Scott Malone

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scott Malone

Postby DandoCCFC » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:46 pm

2 assists and a goal today for them.

Just have to remember when we swapped him for Richards and people thought we had a better deal getting a fraud of a footballer. :laughing6:

Been consistent for them and one of their best players by some fans on twitter.

Obviously with Bennett I feel like we got a decent left back in but my word I would have Malone back in a heartbeat as competition.

Hopefully Warnock gets rid of Richards or terminates his contract in January. :ayatollah:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Scott Malone

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Scott Malone

Postby Stringfellow » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

DandoCCFC wrote:2 assists and a goal today for them.

Just have to remember when we swapped him for Richards and people thought we had a better deal getting a fraud of a footballer. :laughing6:

Obviously with Bennett I feel like we got a decent left back in but my word I would have Malone back in a heartbeat as competition.

Hopefully Warnock gets rid of Richards or terminates his contract in January. :ayatollah:

Looked like 3 assists, Richards been improving and will be decent. :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby ianto13 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:44 am

I think Richards has played consistently well this season and can cover both full back positions. Malone plays one good game then has 10 games when he is a liability?
ianto13

Postby piledriver64 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:10 am

Sorry but I don't see how anyone can think that Malone is as good as Richards ???

Clearly they didn't watch him play last season!!!!
piledriver64

Postby petesmeat » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:46 am

Malone was unfairly criticised, he was a major scapegoat last year. Richards is poor. He doesn't offer anything going forward and doesn't really install confidence defending.
petesmeat

Postby piledriver64 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:41 am

petesmeat wrote:Malone was unfairly criticised, he was a major scapegoat last year. Richards is poor. He doesn't offer anything going forward and doesn't really install confidence defending.

Really ?

Malone can't cross, can't tackle, lacks pace and got knocked off the ball too easily.

Richards doesn't offer enough going forward but is good in the air, distribution is excellent, strong in the air and physically strong.

Richards probably won't play in front of Peltier or Bennett but is way better than Malone.
piledriver64

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:33 pm

I quite liked Malone for us
gwentbluebirds

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Malone was decent for us
Richards has been decent for us
KBK-13

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Malone bad crosser yet was third with most assists last season, so that's a load of crap.

Had a decent cross and scored 2/3 goals for us as well.

Richards is abysmal and don't think we won a game when he's played, horrendous full back.. no pace no nothing.

Malone only got criticism because people were obsessed and had a massive love in with Fabio and didn't like it Malone started over him, only reason people call him rubbish and all that. :sleepy2:
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:53 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Malone bad crosser yet was third with most assists last season, so that's a load of crap.

Had a decent cross and scored 2/3 goals for us as well.

Richards is abysmal and don't think we won a game when he's played, horrendous full back.. no pace no nothing.

Malone only got criticism because people were obsessed and had a massive love in with Fabio and didn't like it Malone started over him, only reason people call him rubbish and all that. :sleepy2:

Agree with that
gwentbluebirds

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Don't let your anti Jack sentiment cloud your judgement.Malone couldn't buy a compliment on here not long ago.
Sneggyblubird

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Don't let your anti Jack sentiment cloud your judgement.Malone couldn't buy a compliment on here not long ago.

Has nothing to do with him being a Jack at all, I just think if you are Welsh and play for us you can get away with anything, could run someone over and you'd have the loudest reception in the next Cardiff game when your name is announced because you are Welsh.

But Richards is a fraud of a footballer and never been first choice anywhere he's gone.. he had one great performance v Belgium and that's what he and fans live off.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby skiprat » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:35 pm

I think the pair of them are pretty much crap to be honest.
skiprat

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:56 pm

I watched 40+ games last year, Malone was shit. No guts, no bite, flatters to deceive on the ball, easily beaten on far to many occasions. If Peltier and Bennett stay as our full backs we will be solid. Richards has steadily improved and John is a positive option. Malone wouldnt get anywhere near the starting 11 if he was still here, he couldnt be less of a Warnock player if he tried. Garbage.
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby valleyrambill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Thought Malone was a good player for us. Each to their own but since he was swapped by that great manager Trollop he is doing ok at Fulham.
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Is this the Malone who shit out of every 50/50 tackle and was caught out of position so many times it was untrue??? Or are we talking about some other Malone because I remember Scott Malone to be garbage!!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby 116 city fan! » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Malone was old Cardiff, ducking tackles, falling over, gesturing to refs for non fouls.
Warnock Cardiff play with guts and passion, and get stuck in!

Joe Bennett turned as Bristol scored, a bit of a chicken. Richards would have jumped in.
No place in our team for shifters or frauds. I pay to see passion and fire, win, lose or draw, that's how we do it!!
116 city fan!

Postby 116 city fan! » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Malone was old Cardiff, ducking tackles, falling over, gesturing to refs for non fouls.
Warnock Cardiff play with guts and passion, and get stuck in!

Joe Bennett turned as Bristol scored, a bit of a chicken. Richards would have jumped in.
No place in our team for shifters or frauds. I pay to see passion and fire, win, lose or draw, that's how we do it!!
116 city fan!

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Dortmund were interested ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:57 am

Malone > Richards by an absolute mile
paulh_85

Postby BlakeCCFC » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:23 am

Malone was one of the worst defenders i've seen down City in a long time. He could get away with being a left midfielder as he isn't bad going forward. But defensively, he cost us week in week out
Port Talbot Bluebirds
BlakeCCFC

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Malone gave away 2 penalties tonight. He will always be a full back who can't defend. I love it when people make a knee jerk post based on one game. :laughing6:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Malone gave away 2 penalties tonight. He will always be a full back who can't defend. I love it when people make a knee jerk post based on one game. :laughing6:

Dortmund still interested ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluemun » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Bennett and Richardson both much better players. I'd love to back younger Welsh players, but realistically Huws, John and Richards will be struggling even to be subs now.
bluemun

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Fulham got the better deal, Richards is bang average and is not championship standard.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby SwampCCFC » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:55 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:Malone was unfairly criticised, he was a major scapegoat last year. Richards is poor. He doesn't offer anything going forward and doesn't really install confidence defending.

Really ?

Malone can't cross, can't tackle, lacks pace and got knocked off the ball too easily.

Richards doesn't offer enough going forward but is good in the air, distribution is excellent, strong in the air and physically strong.

Richards probably won't play in front of Peltier or Bennett but is way better than Malone.

this.
SwampCCFC

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 pm

He is not better than Malone, he's never been first choice anywhere and is a fraud of a footballer.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 am

DandoCCFC wrote:He is not better than Malone, he's never been first choice anywhere and is a fraud of a footballer.

:laughing6: Fraud of a footballer, has he nailed someone in your family because he's seem to have really pissed you off somehow. The kids not a bad footballer, I've seen a lot worst full backs down the city down the years.
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby DreamWelsh » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:43 am

Garbage well rid.
DreamWelsh

Postby DandoCCFC » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:48 pm

People with the criticism of Malone can you get the posters of Fabio off your walls, laughable because people disliked him purely based on a Fabio love in. :lol:

I just think Richards is a liability of a full back and adds nothing, he hasn't even been part of a team that has won a game this season for us has he? Rotherham he may have played off the bench or something not sure but he needs a termination of his contract.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Return to General Chat