Travel from Neath

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Travel from Neath

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:18 pm

I recently went to the Bristol City game with my grandson aged 7 after 10 years being my last match, previous to that through the 1980s and first game late 70s.
I have no been bitten by the bug again and was wondering if there are any fans who travel from Neath for both home and away games that I could jump along with.
I doubt if the Cwmbran boys Billy, Spike and them go any more and as I live closer to the Jacks now thought maybe a few go from this end.

Cheers.
1980s Bluebird

Travel from Neath

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Travel from Neath

Postby adamt958 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:53 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I recently went to the Bristol City game with my grandson aged 7 after 10 years being my last match, previous to that through the 1980s and first game late 70s.
I have no been bitten by the bug again and was wondering if there are any fans who travel from Neath for both home and away games that I could jump along with.
I doubt if the Cwmbran boys Billy, Spike and them go any more and as I live closer to the Jacks now thought maybe a few go from this end.

Cheers.

I drive to every home game from central Swansea, been living here two years now for university, there are a few dotted around neath way
"It's Andy Campbell, it's in!" "Up,up and away to division one!"
adamt958

Postby azz_ccfc » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Quite a handful get on at Port Talbot train station for the home games.
azz_ccfc

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Thanks for the reply adam an azz
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat