Re: Richardson

Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:34 pm

We've got one.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Looks good Tbf. Hasn't played for 6 months but looked good

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:12 pm

My goodness the quality in our side under Warnock just keeps increasing...

Richardson
Bamba
Morrison
Gunnarsson
Ralls
Hoilett
Bennett

I think he'll get the best out of Noone as well as things progress. He might need to get a goalscorer in January though.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:15 pm

City Slicker wrote:My goodness the quality in our side under Warnock just keeps increasing...

Richardson
Bamba
Morrison
Gunnarsson
Ralls
Hoilett
Bennett

I think he'll get the best out of Noone as well as things progress. He might need to get a goalscorer in January though.

Need to slowly work out way up table by xmas, not easy but to see what Richardson could offer when you lose hoilet was a breath of fresh air as opposed to Fred!!! Or zahore!!! Laughable. :laughing6:

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
City Slicker wrote:My goodness the quality in our side under Warnock just keeps increasing...

Richardson
Bamba
Morrison
Gunnarsson
Ralls
Hoilett
Bennett

Need to slowly work out way up table by xmas, not easy but to see what Richardson could offer when you lose hoilet was a breath of fresh air as opposed to Fred!!! Or zahore!!! Laughable. :laughing6:

Correct.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 am

Richardson quality at this level great signing. That ball he threaded through for pilks was class.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 am

Dahboy wrote:Richardson quality at this level great signing. That ball he threaded through for pilks was class.

It was perfection Tbf. But the finish ohh pilks :o :roll:

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Richardson quality at this level great signing. That ball he threaded through for pilks was class.

It was perfection Tbf. But the finish ohh pilks :o :roll:

Was awesome, shame about pilks and his eyesight but hey ho , was a great win and A great day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: