Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trump or Hillary?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Trump or Hillary POLL

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:34 am

wez1927 wrote:
Cosi wrote:Trump is a Fascist, a con, empty headed, and free loading idiot. I am American and Trump is not a person you want to control the the USA's nuclear arsenal. If you listened to any amount of the debate you should be aware that he did not ever say anything of substance about the issues facing the USA. Clinton on the other hand did. If you read any of Hillary's outlines of what she would do for the USA, you would see that she is a person of substance and not the TV glitter and sound byte chatter that defines Trump.
Trump is a person who wants more than anything to line his pockets with tax payer money (he has already done it six times when he declare bankruptcy six times) and build a Trump hotel in Moscow. I believe that he will not release his tax returns because he has so much Russian money backing him that he would immediately loose the election if the American people found out. Futhermore, Trump has really no international foreign policy experience and would and should be regarded as naive and without respect.
Trump has not paid any taxes at all and wants to give tax breaks to all who are in the same category as him. There is only a small middle class in the United States because of the trickle down economic policies since Reagan's Presidency. It did not work then and will not work now.
If you think the USA will help the United Kingdom in trade after you all leave the EU, think again because it is least likely to happen under Trump and more likely under a Clinton Presidency.

Clinton is a snake simple as that ,her nick name isn't killory for nothing

Trump is not a facist at all but he is a snake, if not more of a snake than Hillary. People judge Hillary with standards they do not judge Donald with, it's crazy.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:21 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:I've said it before who are we to judge who the American people should vote. They the ones who live there so he must be doing something right to have got this far. There's far to many bigoted people.

They can vote for who they like. And it tends to be the bigoted people who have never left the USA and have a very limited view of the world who believe him enough to support his quest for the Presidency. Hopefully there are not too many of them.

Why are you so bigoted towards the voteing supporters of trump?

Have you actually listened to his supporters being interviewed? Most can hardly string together a coherent sentence and virtually none of them have any idea of how Trump intends to implement his crazy policies or attempt to question why he appears to have little idea himself. They are voting supporters who don't seem to have the faintest idea what the implications of him being elected would be.

Lol are you for real. Not A supporter of the free vote then?? It's not my place to intolerant of what the voters of
America want. If I was American out of the 2 I'd vote for trump, and the next guy may vote for Clinton of which I'm respectful of. Even though I disagree with they choice they entitled to it.
You like the remain bigots over here whose said the leavers were educated enough. That's not how elections work you don't have to be qualified to vote, you just vote for who you want.

You have just given a great example of what I said about a lack of ability to give a coherent reply.

Also, did you actually bother to read where I said that the US population are entitled to vote for whoever they like?

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:I've said it before who are we to judge who the American people should vote. They the ones who live there so he must be doing something right to have got this far. There's far to many bigoted people.

They can vote for who they like. And it tends to be the bigoted people who have never left the USA and have a very limited view of the world who believe him enough to support his quest for the Presidency. Hopefully there are not too many of them.

Have you actually listened to his supporters being interviewed? Most can hardly string together a coherent sentence and virtually none of them have any idea of how Trump intends to implement his crazy policies or attempt to question why he appears to have little idea himself. They are voting supporters who don't seem to have the faintest idea what the implications of him being elected would be.

Lol are you for real. Not A supporter of the free vote then?? It's not my place to intolerant of what the voters of
America want. If I was American out of the 2 I'd vote for trump, and the next guy may vote for Clinton of which I'm respectful of. Even though I disagree with they choice they entitled to it.
You like the remain bigots over here whose said the leavers were educated enough. That's not how elections work you don't have to be qualified to vote, you just vote for who you want.

keith is a looney lefty a bit of a left wing fascist too, brands everyone racist if they dont agree with his view freedom of speech doesn't exist unless he agrees :lol:

1) I can hardly be classified as " loony left" as you claim as I have never voted for a left wing political party in my life.Disagreeing with " far right" views does not make someone a "looney lefty".

2) I only brand someone as fascist if those are the views they express. I am as entitled to question the basis of those views as much as anyone else is entitled to question mine.

3) Freedom of speech should exist for everyone, as should the right to question the views expressed by that freedom.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:29 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

keith is a looney lefty a bit of a left wing fascist too, brands everyone racist if they dont agree with his view freedom of speech doesn't exist unless he agrees :lol:

1) I can hardly be classified as " loony left" as you claim as I have never voted for a left wing political party in my life.Disagreeing with " far right" views does not make someone a "looney lefty".

2) I only brand someone as fascist if those are the views they express. I am as entitled to question the basis of those views as much as anyone else is entitled to question mine.

3) Freedom of speech should exist for everyone, as should the right to question the views expressed by that freedom.

Lol.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:03 am

got my fingers crossed that America will make the right decision

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:29 am

paulh_85 wrote:got my fingers crossed that America will make the right decision

I'm hoping they'll make the LEFT decision :thumbup:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:43 am

I agree with most on here, Clinton is slightly the lesser of two evils! The scary thing for me is if Trump got control of the greatest nuclear arsenal in the world, now that really scars me more than Neil Warlock to a 4th official.

Its at times like this I that I thank god that I was not born the other side of the pond. A country that still thinks its back in the days of the cowboys where everyone has the right to bear arms and mass shootings in schools and colleges are common place, where they reject the concept of healthcare being accessible to all without question.

There is much wrong with this country, but I believe that I am fortunate to live in the greatest country in the world.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:44 am

paulh_85 wrote:got my fingers crossed that America will make the right decision

There is no right decision? They're fucked either way. Americans are just as brain washed as the Muslim countries. The politicians have their country in a mess and the citizens are walking round saluting flags and waving signs like a bunch of robots.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 am

Whistler wrote:I agree with most on here, Clinton is slightly the lesser of two evils! The scary thing for me is if Trump got control of the greatest nuclear arsenal in the world, now that really scars me more than Neil Warlock to a 4th official.

Its at times like this I that I thank god that I was not born the other side of the pond. A country that still thinks its back in the days of the cowboys where everyone has the right to bear arms and mass shootings in schools and colleges are common place, where they reject the concept of healthcare being accessible to all without question.

There is much wrong with this country, but I believe that I am fortunate to live in the greatest country in the world.

which country do you live in then as its clearly not the same one as me

Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 am

Whistler wrote:I agree with most on here, Clinton is slightly the lesser of two evils! The scary thing for me is if Trump got control of the greatest nuclear arsenal in the world, now that really scars me more than Neil Warlock to a 4th official.

Don't know how anyone can call her lesser of 2 evils, she is wicked to the core and certainly not a woman to be trusted, I fear for the world if Hitlery gets to power more than if Trump gets there. I feel Americans are damned if they do, damned if they don't with their choices of candidates.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:38 am

I don't trust either.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:03 am

Dessy1927 wrote:

Don't know how anyone can call her lesser of 2 evils, she is wicked to the core and certainly not a woman to be trusted, I fear for the world if Hitlery gets to power more than if Trump gets there. I feel Americans are damned if they do, damned if they don't with their choices of candidates.

agree Clinton is a c**t ,funded isis stole money from the hati appeal the list goes on ,just read some of the emails will show you that she is a snake

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:24 am

Go travel a bit more of the world pal!

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:53 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

which country do you live in then as its clearly not the same one as me

If he lives in the UK it's nowhere near the greatest country in the world.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 pm

All I big farce from day one shes probably odds :old:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:48 pm

erinsown wrote:All A big farce from day one shes probably odds on :old:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Neither. It's a shocking state of affairs that these two idiots have risen to the top, if I was American I would be in total despair. Hilary is a liar and only there because she's married to the president and Trump is a complete and utter clown who doesn't have a clue what's going on.

From an entertainment point of view I would pick Trump to win as he does make me laugh and I don't live in America but I wouldn't have him as leader of my country if he was the last man on earth.

300 m people and they got these two, can't make it up. :laughing5:

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:58 am

The only candidate they could really vote for. Well done to the American people. You made the right choice.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am

bluebird-77 wrote:The only candidate they could really vote for. Well done to the American people. You made the right choice.

totally agree ,Clinton is a war mongering puppet

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't like either of them but out of the two, I would go for Trump purely on the basis that whenever you see him, he always has some class fanny about. And I like fanny.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Trump won ugly. No f*cking argument there.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I don't like either of them but out of the two, I would go for Trump purely on the basis that whenever you see him, he always has some class fanny about. And I like fanny.

:lol: Good answer

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Congrats Trump. :ayatollah: