First post

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First post

Postby Bobbankblue1990 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:11 pm

This is my first post on here as I've used the site to stay in touch with city the past few years but have been reluctant to register and participate for few reasons. I had a season ticket for 10 years from 1997 and was able to watch my uncle play for and against city which was interesting.

I have registered now due to finally reading many positive and confident posts and see a willingness to try and make the CCS a fortress with a fan base together as one if it is only for 90 mins on a match day. The Ninian park atmosphere and the togetherness I have seen and felt both at home and many away games (such as Shrewsbury, Brentford, Tranmere in the Cup and quite a few others) from the age of 7 was what made me addicted and with a unbreakable love for Cardiff City. I know football's not the same now but our fans had a reputation up their with the best whatever our numbers.

I don't and haven't attended many games for 4 seasons due to work and other things. We need to accept things happend like the rebrand (as much as it hurt and helped kill people's passion) and uncountable mistakes of recent times. I now, for the first ever time, personally believe we are being run as a business better than I have seen in my time and have a manger with the experience, track record and definitely the passion to make Cardiff city what it's always been for me which is a team and fans who even when struggling give it everything they have.

Fingers crossed as unlikely as it is this season, we may be the sneaky outsiders who creep up the table to the playoffs. The players seem up for it since Warnock arrived, so never say never! :ayatollah:
Bobbankblue1990

First post

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: First post

Postby griff105 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 am

Bobbankblue1990 wrote:This is my first post on here as I've used the site to stay in touch with city the past few years but have been reluctant to register and participate for few reasons. I had a season ticket for 10 years from 1997 and was able to watch my uncle play for and against city which was interesting.

I have registered now due to finally reading many positive and confident posts and see a willingness to try and make the CCS a fortress with a fan base together as one if it is only for 90 mins on a match day. The Ninian park atmosphere and the togetherness I have seen and felt both at home and many away games (such as Shrewsbury, Brentford, Tranmere in the Cup and quite a few others) from the age of 7 was what made me addicted and with a unbreakable love for Cardiff City. I know football's not the same now but our fans had a reputation up their with the best whatever our numbers.

I don't and haven't attended many games for 4 seasons due to work and other things. We need to accept things happend like the rebrand (as much as it hurt and helped kill people's passion) and uncountable mistakes of recent times. I now, for the first ever time, personally believe we are being run as a business better than I have seen in my time and have a manger with the experience, track record and definitely the passion to make Cardiff city what it's always been for me which is a team and fans who even when struggling give it everything they have.

Fingers crossed as unlikely as it is this season, we may be the sneaky outsiders who creep up the table to the playoffs. The players seem up for it since Warnock arrived, so never say never! :ayatollah:

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby eddiep » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 am

❤️ :bluebird:

They make me happy
When skies are grey.......
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby pengamblue » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:58 pm

my thoughts exactly m8 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
pengamblue

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Who is your uncle that played for us?
RICK+CCFC

Postby Stringfellow » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Bobbankblue1990 wrote:This is my first post on here as I've used the site to stay in touch with city the past few years but have been reluctant to register and participate for few reasons. I had a season ticket for 10 years from 1997 and was able to watch my uncle play for and against city which was interesting.

Great first post and a view shared by many, the club is on the turn despite what people might think and we will see a full promotion push next season. :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Return to General Chat