Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SO ALL THE REPORTS WERE WRONG/ITS GOOD NEWS '

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 am

' SO ALL THE REPORTS WERE WRONG/ITS GOOD NEWS '

GARETH BALE HIMSELF SENDS MESSAGES FROM HIS CARDIFF HOME :thumbright: :thumbright:

Gareth Bale confirms recovery from ankle surgery is "going well" as he provides update from home in Cardiff :thumbright:

Gareth Bale sends message to Wales and Real Madrid fans :thumbright:

Gareth Bale has confirmed he is recovering well from ankle surgery :thumbright:

The Welshman is set to be out for between three and four months after suffering a tendon problem during the Champions League clash with Sporting.

He underwent surgery in London last week and is recovering at home in Cardiff.

Bale, who is on crutches, revealed how his rehabilitation is going in a short message to his fans.

"My recovery is going well. My ankle is feeling better every day," he said. :thumbright: :thumbright:

"Good luck to the boys against Dortmund and I'll be watching here from home. Hala Madrid!"

In Bale's absence, Real drew 1-1 with Barcelona in the first Clasico of the season on Saturday.

Luis Suarez gave Barca the lead before Sergio Ramos' dramatic leveller.

Real now face Borussia Dortmund in their final Group F encounter on Wednesday, needing a win to top the group.

Zinedine Zidane's men sit on 11 points from their first five games, two points behind the German side
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.