Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY SPECIAL OFFER '

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:19 am

But why did they stop for the first time ever Discount for Season Ticket Holders when the New Shirts came out, Now through Bad Sales,they have had to do this.
Will our management team at CCFC ever learn? ?

Cardiff City FC ‏
Picking up the 16/17 shirt tonight
Take an @adidasUK ball worth £12.99 home with you :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY SPECIAL OFFER '

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:32 am

I'm going tonight. But already bought a shirt lol

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 am

LutonBluebird wrote:I'm going tonight. But already bought a shirt lol

Jules, Fans asked the club to give as usual 10% of for Season Ticket holders,the club refused.
So then the usual diehard fan like yourself bought the shirt full price,but City sold far less and now others get the freebies or future discounts.
Its worked for 20 years so why change it and hurt the diehards?

The sales are down badly,so keep watching this space.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Jules, Fans asked the club to give as usual 10% of for Season Ticket holders,the club refused.
So then the usual diehard fan like yourself bought the shirt full price,but City sold far less and now others get the freebies or future discounts.

has it gone back to the usual 10% for ST holders?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:57 am

BlueDredd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

has it gone back to the usual 10% for ST holders?

NO, but the various Supporters clubs have asked the club at meetings,so hopefully they will learn for next season or even bring it back Christmas etc :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 am

Probably sell a couple shirts and run out of footballs :D why do they always shit on the season ticket holders unbelievable :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:51 am

Don't worry the club won't lose money , you buy your top and ball before the game , you go in the stadium the stewards say you can't take it in it goes back to the club :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:52 am

When the 10% is added onto your card, does it roll over into next season, or does it have to be used this season only?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:19 am

Everything lately seems to discourage against buying a season ticket,this 10% and all them freebie tickets last year.Very poor From the club I must say :evil:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 pm

brilliant news after I have spent £150 in the shop on me and my boy. they are f**kin genius at our beloved club aint they.. :digging2:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:28 pm

This 10% only applied if you purhased in the shop. On line sales had no 10% credit added.
I was well and truely done over by the club on this one... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:30 pm

GummiTheBluebird wrote:brilliant news after I have spent £150 in the shop on me and my boy. they are f**kin genius at our beloved club aint they.. :digging2:

I bought 3 shirts mate seem to do anything to antaganise season ticket holders who after all are the bread and butter of the club and always there through good and bad times and pay every year up front but it's cardiff city so shouldn't be a shock still love my club though it's just the pricks behind the scenes annoy me :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But why did they stop for the first time ever Discount for Season Ticket Holders when the New Shirts came out, Now through Bad Sales,they have had to do this.

Cardiff City FC ‏

Can I take the 2 shirts down I bought as proof of sale, then receive 2 balls?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:54 pm

sid61284 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:But why did they stop for the first time ever Discount for Season Ticket Holders when the New Shirts came out, Now through Bad Sales,they have had to do this.

Cardiff City FC ‏

Can I take the 2 shirts down I bought as proof of sale, then receive 2 balls?

:lol:

They should of looked after you the day you bought them, not once they are desperate.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:30 pm

theclaw wrote:Everything lately seems to discourage against buying a season ticket,this 10% and all them freebie tickets last year.Very poor From the club I must say :evil:

They can't see past their noses. Taking bonuses away from St holders and trying to fill the ground with free tickets in hope a % of those people come back. Clueless.