Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'NEIL WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RIGHT FOR US 2 YEARS AGO'

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Dalman told Warnock that City should've gone in for him after we were relegated. With the squad we had, I think Warnock would've had us promoted easily.

However, if we had been promoted straight back up we would've still been in Red and there would be no need for Tan to change us back to Blue. If we hadn't endured these 2 seasons of shit then we'd still be Red.

Warnock has mentioned fait and it's starting to look as if it is just beginning to work out for both parties. Warnock is at a club that he's happy at and we are back in blue with a manager that we've been crying out for since the departure of Malky almost 3 years ago.

The feel good factor is slowly coming back and i'm now excited when we score. I really do believe that its onwards and upwards from here and hope many more people start to return to the CCS. Ninian Park was great but so is the CCS. We've had many special memories there e.g. Palace semi final, Leicster Play offs. The feel good factor and atmosphere in these 2 games were incredible.

I think it's now time to move on. The Red was Crap. We all miss Ninian Park. But.. we are back in blue, I believe we have a great stadium ( just look at it when it's filled for Wales games ) & we have one of the best managers in this league.

Finally, regardless of what people say, our fans are better than most when they want to be. Managers and Pundits don't say it for no reason when they're here. So...

For the remaining fixtures, lets support the boys and who knows where we may end up.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: