Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another win the Cardiff way

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:09 pm

As I posted before that's the Cardiff Way, blood guts passion desire. Love it. Even the nerves at the end. City are back. :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Re: Another win the Cardiff way

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:21 pm

100% agree about the Cardiff way

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:36 pm

INHo it's how the game should be played. It's how I've played for 30 odd years and it's what makes the blood flow.
Poncy passing around the back is a con.

Defend properly, win your tackles and make chances.

A lot of our players aren't at their best but are showing real character- that's all we can ask

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Lawnmower wrote:INHo it's how the game should be played. It's how I've played for 30 odd years and it's what makes the blood flow.

A lot of our players aren't at their best but are showing real character- that's all we can ask

100% correct! Sideway shuffles and backpasses flatter to deceive and achieve diddly squat!

Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:11 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:INHo it's how the game should be played. It's how I've played for 30 odd years and it's what makes the blood flow.

100% correct! Sideway shuffles and backpasses flatter to deceive and achieve diddly squat!

Yep, solid at the back guts in the middle and a sprinkle of star dust and your on your way. Wait until we get a striker. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Stringfellow wrote:As I posted before that's the Cardiff Way, blood guts passion desire. Love it. Even the nerves at the end. City are back. :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Feeling the Blues :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:12 am

Stringfellow wrote:As I posted before that's the Cardiff Way, blood guts passion desire. Love it. Even the nerves at the end. City are back. :bluebird: :ayatollah:

I think I have agreed with your last three posts. There is no need for me to post at the moment! Exciting times.

By the way, how did Richardson look physically when he came on? I fell asleep at half time as it was the middle of the night here. He looked a bit overweight when he signed.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:42 am

Fergy1927 wrote:

I think I have agreed with your last three posts. There is no need for me to post at the moment! Exciting times.

By the way, how did Richardson look physically when he came on? I fell asleep at half time as it was the middle of the night here. He looked a bit overweight when he signed.

He was sharp, has pace, bite in the tackle, technically very comfortable will be huge asset. I was surprised, he's just turned 31 mind not 36. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 am

OK it could be a generational thing but I couldn't agree more. The 'Cardiff' way is blood and thunder up and at 'em. I also think we need an iconic player in the mould of Dwyer, Perry, Stoker, Kavanagh. Gunnar could be that player or even Bamba.

I also think wingers are part of our DNA King, Morgan, Legg and Burke to name a few. Football goes in cycles and the Swansea shit way is starting to wane. Leicester showed our way can work last year so our day is possible if we play to our strengths. Whether it was by accident or design the powers that be at the club seem to have stumbled onto the right path.