Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trump or Hillary?

You may select 1 option

View results

Trump or Hillary POLL

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:28 pm

With 1 to 1 debates about to begin, who would you vote for if you had to?

Re: Trump or Hillary POLL

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:38 pm

definitely trump he's starting to gain support with all different cross sections of Americas society,Clinton is a snake I don't trust her at all at least you know what your getting with trump

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Neither. It's a shocking state of affairs that these two idiots have risen to the top, if I was American I would be in total despair. Hilary is a liar and only there because she's married to the president and Trump is a complete and utter clown who doesn't have a clue what's going on.

From an entertainment point of view I would pick Trump to win as he does make me laugh and I don't live in America but I wouldn't have him as leader of my country if he was the last man on earth.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Neither. It's a shocking state of affairs that these two idiots have risen to the top, if I was American I would be in total despair. Hilary is a liar and only there because she's married to the president and Trump is a complete and utter tw*t who doesn't have a clue what's going on.

From an entertainment point of view I would pick Trump to win as he does make me laugh and I don't live in America but I wouldn't have him as leader of my country if he was the last man on earth.

Well said! Nice to agree with you for once my friend!

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:46 pm

The baboons have taken over the zoo.

N Korea, Russia, Philippines, Jordan, the Russian republics, India, Saudi, turkey, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Venezuela, Brazil, Germany, U.K. And soon to be US.

All crazy people or policies in charge

Some of these leaderships are even voted in!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:54 pm

Both complete idiots

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:00 am

wez1927 wrote:definitely trump he's starting to gain support with all different cross sections of Americas society,Clinton is a snake I don't trust her at all at least you know what your getting with trump

What, a f*cking idiot?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:04 am

Got to be Clinton, surely? The lesser of two evils. Funnily enough, if you watch some of the interviews Trump did in the 80s/90s, he's saying the same stuff as he is now, just in a much calmer way. The same old stuff essentially, like 'make America great again', but none of this stupid rabble-rousing stuff he's saying today.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:17 am

nubbsy wrote:Both complete idiots

Both people the American voters want to represent them. Think people should respect the will of American people
A lot More. There was plenty to choose from but they choose these two.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 am

Hope Trump gets in. He said he'll get rid of this political correctness bollocks. Countries need to be run with an iron fist rather then being afraid of causing offence and I believe Trump can do this.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:52 am

murphy wrote:Hope Trump gets in. He said he'll get rid of this political correctness bollocks. Countries need to be run with an iron fist rather then being afraid of causing offence and I believe Trump can do this.

For exactly the same reasons I hope he doesn't get in,but I concede theres enough american idiots and racists to make this a possibility.I listened to the debate lying in bed last night and while Clinton has no charisma whatsoever she does have a grasp of what it means to be a global politician,Trump on the other hand is a complete buffoon and his rhetoric last night had no substance and it was if he was making it up as he went along.Giving this man the presidency would be like giving a toddler a loaded gun.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:54 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
murphy wrote:Hope Trump gets in. He said he'll get rid of this political correctness bollocks. Countries need to be run with an iron fist rather then being afraid of causing offence and I believe Trump can do this.

For exactly the same reasons I hope he doesn't get in,but I concede theres enough american idiots and racists to make this a possibility.I listened to the debate lying in bed last night and while Clinton has no charisma whatsoever she does have a grasp of what it means to be a global politician,Trump on the other hand is a complete buffoon and his rhetoric last night had no substance and it was if he was making it up as he went along.Giving this man the presidency would be like giving a toddler a loaded gun.

And if Clinton gets in she would continue to allow millions of Muslims to migrate there which would lead to more terror attacks on US soil. You may not give a f**k but I do as I visit the USA.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:10 am

just watched the debate. Build the wall :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 am

wez1927 wrote:definitely trump he's starting to gain support with all different cross sections of Americas society,Clinton is a snake I don't trust her at all at least you know what your getting with trump

No you don't.

Apart from promoting The Donald he is all over the place, totally incoherent, ignorant, and contradicts himself all the time. He just says what pops into his head. Big parts of his speeches become streams of infantile consciousness.

I don't like or trust Hillary Clinton, but I would much rather she had her finger on the nuclear button than that clown.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:00 am

Trump :D :D

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:26 am

Trump for me,any brickies and thier labourers get out there cos there's a wall to be built!

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Both of them are as bad as each other thank god I'm not American.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:56 pm

theclaw wrote:Trump for me,any brickies and thier labourers get out there cos there's a wall to be built!

And the Mexicans really, really (no, really.....) want to pay for it.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 pm

murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

And if Clinton gets in she would continue to allow millions of Muslims to migrate there which would lead to more terror attacks on US soil. You may not give a f**k but I do as I visit the USA.

You do realise you are 100s of times more likely to be killed by a gun toting maniac in America than by Islamic terrorism? So if you really cared about your safety when you visit America then you ought to be far more worried about gun crime than Islamic terrorism and Trump is far more in favour of gun rights than Hillary.

Also people hate Hillary (including me) because she is liar, Trump is an even bigger liar. I watched the debate last night and some of the stuff he came out with were outrageous lies and he made himself look like a right bollock for much of it. Neither are my cup of tea but Trump is the bigger idiot.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

You do realise you are 100s of times more likely to be killed by a gun toting maniac in America than by Islamic terrorism? So if you really cared about your safety when you visit America then you ought to be far more worried about gun crime than Islamic terrorism and Trump is far more in favour of gun rights than Hillary.

Also people hate Hillary (including me) because she is liar, Trump is an even bigger liar. I watched the debate last night and some of the stuff he came out with were outrageous lies and he made himself look like a right bollock for much of it. Neither are my cup of tea but Trump is the bigger idiot.

Thats about right.Murphy obviously didn't think this through before being outraged by my comments.The gun crime fatality numbers being quoted in Chicago alone beggars belief.More chance of being done in by a redneck than a muslim over there.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:16 pm

The real gun crime issue in America is not rednecks or Muslims it's in the inner city areas. Chicago is absolutely crazy right now, young black people gunning eachother down every night. Hispanic areas are also very dangerous but let's blame the Muslims :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:48 pm

This is the establishment (Clinton) versus the people (Trump)

Trump will be President!

The war against the politically correct lunatics will be won!!! :thumbup:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Gaz777 wrote:This is the establishment (Clinton) versus the people (Trump)

Trump will be President!

The war against the politically correct lunatics will be won!!! :thumbup:

The people :lol:

The guy is just as much part of the establishment as Hillary, they were best buddies for years and there's a very famous picture of the Clintons at Trumps birthday bash. Donald doesn't pay federal tax, he has refused to pay thousands of ordinary workers for their work (ordinary people like you and me), many of whom have gone to the wall. So no, Trump is not a man of the people.

That's the thing with Hillary haters (I am one) they all hate her for things Trump is guilty off. Lying and being part of the establishment.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:29 pm

For the sake of the world and the future of humanity let's pray Hillary trumps him!

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Trump has the advantage....during the primaries 13 million democrats voted for Hillary and 10 million voted sanders, the sanders voters feel cheated and have vowed to show their anger by voting Jill stein not Clinton. So basically she's not even supported by her own party voters.

Bernie sanders is the only one who should get the presidency.... Sadly he got cheated out of it. Joe Biden said he wouldn't run after the death of his son beau. Which allowed Hillary to cheat her way in

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Figures from last night: Trump made 17 lies or misleading claims, Hillary made 6.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:11 am

2bad candidates, but got to be CLinton, she the better of the two.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Figures from last night: Trump made 17 lies or misleading claims, Hillary made 6.

isnt that a bit of a misleading stat in itself? who sets the bar on the truth?

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:20 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Thats about right.Murphy obviously didn't think this through before being outraged by my comments.The gun crime fatality numbers being quoted in Chicago alone beggars belief.More chance of being done in by a redneck than a muslim over there.

I visited Chicago a few months ago and didn't get shot or even see a gun get aimed at anyone.