Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Bloody hell breaking "red"news "

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:26 am

" Bloody hell breaking "red"news "

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2016/10/1 ... g-rednews/ :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wow just been told (don't ask) by a very good source, some rather startling red news regarding Cardiff City.

Yes you read it here first :bluebird:

The red seats in our stadium will be gone in the summer and the top tier of the Ninian Stand will be a mass of Blue seats :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Is this yet another (very welcome ) attempt by Vincent tan to bring the whole club ,owners directors manager coaches players and us fans together.

At last we fans can start to get behind the WHOLE club :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: We're Cardiff City we will ALLWAYS be BLUE :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Bloody hell breaking "red"news

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29 am

Good.

StT.

Re: Bloody hell breaking "red"news

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:37 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Wow just been told (don't ask) by a very good source, some rather startling red news regarding Cardiff City.

Yes you read it here first :bluebird:

The red seats in our stadium will be gone in the summer and the top tier of the Ninian Stand will be a mass of Blue seats :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Is this yet another (very welcome ) attempt by Vincent tan to bring the whole club ,owners directors manager coaches players and us fans together.

At last we fans can start to get behind the WHOLE club :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: We're Cardiff City we will ALLWAYS be BLUE :bluescarf:

Steve, I've heard exactly the same :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I reckon All Red scarfs and those who have them,bring them in and they should now be piled up outside the stadium and either burnt or sent to a charity abroad :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Re: " Bloody hell breaking "red"news "

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 am

Great news.

Agree Annis, all red scarfs and tops collected and given to the homeless for winter.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:52 am

nubbsy wrote:Great news.

Agree Annis, all red scarfs and tops collected and given to the homeless for winter.

Jack, That idea is a good one :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:54 am

I actually quite like the red seats it changes it up a bit from just a boring all blue stadium .

Nothing to do with the rebrand it just makes the ground stand out over other modern stadiums with the same design like reading

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:57 am

Good to hear. Slowly bit by bit the changes are being made. Every little bit helps. Still a long way to go but credit for the moves in the right direction. :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:01 am

I'll be keeping my red scarf. Which ever way you look at it.. in 40 to 50 years it'll still be a piece of Cardiff history.

:ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:02 am

The only way we will fill the top stand is if we get promoted again, if they do change the colour of seats we will need to be successful or will be money wasted. :bluebird:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:03 am

thomasblue wrote:I actually quite like the red seats it changes it up a bit from just a boring all blue stadium .

Nothing to do with the rebrand it just makes the ground stand out over other modern stadiums with the same design like reading

Thomas, In some ways your right, if it had not been for the Despicable Rebrand,but the Red seats remind us of the worst ever time in our history to some, including myself and how much Damage the Red Brigade did to our fan base.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:03 am

This is fantastic news! Ok now I know that some people will never forgive Tan for what's go on during the last few years but for me.....will forgive and forget the rebrand and everything if the club does this. We have a great new manager and some good players, we are back in blue and have our identity intact! The further looks bright and will say that Tan could cut ally become a hero if he keeps doing things and moving in this direction!

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:I actually quite like the red seats it changes it up a bit from just a boring all blue stadium .

Thomas, In some ways your right, if it had not been for the Despicable Rebrand,but the Red seats remind us of the worst ever time in our history to some, including myself and how much Damage the Red Brigade did to our fan base.

I understand why people dont like them .
I just think it would be better to make a feature out of it rather than fill the stadium with blue seats .

Something like a welsh flag( probably wouldnt fit) or st davids flag in black and yellow would give the ground an identity

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:08 am

thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I just think it would be better to make a feature out of it rather than fill the stadium with blue seats .

Something like a welsh flag( probably wouldnt fit) or st davids flag in black and yellow would give the ground an identity

A Welsh Flag :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:09 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:This is fantastic news! Ok now I know that some people will never forgive Tan for what's go on during the last few years but for me.....will forgive and forget the rebrand and everything if the club does this. We have a great new manager and some good players, we are back in blue and have our identity intact! The further looks bright and will say that Tan could cut ally become a hero if he keeps doing things and moving in this direction!

Did Mr Smooth predict this? :laughing6: Seriously you are right VT is making some good moves at the moment. :thumbup:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Can't see the homeless wearing that shit but worth a try :bluebird:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:17 am

Great news about the seats :bluescarf:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 am

RageJon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Can't see the homeless wearing that shit but worth a try :bluebird:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:25 am

I know I'll get absolutely slated for this but... I don't mind the red seats. They certainly make the stadium look unique and considering we are now the home of Welsh football it doesn't seem too out of place. Maybe if the Ayatollah design was changed to Cymru/Wales it would look better.
I also think that its a good reminder to how much happened in the 2.5 years that we were red and the issues that the fans and club faced and no matter your views the rebrand is one of the biggest parts of our history

As I said though that's just my opinion and I'm not against the seats being changed at all

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 am

Great news :bluebird:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:28 am

Great news, if true. The headline had me worried for a moment, though.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How'd you feel about aWelsh flag in the Canton stand? Same design as the cards held up when Wales played Andorra. The red seats are probably not tall enough to fit it in and it'd be very striking in the Canton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Obviously just hypothetical as the club aren't gonna waste money swapping blue seats

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 am

Cardiff Am Byth wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How'd you feel about aWelsh flag in the Canton stand? Same design as the cards held up when Wales played Andorra. The red seats are probably not tall enough to fit it in and it'd be very striking in the Canton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Obviously just hypothetical as the club aren't gonna waste money swapping blue seats

Best I could find
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 am

First of all its very good news.But I can't let this go without reminding people that the actions of Tan doing this as well as employing Warnock, his backroom staff and signing players is not someone who is looking to asset strip and offload this club.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 am

Tan is finally starting to "Get it". :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:03 am

Here's how it could look. :bluescarf:

IMG_1560.JPG

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:10 am

norms76 wrote:Here's how it could look. :bluescarf:

IMG_1560.JPG

Much better!

The red seats simply look out of place - but lets get rid of the Ayatollah too!

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:14 am

ni hao wrote:

IMG_1560.JPG

Much better!

and the anti English chants particularly as a lot of our team and management are English.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:26 am

Danny Says wrote:
ni hao wrote:

IMG_1560.JPG

Much better!

and the anti English chants particularly as a lot of our team and management are English.

Maybe after friday. :laughing6:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:51 am

Let's not burn the red scarfs, what sort of message would that send Tan. I didn't like the re-brand but I think that wouldn't be a sensible thing to do. He is starting to change things for the better, let's just all move forward rather than keep bringing the re-brand up at every opportunity. It is our history, not a good time for many but something we will always remember.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:03 pm

would love a safe standing rail system up there :ayatollah: