Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disppointing chant of the day

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:39 am

Im not very comfortable when our fans start singing to away fans who come from places like brighton with sea fronts that you're a shit barry Island .if I was from barry I wouldn't be very happy about it Even though I'm not from barry I still not very happy about I like quite like Barry Island had some good times there when I was a youngester .what everybody forgets as well we have great support from barry for many years and a lot of them were top lads and mad as hatters

Re: Disppointing chant of the day

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:37 am

Just a bit of banter! :laughing6:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:52 am

f**k me, I've heard it all now. People from "mainland" Barry tell Barry Island dwellers they are sister shaggers and inbreads, I hardly think they're going to take offence to being compared favourably with Brighton. :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:00 am

cardiff 74 wrote:Im not very comfortable when our fans start singing to away fans who come from places like brighton with sea fronts that you're a shit barry Island .if I was from barry I wouldn't be very happy about it Even though I'm not from barry I still not very happy about I like quite like Barry Island had some good times there when I was a youngester .what everybody forgets as well we have great support from barry for many years and a lot of them were top lads and mad as hatters

That's class :laughing6: our fans moan about everything :D

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Makes you despair how easily offended some people become. Perhaps to make sure we don't upset the politically correct brigade we should have sung you are a bit like Barry Island but ever so slightly inferior.
Maybe next match we can complain that the grass is too green.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:01 pm

This made me laugh, it's not offence to Barry Island at all if anything it's praise. :thumbup:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:22 pm

I read this post this morning and couldn't work out if it was taking the mickey or not.

I thought it would have been the mandatory "Does your boyfriend know you're here" would have caused most disdain, but hey-hoe, this is Cardiff City

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:43 pm

This is a possibility take surely?

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:03 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:This is a possibility take surely?

Possibly

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:14 pm

A wind up I think. The OP is probably from Porthcawl :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:38 pm

:laughing6:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Their fans have always been a bunch of wet farts. One scruffy fat one yesterday was having a go at the family stand and got so increasingly wound up he looked like he was going to burst which was hilarious. A few years back, Brighton fans reported away fans who sang gay chants to them, the examples can be found here which are well worth a read - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... hards.html

What a bunch of poofs. And their beach is shit.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:37 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6:
avondaleblue wrote:Just a bit of banter! :laughing6:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:39 pm

City Slicker wrote:A wind up I think. The OP is probably from Porthcawl :lol:

I'm from port talbot :laughing6:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Jeez Barry is like Marbella compared with Port Talbot
:lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:16 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:A wind up I think. The OP is probably from Porthcawl :lol:

I'm from port talbot :laughing6:

Oh sorry I should have said Aberavon then :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Jock wrote:f**k me, I've heard it all now. People from "mainland" Barry tell Barry Island dwellers they are sister shaggers and inbreads, I hardly think they're going to take offence to being compared favourably with Brighton. :lol:

When you say "in breads" did you mean in between two pieces of bread or did you mean " inbreds"? Just asking.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Since1962 wrote:
Jock wrote:f**k me, I've heard it all now. People from "mainland" Barry tell Barry Island dwellers they are sister shaggers and inbreads, I hardly think they're going to take offence to being compared favourably with Brighton. :lol:

When you say "in breads" did you mean in between two pieces of bread or did you mean " inbreds"? Just asking.

The latter ;)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:16 pm

No one is saying Barry island is shit you thicko !! Slagging off Brighton and rightly so!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Should of sang at them "You're just a shit San Francisco" But that's just my warped humour :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:02 pm

I live in Barry and I thought it was very funny. Always is...

I think it was sung at Bournemouth away too ?

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:10 pm

barry boy wrote:I live in Barry and I thought it was very funny. Always is...

I think it was sung at Bournemouth away too ?

Usually sung at all seaside teams.......Blackpool /Bournemouth /Brighton etc