Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This will test our fans

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Fulham home in the facup,I will be there with my little pick and shovel,get your arses down there bluebirds :bluebird:

Re: This will test our fans

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Week after villa as well as just after Xmas, be amazed if we get 4,000. That game doesn't excite me in the slightest I will be honest. Fair play to you. :bluebird:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:19 pm

FA CUP? you just dont know how serious our manager or any manager is about the 3rd round anymore.

its a shame

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 am

Be a good game to bed in our 6 major signings. :laughing6:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:46 am

As long s they don't move the game to 5pm on a Sunday for bloody S4C

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:26 am

Love fa cup.. I will be there

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:24 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Be a good game to bed in our 6 major signings. :laughing6:

Joking aside your spot on, no doubt some will have lacked game time. :thumbup:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Used to love this competition, and remember making sure you were somewhere close to a radio when the mid week draw was being made. Unfortunately, greed and the money being thrown at the Premier League has devalued this cup to the extent where it is not valued by the big clubs and is now on a par with the Pontypridd & District under 12's Bassets Liquorice Allsorts Cup. No longer has much interest for me, and I will be giving this one a miss.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Used to love this competition, and remember making sure you were somewhere close to a radio when the mid week draw was being made. Unfortunately, greed and the money being thrown at the Premier League has devalued this cup to the extent where it is not valued by the big clubs and is now on a par with the Pontypridd & District under 12's Bassets Liquorice Allsorts Cup. No longer has much interest for me, and I will be giving this one a miss.

Think you have pretty much summed it up perfectly for most of us there Steve. Like you I used to love the competition, the FA Cup draws were always a highlight of the season. Some people will say that if we drew one of the big teams we would all be there but I'm not so sure on that, I think I would have been more likely to go if we had pulled one of the non league boys.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:42 pm

It's an uninspiring draw but I'll probably go on a Saturday and won't be arsed on a Sunday.