy, attitude issue... sounds familiar?

Maybe Warnock could get out of Taarabt what Jones did out of Bothroyd.

Worth a gamble in my opinion.

That's what I think

I'd definitely take him on. He's not too old to get his mojo back in the right set up :thumbup: