Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trump or Hillary?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Trump or Hillary POLL

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:32 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Figures from last night: Trump made 17 lies or misleading claims, Hillary made 6.

isnt that a bit of a misleading stat in itself? who sets the bar on the truth?

CNN :lol: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Hobsons choice for the Yanks really - Gauleiter Trump or Hillary Corbyn...

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948:

You do realise you are 100s of times more likely to be killed by a gun toting maniac in America than by Islamic terrorism? So if you really cared about your safety when you visit America then you ought to be far more worried about gun crime than Islamic terrorism and Trump is far more in favour of gun rights than Hillary.

Absolutely 100% correct I have been banned from a History site for daring to raise this fact and it's implications.I was told by a moderator;
"We will not accept aliens criticizing our culture"

This was after a nine year old girl on a shooting range was allowed to use an Uzi sub machine gun in full view and with the encouragement of her parents.She shot her instructor dead as she could not handle the recoil

NOBODY in the USA can do anything about guns, the NRA is too embedded into the legislatures at State and National levels. Yet Americans are terrified about Muslim terror when an average night in Chicago will see dozens dead.Both candidates are useless and self serving narcissists.And we thought we had problems !!!!!

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Difference is most gun crime in usa is inner city gang warfare in bad areas where locals know to avoid. A Muslim terrorist will target shopping malls, care homes and nightclubs where they know people won't be armed. That's why the yanks are more concerned.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:45 pm

murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
murphy wrote:Hope Trump gets in. He said he'll get rid of this political correctness bollocks. Countries need to be run with an iron fist rather then being afraid of causing offence and I believe Trump can do this.

For exactly the same reasons I hope he doesn't get in,but I concede theres enough american idiots and racists to make this a possibility.I listened to the debate lying in bed last night and while Clinton has no charisma whatsoever she does have a grasp of what it means to be a global politician,Trump on the other hand is a complete buffoon and his rhetoric last night had no substance and it was if he was making it up as he went along.Giving this man the presidency would be like giving a toddler a loaded gun.

And if Clinton gets in she would continue to allow millions of Muslims to migrate there which would lead to more terror attacks on US soil. You may not give a f**k but I do as I visit the USA.

You do realise you are 100s of times more likely to be killed by a gun toting maniac in America than by Islamic terrorism? So if you really cared about your safety when you visit America then you ought to be far more worried about gun crime than Islamic terrorism and Trump is far more in favour of gun rights than Hillary.

Also people hate Hillary (including me) because she is liar, Trump is an even bigger liar. I watched the debate last night and some of the stuff he came out with were outrageous lies and he made himself look like a right bollock for much of it. Neither are my cup of tea but Trump is the bigger idiot.

Thats about right.Murphy obviously didn't think this through before being outraged by my comments.The gun crime fatality numbers being quoted in Chicago alone beggars belief.More chance of being done in by a redneck than a muslim over there.

I visited Chicago a few months ago and didn't get shot or even see a gun get aimed at anyone.

But did you visit the South Side; and Englewood in particular?

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:15 pm

murphy wrote:Difference is most gun crime in usa is inner city gang warfare in bad areas where locals know to avoid. A Muslim terrorist will target shopping malls, care homes and nightclubs where they know people won't be armed. That's why the yanks are more concerned.

Chicago gun crime stats 2016 so far
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 504
Shot & Wounded: 2730
Total Shot: 3234
Total Homicides: 561

57 shot and killed so far this month

A person is murdered every 11:36 minutes in chicago 87% of which are black

There have been 139 deaths as a result of islamic terrorism since 9/11 in the whole of America - ie 15 years or about less than 10 a year on average

There have been 10, 755 deaths in the USA so far this year as a result of gun crime with 485 of those deaths being children of 0-11 years old

Yeah those bloody muslims the yanks are right to be concerned :roll:

Agree with you on the iron will to control the people and political correctness though - Theres a good argument for it in a book published in 1925.

Theres a cracking quote

'Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.'

Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Nope I knew before hand that most of the gun crime was in south and west sides so avoided them parts of town.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Murphy you say you went to Chicago and saw no gun crime but how many Muslims have you seen shoot people? :lol: Have you seen any Islamic acts of terror?

Here's a fact for you, Chicago has seen more murders this year than LA and New York combined. The south side is a warzone pretty much.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Murphy you say you went to Chicago and saw no gun crime but how many Muslims have you seen shoot people? :lol: Have you seen any Islamic acts of terror?

Here's a fact for you, Chicago has seen more murders this year than LA and New York combined. The south side is a warzone pretty much.

That's why I avoided south side. Do your research before you visit an American city there shouldn't be a problem.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:32 am

murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
murphy wrote:Hope Trump gets in. He said he'll get rid of this political correctness bollocks. Countries need to be run with an iron fist rather then being afraid of causing offence and I believe Trump can do this.

For exactly the same reasons I hope he doesn't get in,but I concede theres enough american idiots and racists to make this a possibility.I listened to the debate lying in bed last night and while Clinton has no charisma whatsoever she does have a grasp of what it means to be a global politician,Trump on the other hand is a complete buffoon and his rhetoric last night had no substance and it was if he was making it up as he went along.Giving this man the presidency would be like giving a toddler a loaded gun.

And if Clinton gets in she would continue to allow millions of Muslims to migrate there which would lead to more terror attacks on US soil. You may not give a f**k but I do as I visit the USA.

1) You say she would "continue to allow millions of Muslims to migrate there". You do know that less than 1% of the population of the USA is Muslim don`t you , so such claims don`t even stack up arithmetically.

2) Statistically , more US citizens (including Muslims) have been killed each year by W.A.S.P "nutters" in places like schools and shopping malls than have been killed by Muslim extremists in the entire period since 9/11.

3) Due to their lack of gun control , there are more murders per week in US cities than there have ever been killings by Muslim extremists.

Overall , the US people are at far more risk from themselves than they have ever been , or are likely to ever be from Muslims or any other group that the likes of Donald Trump and his half-wit followers have a go at and wish to remove from the USA.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:39 am

ccfcsince62 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

1) You say she would "continue to allow millions of Muslims to migrate there". You do know that less than 1% of the population of the USA is Muslim don`t you , so such claims don`t even stack up arithmetically.

2) Statistically , more US citizens (including Muslims) have been killed each year by W.A.S.P "nutters" in places like schools and shopping malls than have been killed by Muslim extremists in the entire period since 9/11.

3) Due to their lack of gun control , there are more murders per week in US cities than there have ever been killings by Muslim extremists.

Overall , the US people are at far more risk from themselves than they have ever been , or are likely to ever be from Muslims or any other group that the likes of Donald Trump and his half-wit followers have a go at and wish to remove from the USA.

you love defending muslims Keith have you converted to Islam by any chance ? :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:49 am

Would it really matter to us? The Yanks love their culture wars, but the real power remains in the Pentagon, and the military-industrial complex. They will still consider themselves to be the world's policeman, and expect us to join in their foreign adventures.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:04 am

wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

you love defending muslims Keith have you converted to Islam by any chance ? :lol:

No chance of me converting to Islam or any other religion for that matter as I don`t believe in religion at all.

What I do believe is that there should not be criticism of any minority group by people who don`t even have a basic grasp of the underlying facts and are too ignorant and/or lazy to even research those facts before expressing their views.
In the case of Donald Trump he will make claims even when he knows them to be baseless in the belief (unfortunately probably accurately) that there will be enough stupid people in the USA who believe him without checking out the facts first.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:13 am

murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Also people hate Hillary (including me) because she is liar, Trump is an even bigger liar. I watched the debate last night and some of the stuff he came out with were outrageous lies and he made himself look like a right bollock for much of it. Neither are my cup of tea but Trump is the bigger idiot.

Thats about right.Murphy obviously didn't think this through before being outraged by my comments.The gun crime fatality numbers being quoted in Chicago alone beggars belief.More chance of being done in by a redneck than a muslim over there.

I visited Chicago a few months ago and didn't get shot or even see a gun get aimed at anyone.

Dam!!! :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:56 am

Thankfully I will not take part in this debate as this is a football site however I have to laugh as some of you now experts on american politics.

But when it goes to any kind of debate on any issue it is a debate where people can air their views by all means you can have disagreements but as soon as I see anyone saying " thats rubbish" and "you dont know what you are talking about" makes me laugh as that arguement is lost.

Go on, go on I know you thinking "what rubbish" you dont know what you are talking about " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Wouldn't be interested in buying a Soccer Club in Cardiff, by any chance, would he ? :lol:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 am

I saw an excellent quote about Donald Trump this morning.

"he has a mouth like a puckered sphincter , an orange face and a vocabulary of about nine words".

I think that sums him up well , and continues to frighten the hell out of most sane people that he has a chance of being leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:48 am

ccfcsince62 wrote:I saw an excellent quote about Donald Trump this morning.

"he has a mouth like a puckered sphincter , an orange face and a vocabulary of about nine words".

I think that sums him up well , and continues to frighten the hell out of most sane people that he has a chance of being leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

I think that's far too complementary of him!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:43 pm

I've said it before who are we to judge who the American people should vote. They the ones who live there so he must be doing something right to have got this far. There's far to many bigoted people.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Poll so far sums up the mentality of this forum

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Poll so far sums up the mentality of this forum

Lmao. Bigot

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:I've said it before who are we to judge who the American people should vote. They the ones who live there so he must be doing something right to have got this far. There's far to many bigoted people.

They can vote for who they like. And it tends to be the bigoted people who have never left the USA and have a very limited view of the world who believe him enough to support his quest for the Presidency. Hopefully there are not too many of them.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:11 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:I've said it before who are we to judge who the American people should vote. They the ones who live there so he must be doing something right to have got this far. There's far to many bigoted people.

They can vote for who they like. And it tends to be the bigoted people who have never left the USA and have a very limited view of the world who believe him enough to support his quest for the Presidency. Hopefully there are not too many of them.

Why are you so bigoted towards the voteing supporters of trump?

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:59 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Have you actually listened to his supporters being interviewed? Most can hardly string together a coherent sentence and virtually none of them have any idea of how Trump intends to implement his crazy policies or attempt to question why he appears to have little idea himself. They are voting supporters who don't seem to have the faintest idea what the implications of him being elected would be.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:33 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Have you actually listened to his supporters being interviewed? Most can hardly string together a coherent sentence and virtually none of them have any idea of how Trump intends to implement his crazy policies or attempt to question why he appears to have little idea himself. They are voting supporters who don't seem to have the faintest idea what the implications of him being elected would be.

Lol are you for real. Not A supporter of the free vote then?? It's not my place to intolerant of what the voters of
America want. If I was American out of the 2 I'd vote for trump, and the next guy may vote for Clinton of which I'm respectful of. Even though I disagree with they choice they entitled to it.
You like the remain bigots over here whose said the leavers were educated enough. That's not how elections work you don't have to be qualified to vote, you just vote for who you want.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:11 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Lol are you for real. Not A supporter of the free vote then?? It's not my place to intolerant of what the voters of
America want. If I was American out of the 2 I'd vote for trump, and the next guy may vote for Clinton of which I'm respectful of. Even though I disagree with they choice they entitled to it.
You like the remain bigots over here whose said the leavers were educated enough. That's not how elections work you don't have to be qualified to vote, you just vote for who you want.

keith is a looney lefty a bit of a left wing fascist too, brands everyone racist if they dont agree with his view freedom of speech doesn't exist unless he agrees :lol:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:53 am

Trump is a Fascist, a con, empty headed, and free loading idiot. I am American and Trump is not a person you want to control the the USA's nuclear arsenal. If you listened to any amount of the debate you should be aware that he did not ever say anything of substance about the issues facing the USA. Clinton on the other hand did. If you read any of Hillary's outlines of what she would do for the USA, you would see that she is a person of substance and not the TV glitter and sound byte chatter that defines Trump.
Trump is a person who wants more than anything to line his pockets with tax payer money (he has already done it six times when he declare bankruptcy six times) and build a Trump hotel in Moscow. I believe that he will not release his tax returns because he has so much Russian money backing him that he would immediately loose the election if the American people found out. Futhermore, Trump has really no international foreign policy experience and would and should be regarded as naive and without respect.
Trump has not paid any taxes at all and wants to give tax breaks to all who are in the same category as him. There is only a small middle class in the United States because of the trickle down economic policies since Reagan's Presidency. It did not work then and will not work now.
If you think the USA will help the United Kingdom in trade after you all leave the EU, think again because it is least likely to happen under Trump and more likely under a Clinton Presidency.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:08 am

bluebird-77 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Both complete idiots

Both people the American voters want to represent them. Think people should respect the will of American people
A lot More. There was plenty to choose from but they choose these two.

They're idiots aswell. It's not too hard to believe that the American masses are by and large completely fucked in the head.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:21 am

Cosi wrote:Trump is a Fascist, a con, empty headed, and free loading idiot. I am American and Trump is not a person you want to control the the USA's nuclear arsenal. If you listened to any amount of the debate you should be aware that he did not ever say anything of substance about the issues facing the USA. Clinton on the other hand did. If you read any of Hillary's outlines of what she would do for the USA, you would see that she is a person of substance and not the TV glitter and sound byte chatter that defines Trump.
Trump is a person who wants more than anything to line his pockets with tax payer money (he has already done it six times when he declare bankruptcy six times) and build a Trump hotel in Moscow. I believe that he will not release his tax returns because he has so much Russian money backing him that he would immediately loose the election if the American people found out. Futhermore, Trump has really no international foreign policy experience and would and should be regarded as naive and without respect.
Trump has not paid any taxes at all and wants to give tax breaks to all who are in the same category as him. There is only a small middle class in the United States because of the trickle down economic policies since Reagan's Presidency. It did not work then and will not work now.
If you think the USA will help the United Kingdom in trade after you all leave the EU, think again because it is least likely to happen under Trump and more likely under a Clinton Presidency.

Clinton is a snake simple as that ,her nick name isn't killory for nothing

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 pm

nubbsy wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Both complete idiots

Both people the American voters want to represent them. Think people should respect the will of American people
A lot More. There was plenty to choose from but they choose these two.

They're idiots aswell. It's not too hard to believe that the American masses are by and large completely fucked in the head.

Wow you summed up the voters of the most powerfulwnation on earth in 2 sentences. That's sir is amazing ;)