Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Crap Support last night '

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 am

Hull support last 67 mile between clubs

Middlesborough v Hull City

Hull City fans away last night in the Premier League
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Crap Support last night '

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:17 am

Have commented on hulls support before, they were pulling 15k in a lot of games last season despite being in the top two. They have been on a terrible run, but ultimately in a non affluent area and it being on tv it's going to happen. Back to pricing again. :thumbup:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:30 pm

also they don't want to support the owner besides that what's happened to david marshall he looks as if he hasn't any confidence looks a shadow of the player that left us

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:00 pm

I remember they took ~25k to Wembley for the playoff Final and had about 20k empty seats

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm

One of those annoying clubs who seem to get lucky. Swansea/Hull relegation would do me :D

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:One of those annoying clubs who seem to get lucky. Swansea/Hull relegation would do me :D

And me :thumbright:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Poor support but got to remember how disillusioned their fans are with their owner and club.

Monday night, live on Sky and near Christmas too.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:19 pm

That's terrible tbf. Cannot blame ticket prices as poster says above. Max price is capped at 30 quid for all premiership clubs this season cheaper than some championship sides which is ridiculous

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:22 pm

boyo1927 wrote:That's terrible tbf. Cannot blame ticket prices as poster says above. Max price is capped at 30 quid for all premiership clubs this season cheaper than some championship sides which is ridiculous

The truth is Hull have never been a great supported club and away they use to be awful.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Yeah never brought big support to us. Always remember a night game in the 1990s at Ninian when the brought a little mob of 40 or 50.migtt have been 1995 ish

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm

They brought a cracking mob down here on a Friday night in 2001, the away support was about 150 and 100 of them were lads on two coaches

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 am

Maybe that was the year thought it was earlier. Lots of running around in the car park

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 am

boyo1927 wrote:Yeah never brought big support to us. Always remember a night game in the 1990s at Ninian when the brought a little mob of 40 or 50.migtt have been 1995 ish

Yes they did a coach full and two minibuses on a Friday night, it was a week after the Stoke raids. About year 2000.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Going to be interesting next year onwards, when premiership clubs have to sit their supporters pretty much at pitch side. Not going to look good on camera if they don't sell their allocations...

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 am

KWest wrote:Going to be interesting next year onwards, when premiership clubs have to sit their supporters pretty much at pitch side. Not going to look good on camera if they don't sell their allocations...

I will enjoy looking :lol: :thumbright: