Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Newcastle game

Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:17 pm

If Warnock has the boys fired up for the occasion which I'm sure he will, there's no reason why we can't go there and at least take a point.

They're a great team and play lovely football, but I'm positive we can go there and spoil the party.

Neils Barmy Army :bluescarf:

Re: This Newcastle game

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:19 am

Wolfpac wrote:If Warnock has the boys fired up for the occasion which I'm sure he will, there's no reason why we can't go there and at least take a point.

They're a great team and play lovely football, but I'm positive we can go there and spoil the party.

We have a very tough game against Wigan first, as we know every game is tough in tgis division. Newcastle are on a different level at the moment especially at home, almost a formality. They will have off days, even the best sides don't win every game and we must hope that is the case when we play them.

I know one thing, warnock will absolutely relish the prospect and so will his team. They won't roll over, what we have right now is all we ever asked for and I love it. If we get beat which seems likely, we go again against Huddersfield home. :thumbup:

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:24 am

Stringfellow wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:If Warnock has the boys fired up for the occasion which I'm sure he will, there's no reason why we can't go there and at least take a point.

We have a very tough game against Wigan first, as we know every game is tough in tgis division. Newcastle are on a different level at the moment especially at home, almost a formality. They will have off days, even the best sides don't win every game and we must hope that is the case when we play them.

I know one thing, warnock will absolutely relish the prospect and so will his team. They won't roll over, what we have right now is all we ever asked for and I love it. If we get beat which seems likely, we go again against Huddersfield home. :thumbup:

Couldn't have put it better myself. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:21 pm

And that's why my friend I'm going up there. I know under Warnock we will give our all .thats all I ask.

Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Tickets on sale yet, Anyone know?

Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:14 pm

erinsown wrote:Tickets on sale yet, Anyone know?

Yes

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Just booked my travel tickets to Newcastle.
As I do not live in Cardiff, I havn't got a membership this year, Is it a must to buy membership in order to obtain tickets for away matches?
But these coming months I am going to attend a few away games. will it be worth it to spend the £20 and build up some loyalty points ?
If I don't buy a membership, could I still get tickets for the away games and link the loyalty points to my client ref no. ?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:17 am

505 wrote:Just booked my travel tickets to Newcastle.
As I do not live in Cardiff, I havn't got a membership this year, Is it a must to buy membership in order to obtain tickets for away matches?
But these coming months I am going to attend a few away games. will it be worth it to spend the £20 and build up some loyalty points ?
If I don't buy a membership, could I still get tickets for the away games and link the loyalty points to my client ref no. ?

Just pinch a fan number off somebody. :thumbup: t

Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
505 wrote:Just booked my travel tickets to Newcastle.

Just pinch a fan number off somebody. :thumbup: t

Is it worth getting a membership just for away games ?

Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:01 am

We will beat Newcastle :thumbup: